Last,Hi Guys

TREX

Birlikte oynamaktan zevk aldigim tüm Profko Oyuncularina,

Betanin ilk gününden beri severek oynadigim bu özel serverda artik benim için yolun sonuna gelinmiş bulunumaktayiz

Burada çok güzel dostluklarla beraber Knightonline'ının oldschool ruhunun bize yaşattıgı mücadele ile büyük sevinçleri
ve büyük üzüntüleri 8 ay boyunca sizlerle paylaştım.

Yüzlerce kişi ile discord üzerinden muhabbet edebildim gerçek hayatlarina dahil olabildim sizleri tanıdığım için çok mutluyum.
Yaptığımız eğlenceli muhabbetleri,derin konuşmalari,kişisel sorunlarımızda birbirimize olan destegimizi asla unutmayacağım.

Professionalko'nun özellikle popülerliğini yitirdiği ve insanlarin burayi terkettiği günden beri sürekli aramizda,geride kalan sadik insalar
için mücadele ettiğimiz dönemler benim için sadece iş stresinden kaçıp pk atmaktan çok daha öte bir şeydi Bu bir mücadeleydi bunu

sizlerle beraber başardığımız için hiç birşeyi umursamiyorum asıl zevk budur. Birbirimiz için dünyanın her köşesinde,bilgisayalarımızın

etrafindaki dünyayi daha yaşanabilir hale getirmek herşeyden daha mutluluk verici bunu biz beraber başardık bu çok gurur verici.

Bu serverin başından geçen bir çok durumu bilen ve yaşayan bir insan olarak diyebileceğim çok az şey kaldi benim için,eğer gerçekten

haklı mücadele için düzgün ve kalıcı adimlar atılmasını istiyorsak sesinizi daha çok çıkartın bunun için ne kadar çabaladığımı yönetimin degilde

sizlerin biliyor olmasi benim için yeterlidir. Evet bir çoğumuz gibi bende 7 ay sonra bu programi kullandım oynamaktan zevk aldıgım warrior sınıfında

sadece tek skili benim için kolay hale getiren bu program en azindan gerçek hilekarlara karşı yenileceğini bilmene rağmen en azından mücadele firsati

verdi büyük resim ise kolaya kaçmak degildi

Öyle olsaydi bende bir mouse satin alir assasin sınıfı oynar begginer itemlerle beraber 2 party arasindan öldürümeden kaçabilirdim yada cz tek yakaladığım aylarca emek vermiş
dolu charlari kolayca öldürür ve bir çok şeye kolaydan ulaşırdım ama dediğim gibi zaten amacım zaten kolaya kaçmak değildi.

Bunu tercih ettiğim için pişmanım,ama beni bu tercihe sürükleyen durumun başında banlanmama sebep olan şey yönetim şeklidir.

haksiz mücadele ortamini bizlere olağan gibi yaşatanlar sizler değil yönetimdir 608 kişinin oylari ile beraber halen anasayfada duran,minora kisitlaması getirilmesine karar
verilmiş olmasina rağmen birşey yapılmamış polldur

Aylarca aramizda gerçek hilekar dedigimiğimiz insanlarin bdwlerde kale savaşlarinda cz de yaptıgı hilelerdir (wall hack,hizli koşma cani az iken town atma vb)

Bu insanlarin tespit edilemiyor olmaması konusunda yönetime hak veriyorum nikos32 tek başına kaldıgı günden beri bizimle beraber bu oyunu yaşayamıyordu bir çok kez
hatirladıgım kişisel hayatinda zorluklarda oldugu gibi veya hastanede yattıgı dönemlerde ki gibi hep yalnız kaldık nikos gelecek diye insanlari serverda tutmaya çalıştıgımız
ve umutlandırdıgımız günlerde oldugu gibi.

Eğer gerçekten aramizda olabilseydi o da bizim gibi kimin kime haksizlik yaptıgını canli olarak gorurdu ama malesef olamadi.

İkinci şans konusunda birşey istemiyorum çünkü bu server bu şekilde ilerleyemez bugun bana yarin size olabilir üzgünüm nikos32 ama ilk günden beri oyununda olan insanlari tanımıyorsun.

Ben artık yorgunum tüm mücadelelerimizi tüm güzel zamanlarimizi anilarimda yaşatmak istiyorum umarım dün yaşanan banlarin karşılıgı gerçekten amacının kolaya kaçmak oldugunu bildigimiz
gerçek sahtekarlara uygulandıgı günlere bir işaret oldugudur aksi taktirde zaten sonumuz ayni olacaktir kimse üzülmesin.

Sizlerle son bir kez buluşmak isterim bu akşam Bifrost evetinden sonra moradanda sizleri bekliyorum herkes havai fişeklerini alsın benim için son kez sizleri bir arada gördügüm
bir an yaşamak en azından emeklerimizin boşa gitmediğinin işareti olacaktir hepinizi çok seviyorum

TREX

To all Profko Players that I enjoyed playing with,

We have come to the end of the road for me in this special server that I have been playing since the first day of the Beta.

I have shared so much happiness and profound sorrow along with great friendships, in the spirit of Knight Online old school’s great challenges.

I was able to chat with hundreds of people on discord, I was able to participate in their real lives, I am very happy to know all of you.
I will never forget the fun conversations we had, the deep conversations we had, and our support for each other in our personal problems.

Loyal people who have always been among us, especially since Professionalko lost its popularity and people left.
The times we struggled for were much more than just escaping from the stress of work for me. It was a struggle, because we succeeded together with you. I don't care about anything, that's the real pleasure. Making the world around our computers more livable for each other in every corner of the world. It's more pleasing than anything, we accomplished this together, and it is something to be proud of.

As a person who knows and lived many situations that this server has gone through, there is very little left for me to say, If we want proper and permanent steps to be taken, raise your voice more. It is enough for me that you, not the management, know how much I strive for this.

Yes, like many of us, I used this program after 7 months, at least this program that made only one skill easy for me in the warrior class that I enjoyed playing. Even though you knew you would be defeated by real cheats, at least you gave the opportunity to fight, and the big picture was not taking the easy way out.

If it were, I would buy a mouse, play the Assassin class, and escape from 2 parties with begginer items without being killed, or cz the only thing I caught worked for months. I could easily kill full chars and achieve many things easily, but as I said, my goal was not the easy way out.

I regret that I chose this, but the reason why I was banned at the beginning of the situation that led me to this choice is the management style.

It is the administration, not you, who make us experience the unfair struggle environment as usual. Together with the votes of 608 people, it has been decided to introduce a minor restriction, which is still on the homepage. It is a poll that has been given but nothing has been done.

These are the tricks that we call real cheaters among us for months, in cz in castle wars in BDWs (wall hacking, city throwing etc.)

I agree with the management that these people cannot be detected, nikos32 could not live this game with us since the day he was alone many times. I remember, we were always alone, like in difficulties in his personal life or when he was in the hospital, we tried to keep people on the server in case nikos would come.

If he could really be among us, he would have seen live, like us, who did injustice to whom, but unfortunately, he could not.

I don't want anything like a second chance because this server can't progress like this, it may happen to me tomorrow, sorry nikos32 but you don't know people who have been in your game since day one.

I'm tired now, I want to keep all our struggles and all our good times alive in my memories, I hope the bans that happened yesterday are in return for those we know that the purpose is to take the easy way out. It is a sign of the days when it was applied to real fraudsters, otherwise we will end up the same, no one should be upset.

I would like to meet you for the last time, I'm waiting for you at the moradan after the Bifrost event, everybody get their fireworks for me it's the last time I saw you all together and live this for a moment will at least be a sign that our efforts are not wasted, I love you all.

• Like 8

GIVE A SECOND CHANCE TO THE PEOPLE THAT REALLY DESERVE IT !!! Everyone would agree with a 7 days ban and a warning ... dont throw away what people like trex did for the server trying to keep it alive .... @nikos32 He was shouting to people that you are coming back to server when he was a king while you was gone to give them hope and keep them in the server ...but sadly you was not there to see that ... He split from his previous clan to help Gunners make an active clan so he balances the server ...What he used was wrong yes I agree but guys like @TREX really deserve a second chance !! FREE TREX!!!

Merhabalar 

İngilizce konuşmayı pek beceremem , becerebilen varsa yerime tercüme ederse memnun olurum .

Ben bu server da TREX kadar eski bir oyuncu değilim . Fakat yıllarca oynadığım ve hatta oynarken hastalandığım Asas jobunu bu server da becerip oynayamadım. İtemleri benden daha kötü asasların bile kestiği olduğu hele ki serverdaki bazı okçulara söz kelam bile edilmez. Tüm bunların üstüne gidilmeyip farmda afk oluğ makroyla kasanları görmeyip. Hobgoblimde afk bırakan warriorları es geçip. Cımbızla adam ayıklamak bize gerçeği daha net gösterdi. Evet TREX bu konuda tamamen haksız fakat siz bundan hileyi görmezden gelip bazı oyuncuları banlamaya oynarsanız, belirli yerlerden talimatla iş yaptığınız gayet net bir şekilde görülür.  

İşte bu yüzden bana dokunmaya yılan bin yaşasın mantığından çıkıp, serverdan ayrılıyorum . Belki de bizim ayrılışımız serverin sahibinin bile işene gelecektir. Fakat bugüne kadar bozmadığım çizgimi bundan sonrada 3 günlük pvpler için bozacak değilim. İşte Bu yüzden burada tanıdığım ve saygı duyduğum insanların affına sığınır. Başka günlerde görüşmeye diliyor ve TREX gibi benden aranızdan ayrılıyorum .

Hepinize mutlu ömürler dilerim. 

4CooLRio/AsasRio/MrsRio

Bro, this is sad what i just readed, it is unfair to perma banned you,after all the good things u have done on the server and on the entire comunity around here and no one rewarded u with nothing, and no one really appreciate the true value u bring to the server. For me it feels like one of the most saddest moment in the server history, and i say this only coz i had the chance to know u as a person, but i still belive some things can be worked out, coz its still just a game we are talking about, with good and bads moments, since we got into this so far, we should find a solution toghether with nikos32 and the whole comunity here, so we can still enjoy the server as it is with the goods and bads....

Hile kullanan "LaughingGorr" sadece 10 gün yasaklanıyorken, tüm sunucunun kullandığı 'makro' sebebiyle sunucunun en eski oyuncularından TREX'in yasaklanması tamamen saçmalık. Üzgünüm ama sunucunu tanımıyor ve yönetemiyorsun. Tekrar söylüyorum tanıdığım en adaletsiz yönetici sensin. FREE TREX !

While the cheating "LaughingGorr" is banned for only 10 days, banning TREX, one of the oldest players of the server, is completely ridiculous because of the 'macro' used by the entire server. I'm sorry but you don't know and can't manage your server. Again, you're the most unfair manager I've ever met.

me and kalandra got banned too, for using Logitech Gaming Software and pressing R+R+3 automatically. Anyway....

i just want to say goodbye to all of you guys. This server is small but lots of fun in there. i enjoyed so much while pking.

So i just want to say Thanks and Goodbye to everyone, not only my clannies also who fight against me in cz.

Cya guys, ty for everything

Kind Regards

Fragie92

Brother, I'm sorry about what happened to you. I'm with you, Trex. It's a sad day for ProfKo Server, I know that for sure! We all know that only we kept the server alive while Nikos was missing. I don't understand why no middle ground was found, as happened with GORR and Sky. I waiting you back with us! :) 

Sevgili TREX 

Sana her konuda destek veriyorum ve sonuna kadar haklısın . Bizler profkodaki servünemiz uzun yıllardan beri var . Bu serveri ve bu oyuncuları gercekten soguttular . Buna göz yumdular GAMBLERS  clanına hiç bir şekilde ses cıkartılmadı ve o clan yüzünden burdan 300 400 user gitti sebebi ise GM destekli olmalarıydı . O kadar forumda inkar etmelerine ragmen kabak gibi belli oldular ne yazık ki  içimizdeki Professional KO sevgiside bitti . 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 5:39 PM, MematiBAS said:

Sevgili TREX 

Sana her konuda destek veriyorum ve sonuna kadar haklısın . Bizler profkodaki servünemiz uzun yıllardan beri var . Bu serveri ve bu oyuncuları gercekten soguttular . Buna göz yumdular GAMBLERS  clanına hiç bir şekilde ses cıkartılmadı ve o clan yüzünden burdan 300 400 user gitti sebebi ise GM destekli olmalarıydı . O kadar forumda inkar etmelerine ragmen kabak gibi belli oldular ne yazık ki  içimizdeki Professional KO sevgiside bitti . 

Kardeşim beni bilen bilir tanıyan tanır.Tanımayanda en azından saygı duyar.Ben kimseye küfür etmem kolay kolay hakaret etmem.

Ama sen küfürü gerçekten hakeden bir insansın.

Gamblers senin 1.derece kadın bir tanıdığınla tuhaf şeyler mi yaptı kardeşim?Nedir bu hınç?Nedir bu hiddet?Nedir bu hırs?

Şurda oyunu akşamdan akşama bir kaç saat oynayan insanlardık.Aylarca magelerin hüküm sürdüğü ortamda çizgimizi hiç bozmadan baştan sona melee oynayarak ayakta kalmaya çalıştık.Zaman zaman kaldık zaman zaman da kalamadık

Madem GM destekli idik forumda açtığımız konulara bir bak hangisi kabul görmüş?Ne zaman bizim önerdiğimiz bir şey kabul görmüş?100 konu açtıysak anca 1 yada 2 tanesi.E kadarını zaten 10 konu açan klanlar yada kişilerde başarıyor.

Dönüp dolaşıp Gamblers takıntını dile getirip duruyorsun.Ne derdin varsa açık açık söyle dostum.Çözelim halledelim bir şekilde

Yoksa pandemi döneminden dolayı öncedende bozuk olan psikolojin ziyadesiyle etkilenmiş gözüküyor.Çok yakın arkadaşım iyi bir psikolog.İstersen yönlendirebilirim.İlk seansı da ücretsiz ayarlarız en azından sıkıntının sebebini öğrenmiş oluruz.Sonrasında tedavi olup olmamak sana kalmış

On 6/10/2021 at 5:39 PM, MematiBAS said:

Sevgili TREX 

Sana katılmıyorum sayın baş. Yıllardır Gamblers benimle oynuyor psikolojik destek dışında hiç bir destek almadım. 

Saygılarımla.

Marv.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Marv said:

Sana katılmıyorum sayın baş. Yıllardır Gamblers benimle oynuyor psikolojik destek dışında hiç bir destek almadım. 

Saygılarımla.

Marv.

Sayın Marv, söylentilere göre tüm oyunu bırakanların sorumluluğu size aitmiş. Bu konuda nasıl bir tutum sergilediğiniz ortada, fakat alınan psikolojik desteğin de GM destekli olabileceği söylentileri dolanıyor, bilmenizi isterim.

Teşekkürler,

Oxijean 

For all that didn't want to use Google Translate on each sentence, I have done it for you :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mr 4CooLRio/AsasRio/MrsRio Said

Hello

I'm not very good at speaking English, I would appreciate it if anyone can translate for me
I am not as old a player as TREX on this server. But I couldn't play the Asas job on this server, which I played for years and even got sick while playing. Even some of the archers on the server can't even be told that even wands whose items are worse than me can cut them. Not going to the top of all of this, not seeing the cashiers with afk olug macro in the farm. Bypassing the warriors who left afk in the hobgoblim. Weeding out with tweezers showed us the truth more clearly. Yes, TREX is completely wrong about this, but if you ignore the cheat and play to ban some players, it will be clearly seen that you are doing business with instructions from certain places.
That's why I'm leaving the server by leaving the logic of a thousand long live the snake to touch me. Maybe even the owner of the server will benefit from our departure. But I will not break my line, which I have not broken until now, for 3-day pvp. That's why I seek the forgiveness of people I know and respect here. I wish to see you in other days and I leave you like TREX.
I wish you all a happy life.

Mr Poreda Said

While the cheating "LaughingGorr" is banned for only 10 days, banning TREX, one of the oldest players of the server, is completely ridiculous because of the 'macro' used by the entire server. Sorry, but you do not know and cannot manage your server. Again, you're the most unfair manager I've ever met.

Mr MematiBAS Said

Dear TREX

I support you in everything and you are right until the end. We have been in profko for many years. They really cooled this server and these players. They turned a blind eye to the GAMBLERS clan, and the clan did not make any noise, and 300 400 users left because of that clan, because they were GM supporters. Although they denied it in so many forums, they became obvious like a pumpkin, unfortunately, the Professional KO love in us is over.Dear TREX

Mr Big Hunter Said

My brother, who knows me, knows, knows. Those who don't know me, at least respect. I don't insult anyone easily.
But you are a person who really deserves the curse.

Did the Gamblers do weird things with a 1st degree female acquaintance of yours, bro? What is this resentment? What is this rage? What is this greed?

Here we were people who played the game for a few hours from night to night. We tried to survive by playing melee from start to finish without breaking our line for months in an environment dominated by mages. We stayed from time to time and from time to time we couldn't.

Since we were GM-supported, look at the topics we opened in the forum, which one was accepted? When did something that we suggested was accepted? If we opened 100 topics, only 1 or 2 of them.

You keep circling and voicing your obsession with Gamblers. Whatever you have, say it plainly man. Let's solve it somehow

Otherwise, your psychology, which was previously broken due to the pandemic period, seems to have been greatly affected. My very close friend is a good psychologist. I can guide you if you want. We can arrange the first session for free, at least we will find out the cause of the problem. It is up to you to get treatment afterward

Mr Marv Said

I do not agree with you, Mr. Gamblers have been playing with me for years, and I haven't received any support other than psychological support.
Best regards.
marv.

Mr Oxijean Said

Mr. Marv, rumor has it that you are responsible for all those who quit the game. It is obvious what your attitude is on this issue, but there are rumors that the psychological support received may also be GM-supported, I want you to know.

Thanks,

Oxijeans

Mr MaDxQ Said

Sorry for revealing all the k0xpers.
..... you are not.

MaDxQ

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Aussie said:

For all that didn't want to use Google Translate on each sentence, I have done it for you :)

Mr 4CooLRio/AsasRio/MrsRio Said

Hello

I'm not very good at speaking English, I would appreciate it if anyone can translate for me
I am not as old a player as TREX on this server. But I couldn't play the Asas job on this server, which I played for years and even got sick while playing. Even some of the archers on the server can't even be told that even wands whose items are worse than me can cut them. Not going to the top of all of this, not seeing the cashiers with afk olug macro in the farm. Bypassing the warriors who left afk in the hobgoblim. Weeding out with tweezers showed us the truth more clearly. Yes, TREX is completely wrong about this, but if you ignore the cheat and play to ban some players, it will be clearly seen that you are doing business with instructions from certain places.
That's why I'm leaving the server by leaving the logic of a thousand long live the snake to touch me. Maybe even the owner of the server will benefit from our departure. But I will not break my line, which I have not broken until now, for 3-day pvp. That's why I seek the forgiveness of people I know and respect here. I wish to see you in other days and I leave you like TREX.
I wish you all a happy life.

Mr Poreda Said

While the cheating "LaughingGorr" is banned for only 10 days, banning TREX, one of the oldest players of the server, is completely ridiculous because of the 'macro' used by the entire server. Sorry, but you do not know and cannot manage your server. Again, you're the most unfair manager I've ever met.

Mr MematiBAS Said

Dear TREX

I support you in everything and you are right until the end. We have been in profko for many years. They really cooled this server and these players. They turned a blind eye to the GAMBLERS clan, and the clan did not make any noise, and 300 400 users left because of that clan, because they were GM supporters. Although they denied it in so many forums, they became obvious like a pumpkin, unfortunately, the Professional KO love in us is over.Dear TREX

Mr Big Hunter Said

My brother, who knows me, knows, knows. Those who don't know me, at least respect. I don't insult anyone easily.
But you are a person who really deserves the curse.

Did the Gamblers do weird things with a 1st degree female acquaintance of yours, bro? What is this resentment? What is this rage? What is this greed?

Here we were people who played the game for a few hours from night to night. We tried to survive by playing melee from start to finish without breaking our line for months in an environment dominated by mages. We stayed from time to time and from time to time we couldn't.

Since we were GM-supported, look at the topics we opened in the forum, which one was accepted? When did something that we suggested was accepted? If we opened 100 topics, only 1 or 2 of them.

You keep circling and voicing your obsession with Gamblers. Whatever you have, say it plainly man. Let's solve it somehow

Otherwise, your psychology, which was previously broken due to the pandemic period, seems to have been greatly affected. My very close friend is a good psychologist. I can guide you if you want. We can arrange the first session for free, at least we will find out the cause of the problem. It is up to you to get treatment afterward

Mr Marv Said

I do not agree with you, Mr. Gamblers have been playing with me for years, and I haven't received any support other than psychological support.
Best regards.
marv.

Mr Oxijean Said

Mr. Marv, rumor has it that you are responsible for all those who quit the game. It is obvious what your attitude is on this issue, but there are rumors that the psychological support received may also be GM-supported, I want you to know.

Thanks,

Oxijeans

Mr MaDxQ Said

Sorry for revealing all the k0xpers.
..... you are not.

MaDxQ

please summarize it all in one sentence

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Emiel said:

please summarize it all in one sentence

Mr TREX got caught cheating and Mr Nikos banned him for sed cheating, some say most people cheat so it should be okay... Gamblers clan mentioned - Gamblers members responded ... the end :)

• Thanks 1