Brothers, since the last 2 patches update, BDW its not more Border DEFENSE WAR, its only rush MONU and finish in 2 min, who ever has more power atack, no more PK inside, no more fights at all, is just MONU RUSH and win as fast as u can, i suggest here 2 options to make this event look as a normal mini WAR, as it suppose to be:

1. Increase the Karus/El Morad MONU defense and HP and a little bit more regen so ppl cannot just kill it in 10 sec.....

2. Leave it like it is, but make it similar to Crystal on CSW, so priests can HEAL it.

Any change can be good, as soon as possible, to make this event back as it suppose to be.

• Haha 1

lol then if one nation have a priest and other not 100 % win bdw always been like this if you guy want a bdw with little war go create your own server after for hp/Def why not but make it healable is just stupid bdw is also make to use brain if u dont have the team to kill opposite nation you can steal be genious and rush monu if they dont check what you doing

8 hours ago, rital said:

lol then if one nation have a priest and other not 100 % win bdw always been like this if you guy want a bdw with little war go create your own server after for hp/Def why not but make it healable is just stupid bdw is also make to use brain if u dont have the team to kill opposite nation you can steal be genious and rush monu if they dont check what you doing

mate if u are going to a WAR without a priest, is normal to lose, this is how its suppose to win a WAR, by fighteting, and join with priest....the event is announced everyday at the same hours so u can get your partyes ready...

If it happens to get inside and have no priest in the pt, is bad luck and high changes to lose, this is normal way to go, not rushing monu with 0 pk inside on an event called border defense WAR

Edited by bozo77

Recuerdo bien como empezó esto, paranoico y yo tenemos la culpa, lo admito, a la nación orca le faltaron secerdotes, por lo que perdieron, luego la nación orca puso en fila 4 sacerdotes, entonces fue imposible matarlos en la bdw, así que empezamos a matar solo el cristal, y ganamos muchas veces de esa manera, incluso con el marcador en contra de 20-0. Entonces no es el parche, son las estrategias, como en CSW, así que golpear 5 grupos no romperá el cristal porque tienes 5 sacerdotes dando curación, bueno, serían 7, pero 2 fueron prohibidos por usar koxp.

Edited by FermuriaN
error traslator

Maybe you can make it like this @nikos32 which ever nation kills the monu in Juraid/Bdw gets points. It can be 200 points or more i'm just giving an example. The person who last hits the monu has to walk back to a place to bank the points and when that person gets that last hit he also gets poisoned which will make him/her walk slow. So that person has to walk slowly without getting killed in order to score the points for their nation. If the other nation kills that person before they bank their points the nation who kills them steals those points instead. The monu respawn can be a couple of minutes and can be killed by both nation at all times so both nations can score points that way. If any further explanation is needed on this lmk ty.

• Like 1

Hello,

I have watched a BDW right now, and recorded it. There was a 8v8 fight. First, orc side destroyed the center monument, and went to human monument to destroy. But, human side killed all orcs while orcs were trying to destroy human monument. (So, this was orc side's choise. They were able to kill human as they did at the starting of fight on center monument) Then, humans went to destroy center monument and to kill orcs near them, and they did. (By this way, 4-5 orcs were still trying to destroy human monument; so, this was still their choice. They could kill humans instead of human monument) After they killed orcs and center monument, they run to the monument. At the same time, orcs were trying to take the center monument before human side destroy the karus monument. As you also expected, human side won the Border Defence War.

Shortly, this is your choice. If you want to fight inside, you can. If you want to rush, you can. I do not see a critical reason to buff monuments.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 8:32 PM, GM_Thanos said:

Shortly, this is your choice. If you want to fight inside, you can. If you want to rush, you can. I do not see a critical reason to buff monuments.

Mate i dont think u do understand the really matter thats going on inside of this event, if any kind of nation wana win this event, they can simply register with only assasins or only BPs inside the event and go to kill the monu in less then 1 min center monument and less then 1 min max 2 min the karus/human monu, coz of the he HP is LOW means that u dont have time to retake back the center monu if one side choose to go straight to other monu and destroy it, and its more like a mathematical strategy going on here and i will try to be more specific like:

Step 1: All the members from a party goes directly to kill center monument and dont care about what kind of opponents they have, kill it in less then 30 seconds coz most of the time both nations are trying to capture it at the begining so they have more controll of the event, at this point whats happening next is:

Step 2: Any nation, that captured the center monument, in less then 30 sec, has the chance to go directly to destroy the opposite monu to win the event, coz the center monument is respawming in about 30 sec after it get killed, and by that time u have already took half HP of the opposite side monu, and the other nation doesnt have enough time to retake it back, so they cannot atack the other side monu anymore

P.S. : If it happends to you @GM_Thanosto just get into one event, and they tryed to fight, it happend just coz they werent smart enough to communicate to go for same target or they simply didnt want to end that fast without some fight inside....if u are gonna be more time online and i will be online, i will call u in one BDW just to see my point ...

As i said at the begging, its not suppose to win an event, called Border Defense War like that, in less then 2 min, without any chance for the opposite nation ...u simply cant do nothing if the opponent nation has more atack power then u and u get some luck also to destroy the center monument ( is like u are rolling the dice, everytime u register, u will pray to have atack power inside the event and take the center monu and thats it)

44 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

Mate i dont think u do understand the really matter thats going on inside of this event, if any kind of nation wana win this event, they can simply register with only assasins or only BPs inside the event and go to kill the monu in less then 1 min center monument and less then 1 min max 2 min the karus/human monu, coz of the he HP is LOW means that u dont have time to retake back the center monu if one side choose to go straight to other monu and destroy it, and its more like a mathematical strategy going on here and i will try to be more specific like:

Step 1: All the members from a party goes directly to kill center monument and dont care about what kind of opponents they have, kill it in less then 30 seconds coz most of the time both nations are trying to capture it at the begining so they have more controll of the event, at this point whats happening next is:

Step 2: Any nation, that captured the center monument, in less then 30 sec, has the chance to go directly to destroy the opposite monu to win the event, coz the center monument is respawming in about 30 sec after it get killed, and by that time u have already took half HP of the opposite side monu, and the other nation doesnt have enough time to retake it back, so they cannot atack the other side monu anymore

P.S. : If it happends to you @GM_Thanosto just get into one event, and they tryed to fight, it happend just coz they werent smart enough to communicate to go for same target or they simply didnt want to end that fast without some fight inside....if u are gonna be more time online and i will be online, i will call u in one BDW just to see my point ...

As i said at the begging, its not suppose to win an event, called Border Defense War like that, in less then 2 min, without any chance for the opposite nation ...u simply cant do nothing if the opponent nation has more atack power then u and u get some luck also to destroy the center monument ( is like u are rolling the dice, everytime u register, u will pray to have atack power inside the event and take the center monu and thats it)

Bdw monu is same around all private ko and also before db too. Like csw crystal:) if we can make offer chance the main things in that db i want to chance unhealable to csw crystal. Cuz 2 3 pri all time healing that crystal....

Also u dont get mr thanos point. Maybe u need small touch to get point? Let me know.

Here is the tip. Ppl choosing fight or focusing to kill monu...

14 hours ago, bozo77 said:

You still did not get what I tried to explain you. I am still at the same point. What is going to change if there are weak people in your party even we boost the HP or AC of the monuments? If killing the center monument is taking 30 seconds as it is now, it will take 1 minute, and same for the HUMAN/KARUS Monument.

You are asking wrong questions, and looking from wrong side. Boosting monuments will not work mate. But do not worry, there is another solution for this; and, I am already working on. If it cannot be done, there is another B plan.

Everything is for you comfort, do not worry.

4 hours ago, GM_Thanos said:

You still did not get what I tried to explain you. I am still at the same point. What is going to change if there are weak people in your party even we boost the HP or AC of the monuments? If killing the center monument is taking 30 seconds as it is now, it will take 1 minute, and same for the HUMAN/KARUS Monument.

You are asking wrong questions, and looking from wrong side. Boosting monuments will not work mate. But do not worry, there is another solution for this; and, I am already working on. If it cannot be done, there is another B plan.

Make something to happy bozo:)

Waiting ur solution same time ready to make topic about csw crystall:)

6 hours ago, GM_Thanos said:

Mate, u can imagine if u boost the HP and AC of the cristal, ppl that atacking it, cant survive 1 min without dieing, they must die over and over and they might lose by kills, and the karus/human monu is also regenerating, so if its boosted, u cannot kill it without sacrififacing a lot of deaths, so the other nation can win by kills, but at this moment u cant do that, the defenders get kills but not enough to win before the monu die, or at least another solution can be to respawn instantly the center monu right after it dies, so the other nation can try to recapture it as fast as they can.... 

My dear, @Darakor, i see u are looking for attention my little boy, this its not to make me happy at all, its for the ppl who reply here already and for the community inside the game, which u dont know, coz u most of time in forums more then in game probably.

I think u can imagine i wouldnt open a topic for this, if there wasnt enough ppl requesting this, and at least a lot of times happend to me....

Anyway, @GM_Thanos, any change can be good like i said in the first post on this topic, but i think need more speed on this, coz its taking way too much time, to do such a small change....

35 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

Mate, u can imagine if u boost the HP and AC of the cristal, ppl that atacking it, cant survive 1 min without dieing, they must die over and over and they might lose by kills, and the karus/human monu is also regenerating, so if its boosted, u cannot kill it without sacrififacing a lot of deaths, so the other nation can win by kills, but at this moment u cant do that, the defenders get kills but not enough to win before the monu die, or at least another solution can be to respawn instantly the center monu right after it dies, so the other nation can try to recapture it as fast as they can.... 

My dear, @Darakor, i see u are looking for attention my little boy, this its not to make me happy at all, its for the ppl who reply here already and for the community inside the game, which u dont know, coz u most of time in forums more then in game probably.

I think u can imagine i wouldnt open a topic for this, if there wasnt enough ppl requesting this, and at least a lot of times happend to me....

Anyway, @GM_Thanos, any change can be good like i said in the first post on this topic, but i think need more speed on this, coz its taking way too much time, to do such a small change....

Yeah buy some attention+8

Selling 3 gaylliance clanclub.(not a clan, it s club. This explanation for mr thanos)

Have a personal life mate. Sorry cant logged in for a while.

U did not get the thanos point but u get closer. 

İ also want to say. Sometimes we won bdw sometimes we lost. The main point is we played all time with that rules. We tryed to make tactics with that conditions. Never came and opened topic about bdw(drama). Same case also csw crystal. İts not fair for "me" healing crystal. But its the rule. İts the advantage  holder of castle. Did u see i am talking about it??? Until u talking about what u generally losing thing, the bdw.

İ think u pay more attention to be fair. 

Maybe u can offer to thanos, make avaible to attack center monu after 1 min from bdw start. 

This is also more politic offers. Same hp and ac also have opportunuty to pk. Drink some beer and pay attention to be fair.

Cya my dear.

1 hour ago, Darakor said:

Selling 3 gaylliance clanclub.(not a clan, it s club. This explanation for mr thanos)

İ also want to say. Sometimes we won bdw sometimes we lost. The main point is we played all time with that rules. We tryed to make tactics with that conditions. Never came and opened topic about bdw(drama). Same case also csw crystal. İts not fair for "me" healing crystal. But its the rule. İts the advantage  holder of castle. Did u see i am talking about it??? Until u talking about what u generally losing thing, the bdw.

Maybe u can offer to thanos, make avaible to attack center monu after 1 min from bdw start. 

This is also more politic offers. Same hp and ac also have opportunuty to pk. Drink some beer and pay attention to be fair.

Cya my dear.

Yea, i feel you, u have a personal life and ppl out there doesnt give u too much attention so u are searching for some in forums, i get that, u mention my name in most of your posts, i can almost consider u as my fan on this forum....thank u for that and for your attention to details.

Second thing here, about this event called BDW, is all came out since the patch with the ebony ingot, and this made this BDW came to this situation, especially to those greedy ppl, who doesnt care about the PK inside, a similar situation it happend with the AFK ppl from FT, careless ppl, so there is NO tactics u can escape from 8 ppl atacking the monu, and destroy it, and u cant do nothing about it, only thing here is trying to keep them away and get some kills, and its just a matter of time ( 1-2 maybe 3-4 minute until his HP is going down to 0). And i trully belive that this forum is made for suggestions and improuve gaming style, its nothing here like a drama, this is how u enjoy gaming here ( for u every change here is a drama, if nikos change something or add something here, is a drama for u?:))

And btw, what could possibly goes wrong if u just boost a little bit the HP and the AC of those monu,the only thing it happends it coz its gonna be harder to kill so more pk inside and war strategy like its suppose to be, since is a war event.....(imagine if u go to lunar war and keeper can die in seconds if only 3-4 sins atacking it )  i really dont get it why it must be so hard to do this, if players inside the game are requesting it, as u may see in this topic and not only, i really dont get it ...but anyway this is my last reply on this topic about this, since its not going anywhere good at....i did my job and try to improuve it, but if it takes so much time and energy wasted on this, it doesnt worth at all to be honest....

As i said in the first post and also in the last post, u can make the center monu respawming instantly right after get killed with same HP and same AC, u can change what ever u want, just change it, i just made a few suggestions,doesnt matter which one u choose or improuve, just do it and make it look like a normal small war event like its suppose to be.....i dont win nothing personally on this @Darakori think u are grown up enough to see further then this....

37 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

Yea, i feel you, u have a personal life and ppl out there doesnt give u too much attention so u are searching for some in forums, i get that, u mention my name in most of your posts, i can almost consider u as my fan on this forum....thank u for that and for your attention to details.

Second thing here, about this event called BDW, is all came out since the patch with the ebony ingot, and this made this BDW came to this situation, especially to those greedy ppl, who doesnt care about the PK inside, a similar situation it happend with the AFK ppl from FT, careless ppl, so there is NO tactics u can escape from 8 ppl atacking the monu, and destroy it, and u cant do nothing about it, only thing here is trying to keep them away and get some kills, and its just a matter of time ( 1-2 maybe 3-4 minute until his HP is going down to 0). And i trully belive that this forum is made for suggestions and improuve gaming style, its nothing here like a drama, this is how u enjoy gaming here ( for u every change here is a drama, if nikos change something or add something here, is a drama for u?:))

And btw, what could possibly goes wrong if u just boost a little bit the HP and the AC of those monu,the only thing it happends it coz its gonna be harder to kill so more pk inside and war strategy like its suppose to be, since is a war event.....(imagine if u go to lunar war and keeper can die in seconds if only 3-4 sins atacking it )  i really dont get it why it must be so hard to do this, if players inside the game are requesting it, as u may see in this topic and not only, i really dont get it ...but anyway this is my last reply on this topic about this, since its not going anywhere good at....i did my job and try to improuve it, but if it takes so much time and energy wasted on this, it doesnt worth at all to be honest....

As i said in the first post and also in the last post, u can make the center monu respawming instantly right after get killed with same HP and same AC, u can change what ever u want, just change it, i just made a few suggestions,doesnt matter which one u choose or improuve, just do it and make it look like a normal small war event like its suppose to be.....i dont win nothing personally on this @Darakori think u are grown up enough to see further then this....

Thats fuvkn too long... İ will read when have time bro and enough beer. 

Ps please dont get so serious here.. 

Ps2 when i edit here i will give info with forum personal message.

Edited by Darakor

4 hours ago, bozo77 said:

Ok, imagine that we boosted the HP and AC of the monuments. And your party is still weak. So what is going to be? The BDW event will end in 5 minutes, instead of 2 minutes. Sooner or later you will lose the event. There is nothing work on boosting HP or AC of the monuments. This is the point you do not want to understand. This is not about the HP/AC of the monument. This is related to party you meet inside. This is the difference. And we cannot arrange parties with respect to their gears.

4 hours ago, Darakor said:

Cya my dear.

Still not out of the closet Darakor  ? 

17 minutes ago, leboardzx said:

Still not out of the closet Darakor  ? 

Lol my father paid a holiday for me and my closet. Texting u near the pool with a cold beer. (Still sitting the same closet)

Next time please dont trol the topic please.

Also i wonder why saying like that? What s the problem with me? İf wanna talk u can send me pm. @leboardzx

Edited by Darakor

51 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

Ok, imagine that we boosted the HP and AC of the monuments. And your party is still weak. So what is going to be? The BDW event will end in 5 minutes, instead of 2 minutes. Sooner or later you will lose the event. There is nothing work on boosting HP or AC of the monuments. This is the point you do not want to understand. This is not about the HP/AC of the monument. This is related to party you meet inside. This is the difference. And we cannot arrange parties with respect to their gears.

Some ebony ingots making blind the eyes thanos:) hahahah

6 minutes ago, leboardzx said:

I can do what ever I want like you do all the timw ! and I didnt know your into daddys

İ do not want speak like u... Once u sent a message on chat about my father and closet. İ did not reply that time. Now i mentioned that message too. if u have a trouble with me do not send that on topic send me a pm better to discuss in pm. 

İf u wanna still reply here with no respect. İ will ignore you.

İ sent many message here, that all messages were in respect.

İf we are gonna turn then case. İ totally agree with thanos.

With love.