You are free to believe what you wish to believe, but accusing someone of cheating without having any proof is problematic on its own. Besides, this approach where you are not able to accept that other people might be better than you at this game will get you nowhere. When you see others comboing faster than you are, your first thought should not be, "they are cheating"; it should be, "can I do that too?". Furthermore, DM is not entirely about comboing fast: How you position yourself during skirmishes, prioritising the right targets, switching targets at the right time are major factors that contribute to getting high scores. All these aside, I've been playing this game for 15-16 years and I have never cheated and I don't have any reason to. I've recently started using CTRL while playing assassin because I can't play it as well as I used to since I'm older now. As far as I know, that is allowed and if nikos wishes to monitor my gameplay, I'm all for it.

P.S. I don't even know what macro does.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Nightingale said:

You are free to believe what you wish to believe, but accusing someone of cheating without having any proof is problematic on its own. Besides, this approach where you are not able to accept that other people might be better than you at this game will get you nowhere. When you see others comboing faster than you are, your first thought should not be, "they are cheating"; it should be, "can I do that too?". Furthermore, DM is not entirely about comboing fast: How you position yourself during skirmishes, prioritising the right targets, switching targets at the right time are major factors that contribute to getting high scores. All these aside, I've been playing this game for 15-16 years and I have never cheated and I don't have any reason to. I've recently started using CTRL while playing assassin because I can't play it as well as I used to since I'm older now. As far as I know, that is allowed and if nikos wishes to monitor my gameplay, I'm all for it.

P.S. I don't even know what macro does.

lblblblblblblblllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllb