02.06.2021 Updates

nikos32

• Administrators

First of all, I would like to apologize and to inform you this is an incomplete update (according to the original plan of this scheduled server maintenance).
The changes which are listed below had been ready since 10 days ago but due to IRL stuff were unable to complete all of the upcoming updates. The rest of the updates will be released during the next scheduled server maintenance which will be done soon enough.

• Wheel of Fortune has been implemented.
    • Spin the wheel via in-game PUS and win miscellaneous items.
      • It will cost you 100 KC per spin.
  • DLive channel name tags have been implemented.
    • Your channel name will be shown in-game whenever you write something on chat.
    • You can set your channel name via Control Panel at https://professionalko.com/
  • Your character must now be alive in order to enter the Ultima's Room.
  • The Invasion Certificate can now be obtained upon monuments' blessing.
    • You don't have to stand next to the monuments.
    • NPCs will not drop it anymore.

Also, I would like to inform you that some of the existing systems have been remade from scratch to improve server's stability/performance. However, please let us know if you notice any issues regarding any of the following:

• Clan NP Bonus
  • Capture the Flag event
  • Monsters' invasion during War

There have been many changes done to GMs as well so we'll start recruiting GMs again. There will be another topic about it.

P.S. I know that we are a little behind on stuff that you have suggested for the past several weeks but we'll get back on track again quite soon.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

First of all, I would like to apologize and to inform you this is an incomplete update (according to the original plan of this scheduled server maintenance).
The changes which are listed below had been ready since 10 days ago but due to IRL stuff were unable to complete all of the upcoming updates. The rest of the updates will be released during the next scheduled server maintenance which will be done soon enough.

• Wheel of Fortune has been implemented.
    • Spin the wheel via in-game PUS and win miscellaneous items.
      • It will cost you 100 KC per spin.
  • DLive channel name tags have been implemented.
    • Your channel name will be shown in-game whenever you write something on chat.
    • You can set your channel name via Control Panel at https://professionalko.com/
  • Your character must now be alive in order to enter the Ultima's Room.
  • The Invasion Certificate can now be obtained upon monuments' blessing.
    • NPCs will not drop it anymore.

Also, I would like to inform you that some of the existing systems have been remade from scratch to improve server's stability/performance. However, please let us know if you notice any issues regarding any of the following:

• Clan NP Bonus
  • Capture the Flag event
  • Monsters' invasion during War

There have been many changes done to GMs as well so we'll start recruiting GMs again. There will be another topic about it.

P.S. I know that we are a little behind on stuff that you have suggested for the past several weeks but we'll get back on track again quite soon.

miscellaneous its very spesific can you give more detail ?

• 1 month later...