Level 75, +9/+2 weapon/armor/uniques?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Open Level 75, +9/+2 weapon/armor/uniques?

17 hours ago, mindkrash said:

Level 75, +9/+2 weapon/armor/uniques?

The server is nearing the end of things to upgrade/farm.

What do you think about opening up level 75, +9 armor/weapons and +2 unqiues? There is nothing else to do. Leave your feedback below. All is welcome.

I think it's a MYKO server.

If 75 and +2/9 comes out it will lose the point.

Maybe release new weapons or something, but in my opinion increasing the level to 75 will change nothing :P

• 1 month later...

No need a pm. İf u made a search and wanna offer it, please made it public... Cuz i already voted no. Because that wont bring more players or wont make more active orcs.

İn my opinioin just felankors will be enough to keep alive here. İn my experience orcs coming czn only when event up there or when boss up. Maybe just keep active orc in every time zone... 

Thank you.

Also wanna say 74% said already NO.

Edited by Darakor

I will make it public. The PM is unrelated to this subject.

If you go down another post. Most of the server voted yes for level 75.

21 voted yes, 11 voted no.

Also, to be fair. Both nations only come for events. We both come for ISI,Ultima,Bifrost,CR PK only. Every private server is this way. Its normal.

Edited by mindkrash
  • Like 1

Halo mindkrash.

Why there is avaible 2 subject about thensame case?

İ m sorry i missed/forgot to that 2 same case.

Why there is avaible 2 subject for same case? İ m askin to you cuz u r the owner that two subject.

Thank you for will offer it public/on this subject.

Also i wanna ask to you. What do u think about if end lvl cap going to 75, what gonna be chance? 

İ m offering felankors instead of end lvl cap.

Cuz i believe all nation gonna pk for drop. 

Sory for bad enlish drunk and going to be more

Hi Server Right now really boring because no pk. no balance sometimes a lot of orcs less Human sometimes on the contrary. Please we want play this game but farm is over. Orcs for farm opening human characters and doing farm orc nation doesnt attack them ( Bozo's Fun club clan or something like that) everybody waiting other ppls for the pk between 20:00-00:00 have pk un with un balance. +2 accesories Will be good or 72/3 (quest with NP) Felankor +8 really hard some ppl cant play. we need brain storm for play a lot also nikos you're not earn from this server i think right now next db if you add UTC system  For farm its like buy From PUS or Do Pk Earn NP and Buy UTC Keys i dont know really but everything everyday is same. i love this DB please save it for us