thieves & hırsızlar

Wasabi

Bugün Tuğra clanından 3 arkadaşımızı clandan atmış bulunuyoruz ShenshaqRock & Kojiro & Wamosbien bu arkadaşlar clandan çaldığı droplar yüzünden atıyoruz Bknz. Kojiro İron neck

Clana alım yapacak olan arkadaşlar bunları göze alarak dikkat etmelerini bizim yaşadığımız durumu sizde yaşamamanızı istiyoruz.

This is a post for friends who are thieves. 

I warn the friends who will cooperate with them to be careful. You can see the items they stole from us.

Kojiro & ShenShaqRock & WamosBien

TY.

Benim bildigim kadariyla nikos clan droplarinin calinmasi ile alakali olarak uyguladigi yazilmayan kurallar var. Bu itemlerin clan itemleri oldugunu ispatlarsan belki yardimci olabilir. Gecen database de clandan calinan itemleri kurtardigini hatirliyor gibiyim. 

Bilgine, gecmis olsun..

Stop trying to get people banned you silly @Wasabi they played with you in the same clan for a long time they deserve the items they helped you.If nikos bans any of them its gonna be unfair again . Be a man for once in your life and stop crying everytime you even fight with your own clan members imagine what type of person you are ... Delete this stupid topic ffs.....People like @Wasabi are ruining this server everyday 

Edited by elProfessor

15 minutes ago, elProfessor said:

İnsanların seni aptalca yasaklamasına çalışmayı bırak @Sebnemziyagil Uzun süre sizinle aynı klandan oynadılar, size yardım ettikleri eşyaları hak ediyorlar. nikos bunlardan herhangi birini yasaklarsa yine haksızlık olur. Hayatınızda bir kez olsun erkek olun ve klan üyelerinizle her kavga ettiğinizde ağlamayı bırakın, ne tür bir insan olduğunuzu hayal edin ... Bu aptal konuyu silin ffs ..... İnsanlar sever@Sebnemziyagil bu sunucuyu her gün mahvediyorlar 

@elProfesöryou go and keep crying in your own clan 

35 minutes ago, elProfessor said:

Stop trying to get people banned you silly @Wasabi they played with you in the same clan for a long time they deserve the items they helped you.If nikos bans any of them its gonna be unfair again . Be a man for once in your life and stop crying everytime you even fight with your own clan members imagine what type of person you are ... Delete this stupid topic ffs.....People like @Wasabi are ruining this server everyday 

You don't look neutral and stop crying man... Who can give the best item in the game for free, you can give @elProfessor if you are very rich. All u know is to make it flame on the forum...

@elProfessorYou are a small player, I should not deal with people who do not have a say like you.

You talk about the efforts of those people but people take their labor willingly, not stealing.

I will not force your little brain because you do not know what it means to work and labor because you are young.

After this time, you won't get a response from me even once

I'll talk to the @bozo77 because you're a bastard.

On 5/5/2021 at 7:10 PM, Wasabi said:

Bugün Tuğra clanından 3 arkadaşımızı clandan atmış bulunuyoruz ShenshaqRock & Kojiro & Wamosbien bu arkadaşlar clandan çaldığı droplar yüzünden atıyoruz Bknz. Kojiro İron neck

Clana alım yapacak olan arkadaşlar bunları göze alarak dikkat etmelerini bizim yaşadığımız durumu sizde yaşamamanızı istiyoruz.

This is a post for friends who are thieves. 

I warn the friends who will cooperate with them to be careful. You can see the items they stole from us.

Kojiro & ShenShaqRock & WamosBien

TY.

AHAHAHAHAH NE oldu lan berke

7 hours ago, elProfessor said:

Time and place, man. Time and place.

But i kinda agree that accusing is one thing, proving is another. Well, let's wait and see.

Edited by HealingSpirit
Forgot to mention something important
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Wasabi said:

@elProfessorYou are a small player, I should not deal with people who do not have a say like you.

You talk about the efforts of those people but people take their labor willingly, not stealing.

I will not force your little brain because you do not know what it means to work and labor because you are young.

After this time, you won't get a response from me even once

I'll talk to the @bozo77 because you're a bastard.

I never tried to get anyone banned like you do   especially my clannies @Wasabianyway I will not continue because I am a bastard as you say and I dont know what work means as you say again because you know my life better than me so have a nice day and keep beeing a moron as you do .

23 hours ago, CharlesYT said:

You don't look neutral and stop crying man... Who can give the best item in the game for free, you can give @elProfessor if you are very rich. All u know is to make it flame on the forum...

Who are you again ?? Seems you love commenting on all these topics and you dont even play ...Im sure you have an interesting life hahaha keep supporting idiots like @Wasabi

1 hour ago, Wasabi said:

@elProfessorThere are many people in your team but I just have a problem with you. because you are a child

We respect you a little, but this disappears from your entire childhood

I really dont understand your english its ok man have fun I hope you get your old clannies banned so you become happy...and I know what your age is and you are younger than me , an old clannie of yours told me ....stop trying to be a grown up you need a couple of years for your brain to grow up

Edited by elProfessor