Serverin daha aktif daha iyi olması hk.

Selam servera son 1 2 ay içinde sunucuyu bırakıpda tekrar oyuna dönen insanlar var bende başta olmak üzere  ama serverin şuanki aksiyonuna denk  etkinlikler olsun yöneticilerin oyunu gözlemlemleyip aksiyon alması olsun nerdeyse hiç gibi ama bunu düzeltilebilir diye düşünüyorum geri dönen oyuncular başkalarınında dönmesine vesile olabilir. başlıca sorunları  ve düzelmesi gereken şeyleri belirtmek istedim. umarım dikkate alınır @GM_Thanosingilizce şeklinde nikosa iletirse.

-İlk olarak eskidende yapılan gm kill event cz yi baya bir şekilde hareketlendiren bir etkinlik ama 2 ay boyunca hiç yapıldığını görmedim 1 hafta içinde en azından 3 kere yapılması pkyı canlandırabilir.

-İkinci mesele csw şuanda insanların clanındaki bütün oyuncular ile katıldığı en kalabalık ve eğlenceli etkinlik ama taşı sayısını bilmiyorum aha tahminimce 2 3 priest tutarak diğer ekiplere hiçbir taşı alma avantajı vermiyor insanlar mage mele vs ekip oluşturuyor ama savunan tarafda 1 mage 1 mele pt ve priestlerin taşı heallemesi 1 saat boyunca tutması içni yeterli oluyor taşın heal atılması kaldırılması lazım  taş hiçbir zaman düşmüyor kesinlikle değiştirilmesi gereken en önemli şeylerden ve sadece haftasonu değilde hafta içine bu etkinliğin eklenmesi haftada 2 gün olacak şekilde  ve diğer etkinliklerde ek olarak (lunar war,clan war vs.)

-Czdeki 500 kill 1 trina görevinin kilinin düşürülmesi  

- Jm ve bdw etkinliklerinideki monument sisteminin kesinlikle değişmesi gerekiyor etkinliklerin başlamasıyla bitmesi bir oluyor 

-Bowldaki atross riote olsun düşen  bosslar olsun shaula lobo lycaon duku bach bunlar insanların  tatmin edecek bir görev yada + drop eklenerek bowl daha aktif yapılabilir + olarak monster stone dropundada değişikliğe gidilebilir şuanki server durumuna göre attığı itemler iyi değil 

-Kısacası oyunu canlandırmak sizin elinizde

+ olarak bu bu yazdığım şeyler kişisel veyatta benim oyun içerisinde yaşadığım sorunlardan ötürü düzeltilmesini eklenmesini istediğim şeyler değildir birçok insanın düşüncesini öncü olmak istedim dahada oyunu canlandırmak için mümkün olacak şeyleri yazabilirler oyuncular .

Herkese iyi oyunlar

@GM_Thanos @nikos32

Edited by thefreesoul

I agree with everything but in EVERY KNIGHT ONLINE SERVER  the crystal gets healed this is how the game has always been ..You need  meeles to get the crystal not mages ...But I agree on everything else... @GM_Thanos @nikos32 You need to advertise the GM events like at least 2 days before so everyone knows when to log and have some fun pk 

Edited by elProfessor

@elProfessori try a lot times with 2 pts meles + other clan meles too attack during 10 seconds + while 4-6 priest heal monument and monu was 30% and never die :)
plus i see that when die havent blink so auto desc or open novas so fair to owner, i hope soon someone make a poll about heal monument and we can see really strategies to win :D

42 minutes ago, Sky said:

@elProfessori try a lot times with 2 pts meles + other clan meles too attack during 10 seconds + while 4-6 priest heal monument and monu was 30% and never die :)
plus i see that when die havent blink so auto desc or open novas so fair to owner, i hope soon someone make a poll about heal monument and we can see really strategies to win :D

Not blinking is something people ASKED FOR in this server ....Healing the crystal is a part of CSW and its in EVERY KNIGHT ONLINE VERSION that was ever out ..... People always complain about everything ...tell me @Sky Why there is no item for a mage to use the Staff skill when he is  using a shield at the same time??Beucase people cried about it ...In every server Halloween cane can be used with a shield and mages are able to use Staff skill ... But in this server because people cry Nikos changed it ...All I know is that when people lose all the time they get frustrated and try to find excuses or problems with the server etc etc ... Try to find a good tactic and its easy to take the castle as you guys said we had 2-3 parties which means 4-5 priests in total how can you not take the crystal from 5 priests when they also heal their party as welll ?? Last CSW we fight vs 3-4 mage parties and 1-2 meele parties .... Calculate the damage and answer to me .. Is it possible for 5 priests maximum ( beause thats how many we had) to heal the damage of 4 mage parties and 2 meele parties ??? I dont think so @Sky :) You just need to practice more and you dont have enough brain to do that 

PS: The only think that can change on CSW so people like @Skystop crying is to Capture the crystal ...Like it was on USKO back in the day ...Which means people will have to get inside and Right click the crystal any person individually will be able to do it which means only meeles will be able to go and capture it and the mages will be able to go and  wipe everyone with novas ....And then they are gonna cry about this also because its gonna be harder 

@thefreesoulSorry for this big message bro I will not post anymore ❤️

Edited by elProfessor
  • Haha 1

Waited so long for someone to start a post about CSW :) took a while to be honest, i understand the feeling.....it took a while for us to take the castle from Gamblers. and as a reminder they were using wall bug to jump over the castle and come atack from the back, which we recorded and posted and no one fixed it, says its all normal by that time, u can find the topic on this forum, but even after that we took the castle in the first 15 min from Gamblers, with same amount of priest and the same condtitions as it is atm,same wall bug and in nowdays Nikos finally fixed that wall bug while we were holding the castle ( dunno, how suddenly doesnt look normal anymore, right after we took it) even that i still see a mage that could still wall bug abuse ArchMageAntonidas who got somehow inside in the top right side of the bridge and tped his pt there, but that doesnt matter anymore coz no one care about it, anyway as Blood clan succeded to take the castle from us one time, in the same condtition as it is atm, i think everyone has his chance still,  so keep trying brothers.....

I also agree with the rest of changes that TheFreeSoul suggested, and maybe BDW and LNS change a little bit as well...keep looking forward to maintain the server alive fellas...

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, thefreesoul said:

Selam servera son 1 2 ay içinde sunucuyu bırakıpda tekrar oyuna dönen insanlar var bende başta olmak üzere  ama serverin şuanki aksiyonuna denk  etkinlikler olsun yöneticilerin oyunu gözlemlemleyip aksiyon alması olsun nerdeyse hiç gibi ama bunu düzeltilebilir diye düşünüyorum geri dönen oyuncular başkalarınında dönmesine vesile olabilir. başlıca sorunları  ve düzelmesi gereken şeyleri belirtmek istedim. umarım dikkate alınır @GM_Thanosingilizce şeklinde nikosa iletirse.

-İlk olarak eskidende yapılan gm kill event cz yi baya bir şekilde hareketlendiren bir etkinlik ama 2 ay boyunca hiç yapıldığını görmedim 1 hafta içinde en azından 3 kere yapılması pkyı canlandırabilir.

-İkinci mesele csw şuanda insanların clanındaki bütün oyuncular ile katıldığı en kalabalık ve eğlenceli etkinlik ama taşı sayısını bilmiyorum aha tahminimce 2 3 priest tutarak diğer ekiplere hiçbir taşı alma avantajı vermiyor insanlar mage mele vs ekip oluşturuyor ama savunan tarafda 1 mage 1 mele pt ve priestlerin taşı heallemesi 1 saat boyunca tutması içni yeterli oluyor taşın heal atılması kaldırılması lazım  taş hiçbir zaman düşmüyor kesinlikle değiştirilmesi gereken en önemli şeylerden ve sadece haftasonu değilde hafta içine bu etkinliğin eklenmesi haftada 2 gün olacak şekilde  ve diğer etkinliklerde ek olarak (lunar war,clan war vs.)

-Czdeki 500 kill 1 trina görevinin kilinin düşürülmesi  

- Jm ve bdw etkinliklerinideki monument sisteminin kesinlikle değişmesi gerekiyor etkinliklerin başlamasıyla bitmesi bir oluyor 

-Bowldaki atross riote olsun düşen  bosslar olsun shaula lobo lycaon duku bach bunlar insanların  tatmin edecek bir görev yada + drop eklenerek bowl daha aktif yapılabilir + olarak monster stone dropundada değişikliğe gidilebilir şuanki server durumuna göre attığı itemler iyi değil 

-Kısacası oyunu canlandırmak sizin elinizde

+ olarak bu bu yazdığım şeyler kişisel veyatta benim oyun içerisinde yaşadığım sorunlardan ötürü düzeltilmesini eklenmesini istediğim şeyler değildir birçok insanın düşüncesini öncü olmak istedim dahada oyunu canlandırmak için mümkün olacak şeyleri yazabilirler oyuncular .

Herkese iyi oyunlar

@GM_Thanos @nikos32

Let me translate him:

"Hello, there are some people who came back to server after 1-2 months when they left including me. But, there is no events related to the action of the server and no reaction from staff members. I think this can be improved. Those people who came back again can attract more and more people who left server. There are some problems I would like to mention, I hope you take into consideration if GM_Thanos translate this to nikos.

-First of all the GM KILL event is a nice event that attract people to PK, but I have never seen a GM KILL event for the last 2 months. It can make PK alive if it can be done 3 times in a week.

-Secondly, CSW is the another nice event that can be joined with all clan members. But, if I'm not wrong the center artifact can be immortal when 2-3 priests are healing it. This is unfair for the others. People are making 1 melee and 1 mage party to take the crystal but this healing issue is killing their PK. Because 2-3 priests can make the artifact immortal bu healing. So, healing the artifact must be removed as soon as possible. Also, CSW should be done not only at sunday, but also in wednesday or tuesday too.

-The number of the CZ Kill (500x kills = 1x trina) quest should be decreased.

- The monuments at JM and BDW must be removed. Those events are ended once they start. (He means it is too easy to win in this way)

-Some kill quests or some drops must be added to Atross, Riotes, and CZ Bowl bosses; so, this will make CZ PK alive. Also, the drops of the monster stones should be improved, because they are not eligable to the server's current situation.

-Shotly, making server alive is on your hands.

Besides, these are not the things to be changed because of a personal deserve. I wanted to mention about most player's ideas. Those who want server alive can write more.

Have a nice game to all."

• Like 2