Nikos, I do not know if this is intended to be this way or not. If it is, apologies for the post. We killed some orc characters at Ultima gate and they laid dead on the ground and were still able to get in. This is not intended to flame any person or clan. Just to bring awareness. I'll post two links to videos of characters laying on the ground and them able to get in still dead.

1) Laying on the ground waiting for the countdown to kill Ultima.

2) Able to go inside Ultima while still laying dead on the ground.

Edited by mindkrash

51 minutes ago, mindkrash said:

Nikos, I do not know if this is intended to be this way or not. If it is, apologies for the post. We killed some orc characters at Ultima gate and they laid dead on the ground and were still able to get in. This is not intended to flame any person or clan. Just to bring awareness. I'll post two links to videos of characters laying on the floor and them able to get in still dead.

idk if is legal or not, but some clans use that

Edited by Sky

I think all fixed is okey, but this clan Our idk more and gold idk more, all time die in portal and go ultima zone too, now how they cant go, report haha, @nikos32 u need BALANCED server too... cuz unique clan in orc is BLOOD... i like 1 pt vs 5 pt and they can't kill us :D, but i think what server really need a BALANCED,thnx u my bro :)

• Haha 2