I would like to share with all the players some new suggestions:

1. Change LNS EVENT ( first of all u can either make it avaible only for 59 lvl chars coz it is a small ardream map, with same gear thats the most important thing ofc, so its gonna be fair for all players, new and old players of the server,also if u do this, u need to nerv the mini isi on chaos stone, u can also put some bounties for 100 kc or more on priest and mages same as in CZ BOWL, add some mini bosses OUTSIDE of Bowl)

2. Change the rewards on MONSTER STONE ( is really really bad drops with those OLD FIRE BELT, OLD ICE BELT, very useless items and still u have only 30% to make it normal, remove those ofc, add some extra PUS ITEMS as well, and maybe u can think of some chances to add that BLUE TRINA which can increase the succes rate of accesories) ofc, by adding this trina, u can also put in PUS for like 500 KC, ppl will still sell KC more often and maybe they will still donate some, also u can add that blue trina as REWARD for 400 titans/ DM/Booro/ etc 

3. Bro that anvil, please increase the succes rate to +8 at least 2% normal, 4% with trina, is really annoying, many many ppl leaving the server coz wasting so much time for nothing good to happend to them after spend days on farming.....

4. Add one more lunar war during week days or at least on the CR on LUNAR WAR or add some way to earn certificate of invasion for the invaded team as well, maybe the ppl that get invaded add a small CR so if they complete when defending after geting invaded they have a chance to get some certificate of invasion...

5. Most important of all this, need to populate the server, make some advertising with the events on the weekend or if u can also make GM events during week days can also work, but let ppl know about it before 2 days at least, so they can prepare and call all the friends in the game, by doing this, ofc u need to make a separate conquest that the most nice video posted during those events will get some reward .... need more videos shared from this server....so ppl see thats is still alive and fully playable....

6. One more thing is about Capture the Castle, Capture the Flag Event, those bosses u get never ever drops something good, increase the drop rate from them or add something else in exchange for it.....thats all for moment... more coming... hope we can figure some of them as soon as possible.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nanana said:

play peek-a-boo with guard and atross using iron set also great as long you get what you want huh....

now enjoy what you want cos nikos is on your side....

Nikos is on our side becuase he banned sky? Oh yea i forgot we were the one's who posted the video right !!!

Both who were killing and got killed should be punished for their own stupidity.

Take a look at that video whoever posted/reported it, that seem's normal to you @nanana?

2 hours ago, nanana said:

good suggestions

good luck joining event without competition for now

get all the best boss and item and look at each other ...play run and hide at bowl among your clannies and friends

using your best items... good luck..good suggestions 

bravo

At least we fight for the bosses, unlike some idiots who can't admit defeat still wanna interrupt others. Such shame what you guys kept doing in ultima room, show's us what kind of mentality you guys have "dirty".

11 minutes ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

At least we fight for the bosses, unlike some idiots who can't admit defeat still wanna interrupt others. Such shame what you guys kept doing in ultima room, show's us what kind of mentality you guys have "dirty".

u talk about ultima room.?
u remember when u enter ultima room to kill Tugra clan.?
if they cant disturb u, i can and i can enter always if u want :)
as u said if u fight for boss why pm my members to talk about that always.? :D
if u want bosses free make a post to add ultima at moradon and isiloon to moradon too :D

and please Glad if u talk about stupid ppl i still waiting that u answer that post that i write about u macro on Matt, Dave and others accs :)
now its a crime to kill someone 10+ times

Edited by Sky

1 hour ago, Sky said:

u talk about ultima room.?
u remember when u enter ultima room to kill Tugra clan.?
if they cant disturb u, i can and i can enter always if u want :)
as u said if u fight for boss why pm my members to talk about that always.? :D
if u want bosses free make a post to add ultima at moradon and isiloon to moradon too :D

and please Glad if u talk about stupid ppl i still waiting that u answer that post that i write about u macro on Matt, Dave and others accs :)
now its a crime to kill someone 10+ times

Why do you think we did that? They did it 2-3 times before we did it to them.

Did we do it to you guys? We can but did we? And how many times you guys do it? From this we can see your maturity sky, you're just a sad little kid.

I pm them and tell them what a child you are with a pea sized brain.

You wanna pk go cz or pk out of ultima room but don't be an idiot by keep going inside with 2-3 people just because you lost.

Sky i did something illegal? POST IT ON FORUM. Don't have proof? STOP CRYING

You don't think before you do something sky, as i said you have a pea sized brain. But take a moment and use 1% of that tiny brain. You guys keep doing it and if we do it to you no one in server takes it. But ofc you don't think about that, maybe your brain don't function well :D

15 minutes ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

Why do you think we did that? They did it 2-3 times before we did it to them.

Did we do it to you guys? We can but did we? And how many times you guys do it? From this we can see your maturity sky, you're just a sad little kid.

I pm them and tell them what a child you are with a pea sized brain.

You wanna pk go cz or pk out of ultima room but don't be an idiot by keep going inside with 2-3 people just because you lost.

Sky i did something illegal? POST IT ON FORUM. Don't have proof? STOP CRYING

You don't think before you do something sky, as i said you have a pea sized brain. But take a moment and use 1% of that tiny brain. You guys keep doing it and if we do it to you no one in server takes it. But ofc you don't think about that, maybe your brain don't function well :D

Cry baby, if nobody kill ultima what is the problem.? :) 
utima room is pvp zone
i was online in all ultimas i remember that they are a little clan with 8 users trying kill 1 ultima after u join and disturb, sorry if u like disturb ppl but im here :)

Edited by Sky

17 minutes ago, nanana said:

@GLaDiaToR888 it's was obviously a set  up right? the video.. 

u guys been hunting us aoe ego too...and its always the same easiest  no dd helm mages was

the target from assasins and they died repeatly but we didn't make video about it. 

whatever...what done is done

I don't know who those mages are who recorded this video, I doubt it's anyone from my clan. You can check with nikos. We don't wanna see anyone get banned especially the old players who are loyal to this server. But some people make fake accusation's and try to ban others well that's not too nice.

Anyway this topic was made for new suggestions for the server. Let us know what you think @nikos32 about the suggestions. 

Edited by GLaDiaToR888

@GLaDiaToR888

I don't know what happen to you both but i hope you can talk and settle with each other about this bcos you're not a bad guy and sky's too...we are all small community here, just wanted to have fun, love knight online and love this server. We are a bunch of few players who stay and wait patiently even on the darkest moment of the server bcos of 1 simple reason we love this server. But what's wrong is still wrong..ask yourself honestly about what was happening today, remove all the rage, anger and unsolved issues  and think wisely, use your common sense and think again

Is it fair? 

Edited by nanana

8 hours ago, nanana said:

@GLaDiaToR888

I don't know what happen to you both but i hope you can talk and settle with each other about this bcos you're not a bad guy and sky's too...we are all small community here, just wanted to have fun, love knight online and love this server. We are a bunch of few players who stay and wait patiently even on the darkest moment of the server bcos of 1 simple reason we love this server. But what's wrong is still wrong..ask yourself honestly about what was happening today, remove all the rage, anger and unsolved issues  and think wisely, use your common sense and think again

Is it fair? 

I already said we don't wanna see anyone get banned especially the old players who has been loyal. I've know sky for a very long time, in fact RememberMe was the first clan i joined in the last db and it's a fact when i say sky don't think before he does something.  My only problem was what sky has been doing in ultima room and he still don't admit what he's been doing is wrong (not illegal) but just selfish. Now that has nothing to do with his ban, I do hope nikos can check about his ban thoroughly and also the ban on griff.

@GLaDiaToR888 : " I don't know who those mages are who recorded this video, I doubt it's anyone from my clan. You can check with nikos. We don't wanna see anyone get banned especially the old players who are loyal to this server. But some people make fake accusation's and try to ban others well that's not too nice. " 

check this out @GLaDiaToR888

https://ibb.co/r3vXRfT

@nanana @Skygood job there, keep rapping same mage over and over and have faith no one will record and judge u at any point for making this game so much fun, as u said below, we do come to gang into ego spot as well, as u did plenty times, but instead of killing the same mage over and over, we choose to rape all of them, like is normal to be when u do gang in cz spots, and most of time when no one else to kill in cz and get bored, this is one huge difference between us and u, anyway this discussion will have nothing to do in the good of the server, but mate u should be asking yourself why u got in that position and none of us did, why u are so hated by many players in this server even there are not so crowded, GoldMembers moved to human side just coz of your behaviour, and many ppl refuse to play with u side by side, even i tryed once to make a nice alliance for csw, but ofc failed coz of your selfish behaviour.....my advice,maybe its time to try to grow up a little bit, and u will get more joy not only for yourself but for your own clan members, friends and entire community as well.....however i will have to repost this topic, coz it went other ways then it should be ...i dont really mind this as long as u can understand if something feels like going in the wrong way, u need to act with responsability and not like a kiddo

Edited by bozo77

1 minute ago, bozo77 said:

@nanana good job there, keep rapping same mage over and over and have faith no one will record and judge u at any point for making this game so much fun, as u said below, we do come to gang into ego spot as well, as u did plenty times, but instead of killing the same mage over and over, we choose to rape all of them, like is normal to be when u do gang in cz spots, and most of time when no one else to kill in cz and get bored, this is one huge difference between us and u, anyway this discussion will have nothing to do in the good of the server, but mate u should be asking yourself why u got in that position and none of us did, why u are so hated by many players in this server even there are not so crowded, GoldMembers moved to human side just coz of your behaviour, and many ppl refuse to play with u side by side, even i tryed once to make a nice alliance for csw, but ofc failed coz of your selfish behaviour.....my advice,maybe its time to try to grow up a little bit, and u will get more joy not only for yourself but for your own clan members, friends and entire community as well.....however i will have to repost this topic, coz it went other ways then it should be ...i dont really mind this as long as u can understand if something feels like going in the wrong way, u need to act with responsability and not like a kiddo

he chose to rape only one, because he was an easy target plus they have story together which i can't brought it up here because Sky still wanna cover his friend aka his ex clannies ass even he had been betrayed at the darkest moment of his life. If i was there i will choose that same guy as well and if rememberme clan was there we will choose to kill that same guy over and over again

Proud to say i am old enough and mixed around so many people from different race, age, religion, status and i think i learned a lot from my life journey and know well who i choose to stand with and not to mention been playing ko for so many years so i know a lot about greediness, selfishness, politics, dramas ...there's always a story behind every story which is i think useless to bring that up because you're blinded with anger and rage and hatred towards sky that no logic and words could make you think wisely at this moment....

I have trouble to stick with any clan but after i know Sky and his family ( rememberme  clan ), I realize they are just a kind people who just wanna have fun in game, no greed no selfish, we share and farm together, Sky as a clan leader work  his ass off as hard as everyone else in clan and always helpful, as I said there is no need to explained anything bcos u only wanna hear what u wanna hear because you're mad at Sky at this moment, you only gonna trust word from people who have the same agenda as you do

p/s I have not problem with you Bozo but as a clan leader you really need to work on your communication skill, glad and elprof have more brain than you do...

Good Luck

Hate is heavy😎Let it go 🌈 

*pardon my grammar

1 hour ago, Darakor said:

LOL, there it goes, again my clanies show how things like that needs to be done, u just posted an example from my own clanies that this can be happening accidentaly and u can record or take SS and post it on the forum coz this is forum are made of, say sorry about it, and nikos can check that it wasnt same IP or anything with purpose, good job Again my clanies, huge diference again, and in other words, its a diferent situation between what sky choose to do, first of all, there was only 1 mage coming over and over by himself, it wasnt a whole mage pt and not even 2 of them, so Arvin had to choose to kill only that one with purpose with a story behind or not, u have ways to threat your own problems better then this if u are grown enough especially when u are a clan leader and ppl in the game sees u as an example....

There are many storyes behind everyone in the game, especially with old players of this server, also with ppl from previous version, this only depends how u choose to threat things out, but u said yourself, u would do the same, so i do not need to hear anything more then this.

P/S.: I think my communication skills are pretty good, u know as clan leader u have to comunicate and be good at it with your clanies and not only,otherwise they might betrayed u someday :))) and it happend to be in top clan rankings as well, owning CSW for months, lets not mention the kings role as well....all i have to say it is that i must Thank You for reminding me about my skillz, and how about my clanies handle things went it happends to goes bad....

Edited by bozo77

5 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

LOL, there it goes, again my clanies show how things like that needs to be done, u just posted an example from my own clanies that this can be happening accidentaly and u can record or take SS and post it on the forum coz this is forum are made of, say sorry about it, and nikos can check that it wasnt same IP or anything with purpose, good job Again my clanies, huge diference again, and in other words, its a diferent situation between what sky choose to do, first of all, there was only 1 mage coming over and over by himself, it wasnt a whole mage pt and not even 2 of them, so Arvin had to choose to kill only that one with purpose with a story behind or not, u have ways to threat your own problems better then this if u are grown enough especially when u are a clan leader want ppl see u as an example....

There are many storyes behind everyone in the game, especially with old players of this server, also with ppl from previous version, this only depends how u choose to threat things out, but u said yourself, u would do the same, so i do not need to hear anything more then this.

P/S.: I think my communication skills are pretty good, u know as clan leader u have to comunicate and be good at it with your clanies and not only,otherwise they might betrayed u someday :))) and it happend to be in top clan rankings as well, owning CSW for months, lets not mention the kings role as well....all i have to say it is that i must Thank You for reminding me about my skillz, and how about my clanies handle things went it happends to goes bad....

YES BOZO YOU ARE THE BESTEST EVER, BESTEST CLAN LEADER, BESTEST PLAYER, BESTEST FRIEND, BESTEST KING, BESTEST EVERYTHING, NOTHING CAN TOUCH YOU NOT EVEN GMS OR GOD BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO PERFECT.  YOU DID NOTHING WRONG, YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT YOU NEVER MAKE MISTAKE BECAUSE YOU SIMPLY THE BESTEST. BE HAPPY NOW MR PERFECT 

10 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

LOL, there it goes, again my clanies show how things like that needs to be done, u just posted an example from my own clanies that this can be happening accidentaly and u can record or take SS and post it on the forum coz this is forum are made of, say sorry about it, and nikos can check that it wasnt same IP or anything with purpose, good job Again my clanies, huge diference again, and in other words, its a diferent situation between what sky choose to do, first of all, there was only 1 mage coming over and over by himself, it wasnt a whole mage pt and not even 2 of them, so Arvin had to choose to kill only that one with purpose with a story behind or not, u have ways to threat your own problems better then this if u are grown enough especially when u are a clan leader and ppl in the game sees u as an example....

I think we need to open a topic after every kill.
It is astonishing that you still believe that what you are defending is true. Can't you see the injustice that is there?

• Like 1

I think this whole situation has gotten way out of hand. I don't know Sky on a personal level, but I don't think he cheats at all and I think this NPT situation should be looked at a little more careful. The server has been open almost 7 months if not more and this is the first issue we have with Sky. 

If I understand this correctly. If I kill a farmer over and over. Lets say 10-15 times in CZ. That offers me a ban? How so? If its a different user in a different country, different time zone, different location. What am I doing wrong? NPT to me would be a multiclient user or someone of the same IP. And, I don't think this is the issue here.

Again, I'm not picking sides here, but whats wrong is wrong and what is right is right. And, I think Sky was treated wrong here.

I also think the Griff situation really needs to be looked at as well. As a community and player base. We have to come together and fix these issues as a community. Regardless if we do not like someone or not. 

I probably will not post again in this section as I don't like to get involved in flame wars, drama and 8v8 call outs. Its childish and useless energy. I don't need to do this to prove my "skill". I already know what I'm capable of.

Edited by mindkrash

41 minutes ago, mindkrash said:

I think this whole situation has gotten way out of hand. I don't know Sky on a personal level, but I don't think he cheats at all and I think this NPT situation should be looked at a little more careful. The server has been open almost 7 months if not more and this is the first issue we have with Sky. 

If I understand this correctly. If I kill a farmer over and over. Lets say 10-15 times in CZ. That offers me a ban? How so? If its a different user in a different country, different time zone, different location. What am I doing wrong? NPT to me would be a multiclient user or someone of the same IP. And, I don't think this is the issue here.

Again, I'm not picking sides here, but whats wrong is wrong and what is right is right. And, I think Sky was treated wrong here.

I also think the Griff situation really needs to be looked at as well. As a community and player base. We have to come together and fix these issues as a community. Regardless if we do not like someone or not. 

I probably will not post again in this section as I don't like to get involved in flame wars, drama and 8v8 call outs. Its childish and useless energy. I don't need to do this to prove my "skill". I already know what I'm capable of.

@mindkrashThank you for objective comments. 

@bozo77is my last reply to u at forum

Unlike u, im more mature than u to fight for a game, i have more important things to do with myself, just dont talk about me if i dont even mention u. if u are a good leader as u say, learn to behave as such, If u dont know why i kill him every time just stay out of the matter
second, i dont have to explain things to u, with nothing more to say, see u :) 

bozo1bozo2bozo3