Ajaxx playing for opposite nation in BDW

Ajaxx this priest keeps joining on orc character on bdw and playing for the opposite nation.  He is making orcs lose and he is happy about it in the party chat.

2021-6-9-18-19-0.jpg

he then says it is his freedom to play as he wants and help the opposite nation.

2021-6-9-18-29-33.jpg

Can you do something about it nikos?

Edited by shadows
  • Haha 1

aparently if someone do this to you it is very big problem but last time your whole clan logged to humans when there was no orc online for lns and here it was not problem only always same crier in this forum i did not see other report your clan for this 

7 minutes ago, rital said:

aparently if someone do this to you it is very big problem but last time your whole clan logged to humans when there was no orc online for lns and here it was not problem only always same crier in this forum i did not see other report your clan for this 

The only time anyone of us switch nation is to balance shit out, which clearly some don't give a shit about it. If you feel something was wrong/illegal in that lns, post it on forum and nikos shall take action. gl

13 minutes ago, rital said:

We sometimes try to balance PK/events on the request of human clans btw. i can even give you their names. when there is 24 orcs and 6 humans registered, i will go and pk with the opposite nation.  this guy is playing his main orc character, not healing on purpose ad laughing at his party losing.  you think it is the same case?

7 minutes ago, rital said:

rofl shadow this day u was trying to balance but there was 6 orc for 18humans before ur clan log 8 more humans? maybe there is something to be donne there also 

i really don't know what are you talking about. make a topic and report if you see anything illegal. nikos can always check. your post have nothing to do with the topic as usual

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...