Hello,

I'm sure all of you heard about the problem in FT where at least 20% of the people who are in it, simply put their characters AFK or on "T" mode and don't help.

My suggestion is to add a minor damage every few seconds, as if there's gas in FT zone (Like in the maze part at Bifrost in USKO).

If this effect is too much to ask, could simply add more Hobgoblins on more stages, that would do the same impact.

The goal of this idea is not to make FT harder, but to make everyone in it participate.

Thanks in advance, 

Tomato.

Edited by TomatoDePotato
  • Like 1

I have told GM_Thanos already and GM_nikos32 to introduce the small CR farm inside the FT just like in the previous data base so ppl will try to claim another reward inside without even finish the whole FT, it will increase the players interests so maybe they wont afk that much anymore...

1 minute ago, bozo77 said:

I have told GM_Thanos already and GM_nikos32 to introduce the small CR farm inside the FT just like in the previous data base so ppl will try to claim another reward inside without even finish the whole FT, it will increase the players interests so maybe they wont afk that much anymore...

Well the rewards on the last version weren't worth the act so yet people remained afk.

It could increase the activity of people there, but there's nothing better than damaging afk players 🤤