4 minutes ago, Darakor said:

İ do not want speak like u... Once u sent a message on chat about my father and closet. İ did not reply that time. Now i mentioned that message too. if u have a trouble with me do not send that on topic send me a pm better to discuss in pm. 

İf u wanna still reply here with no respect. İ will ignore you.

İ sent many message here, that all messages were in respect.

İf we are gonna turn then case. İ totally agree with thanos.

With love.

ahhhhhh well if you want to have some respect you should not always talk about gay people here 

7 minutes ago, leboardzx said:

ahhhhhh well if you want to have some respect you should not always talk about gay people here

Gay ppl have my all respect in my personal life. İ never judge them, i always support them in my personal life. İ do not curious about why u get offense.

İ will tell u a story about that things. Why darakor saying like that in that forum. İ will catch u in game...

16 minutes ago, Darakor said:

Gay ppl have my all respect in my personal life. İ never judge them, i always support them in my personal life. İ do not curious about why u get offense.

İ will tell u a story about that things. Why darakor saying like that in that forum. İ will catch u in game...

you mess with bozo you mess with me. 

As much as i'm with you in terms of going to BDW to PK, i honestly think this would unbalance things a lot, man.

I mean, the parties with better gear always would win, no matter what.

If i'm missing any point, please, forgive me, but doing such a thing would always assure that the best geared party wins. Since BDW won't choose players according to their gear, so the event can be very unbalanced the way it is. Buffing the monument and allowing the healing would kill any chance of a weaker party to win. Since you can win BDW by either killcount or by killing the monuments, the latter is indeed a valid strategy to the event.

At least in my opinion, it seems that, doing what you're proposing is not too far of saying "please, don't let people win by monuments, only by kill count". But since Thanos will work something out, i guess all we have to do is wait.

Once again, if i missed something, i'm apologizing in advance.

On 7/15/2021 at 4:08 PM, GM_Thanos said:

Ok, imagine that we boosted the HP and AC of the monuments. And your party is still weak. So what is going to be? The BDW event will end in 5 minutes, instead of 2 minutes. Sooner or later you will lose the event. There is nothing work on boosting HP or AC of the monuments. This is the point you do not want to understand. This is not about the HP/AC of the monument. This is related to party you meet inside. This is the difference. And we cannot arrange parties with respect to their gears.

Yes, the whole point here is the other nation to have a chance, if they keep dieing, the monu HP is also regenerating by that time, and also the center monument is respawming meanwhile and can get ez killed if any of them go the center monu after they get some kills, or they can simply use 2-3 members of the party to go and re capture the center monu, strategies can be made of if u got some time to do it, all of them with risks ofc, but if u are pressure by that time, u cannot do anything else, instead of just trying to survive on your own base monu and hoping maybe the other pt is noob or they get DCED somehow, otherwise u are out of any option....

Again, i dont see any disadvantage if u just boost there HP and AC at least 20-25 % maybe, this boost can bring only advantages and fair play for both nations.

Even if u lose, within the same situation, u know u could do better and next time set up some new strategies, in 5 min period u can set up in-game strategies with the party u are facing, game can be changed and turn 180 degrees,but in 2 min, u can only have a very limited options out there and high hopes...i dont know why it feels so awkard for u @GM_Thanos, maybe if u could play inside the event as a player, and see the situation like we are, u could understand the situation more ez, else i dont see why this thing seems so unclear for u...

Another thing that can be done, it just came out while i was typing to u and analyzing this whole solutions for a nice BDW, u can change the time for the base monu, for ex:

Center monu can be killed anytime during bdw, but the BASE MONU instead cannot be killed less then 4 minutes starting from the begging of the event, so both nations are forced to fight inside the center monu for at least 4 minutes...

Again, personally i have nothing to win here, what i do only, is just trying to enjoy the server as much as i can amoung the majority of the players, even that such a few in game active players, u should always remember, and i have no doubts u already know this, but any kind of change/update is bringing joy and animating the whole server...

Edited by bozo77

12 hours ago, bozo77 said:

Yes, the whole point here is the other nation to have a chance, if they keep dieing, the monu HP is also regenerating by that time, and also the center monument is respawming meanwhile and can get ez killed if any of them go the center monu after they get some kills, or they can simply use 2-3 members of the party to go and re capture the center monu, strategies can be made of if u got some time to do it, all of them with risks ofc, but if u are pressure by that time, u cannot do anything else, instead of just trying to survive on your own base monu and hoping maybe the other pt is noob or they get DCED somehow, otherwise u are out of any option....

Again, i dont see any disadvantage if u just boost there HP and AC at least 20-25 % maybe, this boost can bring only advantages and fair play for both nations.

Even if u lose, within the same situation, u know u could do better and next time set up some new strategies, in 5 min period u can set up in-game strategies with the party u are facing, game can be changed and turn 180 degrees,but in 2 min, u can only have a very limited options out there and high hopes...i dont know why it feels so awkard for u @GM_Thanos, maybe if u could play inside the event as a player, and see the situation like we are, u could understand the situation more ez, else i dont see why this thing seems so unclear for u...

Another thing that can be done, it just came out while i was typing to u and analyzing this whole solutions for a nice BDW, u can change the time for the base monu, for ex:

Center monu can be killed anytime during bdw, but the BASE MONU instead cannot be killed less then 4 minutes starting from the begging of the event, so both nations are forced to fight inside the center monu for at least 4 minutes...

Again, personally i have nothing to win here, what i do only, is just trying to enjoy the server as much as i can amoung the majority of the players, even that such a few in game active players, u should always remember, and i have no doubts u already know this, but any kind of change/update is bringing joy and animating the whole server...

Hello again,

We have made some changes as you asked for. Whenever you want, feel free to give feedback.

19 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

Hello again,

We have made some changes as you asked for. Whenever you want, feel free to give feedback.

As i said that was not neccessary increase hp and ac. Anyway if u gave that decision its ok for me. 

Thank you mr thanos.

Also thank you for updating for csw monu.

Thanks to all.

İ hope bozo happy now:)

Yea, i am very happy, this is all about me here right? @Darakorwill never grow, hopeless kiddo, @GM_Thanosincreasing the HP and AC of the cristal can just bring more WAR inside, nothing else, so ofc is better, but disabling the cristal healing on CSW and not Increasing ANY HP or AC of the cristal, is gonna be easier then BDW, anyone can take it, with 0 chances to defend since u can atack it from everyside, the most pretigious event in KO History will become easier then a BDW, and no strategies at all to capture it...just rush the monu and be happy u took the cristal once in your life in the only server of KO allowing this....

1 hour ago, bozo77 said:

Yea, i am very happy, this is all about me here right? @Darakorwill never grow, hopeless kiddo, @GM_Thanosincreasing the HP and AC of the cristal can just bring more WAR inside, nothing else, so ofc is better, but disabling the cristal healing on CSW and not Increasing ANY HP or AC of the cristal, is gonna be easier then BDW, anyone can take it, with 0 chances to defend since u can atack it from everyside, the most pretigious event in KO History will become easier then a BDW, and no strategies at all to capture it...just rush the monu and be happy u took the cristal once in your life in the only server of KO allowing this....

Dear bozo also unhealable to csw monu will bring more pk. Do not focus only how u keep caslte..

Also i hope u dont mention about pk to me. İ talked with you about pk and balance. U dont care pk...

Now i wonder hownu caring fight in bdw?

And how u cant see new csw will bring more pk..

U r not talking frankly..