U started to arguing in my own suggestions topic with bullshit and now u are telling me to not mention u :))  very mature of u, u prouve it all the time...

I like the pictures, u took so many on a practice vs,when u had IN, DUAL HR+1, Chitin +8, u forgot to post the ones when u were dieing in vs in cz as well, but ofc u will never do that, however it seems u are very proud of u killed me in a vs that made u take so many SS :) well done Sky ! 

Edited by bozo77

Sorry lads I'm on Sky's side on this one....dont judge me,let me explain.

First and foremost,that mage ID turns out to be his rival that farm like a pepegs at egos.Thus its normal for him to get murdered 4566654446779988 times.Who's the killer does not matter as long as diff IP.

Secondly,as an assasin myself...we target the most pepegs one.Whether we killed them again and again it depends on our intention. Why intention?glad you ask...for someone that full gear to killed a pepegs so many times and jeopardize himself,there must be a history between them.Thus, to show a sign of dissatisfaction on their history together, he killed that mage literally a lot based on that video.

So does it look like NPT? Yes, It does and no doubt about it if you judge based on the video and video only.

But hey we can do better than that,now asked yourself what would you do if you in his shoes? you have a chance to shows your true feeling and how pissed you are on someone behavior in the past by killing him again and again in the game,would you just let it go like that? if yes is your answer,you must be an angel then.

Since we all know the output already.Cheers angel....

p/s:Man if I were him,I will kill that pepega non-stop and playing catch using snowball with other mage just to show dominance ...anyway you do you mate,you do you.

• Like 1