Hello,

After having a series of pk against TeacH, I've noticed a few unreal actions.

First, he towns instantly as a target comes towards him; could be ctrl v town, but meh.

The other thing I've noticed was his "distance hitting"  which is useful for him while chasing targets.

unknown.png

I don't understand much about hacks and how they work, but come on, even the dumbest amongst us could tell.

Thanks in advance,

Tomato.

@nikos32 @TeacH

Edited by TomatoDePotato

are many years that @Teach plays if the source is correct, are more than 15 years, with a ratio greater than 7, is the beast of the minority, I think you speak out of envy Mr. tomato, @Teach is the best killer of this and all servers where he plays, perhaps @Teach does not accept vs because as he himself says, does not want to wake up those who think they are better of his beautiful dream, greetings and seriously and I would like to play like him. 
Pd. I take this post to salute those who wanted to snatch the throne to @Teach, oxijea, huckle, shovel, and I think the successor is the great ch3rtin.

1 minute ago, FermuriaN said:

are many years that @Teach plays if the source is correct, are more than 15 years, with a ratio greater than 7, is the beast of the minority, I think you speak out of envy Mr. tomato, @Teach is the best killer of this and all servers where he plays, perhaps @Teach does not accept vs because as he himself says, does not want to wake up those who think they are better of his beautiful dream, greetings and seriously and I would like to play like him. 
Pd. I take this post to salute those who wanted to snatch the throne to @Teach, oxijea, huckle, shovel, and I think the successor is the great ch3rtin.

You have been replying to all of my latest posts for some reason, though I do wish you'll finally find a better source than Google Translate.

I certainly do not envy this guy nor the ones you've mentioned.

Huckle, Oxijean, Geek are the most legendary sins I've witnessed here on this server, they are absolutely phenomenal and each of them had taught me their playstyle.

I never said I am the best assassin on the server nor ever will, but I do not consider myself as someone without skills.

Saying that TeacH is "the best killer" comes directly from being related to this player or just basic misunderstanding of the game.

Hitting from this far isn't legit by any means whatsoever. 

As always, thanks for replying mate :)

1 hour ago, TomatoDePotato said:

Has estado respondiendo a todas mis últimas publicaciones por alguna razón, aunque me gustaría que finalmente encontraras una fuente mejor que Google Translate.

Ciertamente no envidio a este tipo ni a los que has mencionado.

Huckle, Oxijean, Geek son los pecados más legendarios que he presenciado aquí en este servidor, son absolutamente fenomenales y cada uno de ellos me había enseñado su estilo de juego.

Nunca dije que soy el mejor asesino del servidor ni lo seré jamás, pero no me considero alguien sin habilidades.

Decir que TeacH es "el mejor asesino" proviene directamente de estar relacionado con este jugador o simplemente de un malentendido básico del juego.

Golpear desde tan lejos no es legítimo de ninguna manera. 

Como siempre, gracias por responder amigo. :)

all of the above is joke directed to @teach.
 @Teach is a great guy and friend, he is by far some kind of visual bug, cheater he is not.

and I apologize if I made him uncomfortable. 

5 hours ago, TomatoDePotato said:

Hello,

First, he towns instantly as a target comes towards him; could be ctrl v town, but meh.

The other thing I've noticed was his "distance hitting"  which is useful for him while chasing targets.

unknown.png

I don't understand much about hacks and how they work, but come on, even the dumbest amongst us could tell.

Thanks in advance,

Tomato.

@nikos32 @TeacH

visual bug , as old as Kinght online

There's a difference between visual bugs or bad network and abusing.

This is definitely a point where the user is obviously abusing something.

Hitting from unreal distances as he pleases, it didn't happen once or twice today, it went for so on.

I have been playing KO for a very long time, I've seen visual bugs and I've seen skill abusers. 

Knowing when it's dirty isn't too hard on this point.

Just now, TomatoDePotato said:

There's a difference between visual bugs or bad network and abusing.

This is definitely a point where the user is obviously abusing something.

Hitting from unreal distances as he pleases, it didn't happen once or twice today, it went for so on.

I have been playing KO for a very long time, I've seen visual bugs and I've seen skill abusers. 

Knowing when it's dirty isn't too hard on this point.

i don't know mate, it just looks like the old visual bug to me. Nikos will check and take action for sure.

6 hours ago, TomatoDePotato said:

Hello,

unknown.png

Thanks in advance,

Tomato.

@nikos32 @TeacH

This kind of bug always happens in deathmatch also and people think its some kind of hack or something ...   it does look strange I agree but Teach is a good guy and really humble ...I  would like Nikos to check that so everything is cleared out .... as always respect to you @TomatoDePotato ❤️  

3 minutes ago, elProfessor said:

This kind of bug always happens in deathmatch also and people think its some kind of hack or something ...   it does look strange I agree but Teach is a good guy and really humble ...I  would like Nikos to check that so everything is cleared out .... as always respect to you @TomatoDePotato ❤️  

As I said in the beginning of the pole, I am not expert in diagnosing this sort of things.

Whatever conclusion that will come from nikos's investigation will determine what happened there.

My point is that visual bugs do exist, but the distance of the hits been dealt to my character are ten times bigger than the normal visual bugs that are happening regularly.

Lots of love ❤️

Edited by TomatoDePotato

Dear @TomatoDePotato,Teach is the best lagging sin ever live in ProfKO,he always reject SpeedIsBack naked request to VS him full item,u know why?because SpeedIsBack will throw all his item if Teach win him.So,he with an honor,he rejected.Hahaahaha..It is his line problem man.U and Teach both are good player and i know how Teach play,sometimes he chasing mage also he can easily DC.Hahahahha that's true about Teach.

if you played so long and are so much experienced player you should already know this is lag visual bug  on his screen you look near him so you can even town he will still hit you because of lag but maybe im not enough experienced player(i just play since myko beta)

4 minutes ago, rital said:

if you played so long and are so much experienced player you should already know this is lag visual bug  on his screen you look near him so you can even town he will still hit you because of lag but maybe im not enough experienced player(i just play since myko beta)

That's just incorrect.

Visual bugs that appear in this game and this server in particular don't have the same distance as the hit happens on the screenshot above.

This visual bug happens on sincere smaller distances.

Edited by TomatoDePotato

i see what visual bug u talk about the thing here is it is not due to visual bug but it is due to teach internet conection if u ever pked with teach u cant understand he chase u prolly 15sec later he got dc visual bug and conection issue does not look same

I think i can say with 100% certainty that @TeacH does not use any of this bugs, the poor guy has such bad internet pretty much all the time :D

On 5/12/2021 at 4:58 AM, elProfessor said:

Yes it does happen a lot, the bugs in deathmatch i mean. I thought it was only happening to me. So the deathmatch bugs that i've experienced are players attacking from really far away and sometimes certain players are attacking you but you can't find them, not with Z skill and not even anywhere on your screen. My guess it because you're dieing and respawning in the same zone might be causing that. Anyway I know how it looks like @TomatoDePotato but trust me bud he's the last person to be using anything illegal.