Apologize and asking for unban

Dear GM,

Im Laughinggorr here, sorry for this few days i've been busy and my pc problem couldn't be solve. 

Recently my sub account :; were banned due to farming bravery in CZ bowl. But Laughinggorr and :: also get banned too. I can understand you noticed i transfer the bravery to Gorr, Im here to apologize and asking for any option to unban Gorr and :: like delete said illegal bravery farmed etc. Because there are alot items and gbs not belonging to me only, friends and clannie.

Hello Gorr;

I think that the reason for the ban may be afk farm and that you go into those rocks and farm afk.
Maybe it may be because you entered these bug-infested areas and attacked the enemy race. Another possibility may be that you have a mage in the bug areas and make TP your own chars in that area.
I think there may be many reasons. The best answer will come from Nikos again.

my own personal opinion, posted a Poreda thread in the forum and you ignored it. I have asked many times not to do it through the friends in the clan (leader / asistant). This apology is too late now and it would have been nice if it had been made at that time.

I am very glad that you are busy in your personal life. Good luck.

Edited by Darakor

Hey, 

I can also say that LaughingGorr is one of the oldest player to the server, and he do like this server as much as we are, otherwise he would not bother to come over and apologize here and also in the game, the bravery farmed can be deleted, all of them, in this situation no one was harmed in any way, no other ilegal program used, just an in-game bug like everytime that can be happend in this kind of version and cant be noticed, but he got caught so this is life, he do deserve to get punished for abusing this bug.However, things went a little bit more bad then it looks like, coz in baba char of LaunghingGorr we were colecting GBs from clan and certificates of war/invasion from the lunar war, and now all the account are banned, at least clan could get :: unbaned get the GBs and certificate back, and then u can ban him back, also delete all the braverys farmed using bug and maybe unban the main char LaughingGorr when ever u think it might be done.....thanks for your time, hope thinks can get better for us, for the server also, really need more good and active players, not just ban at the first mistake...

Edited by bozo77

Hello Bozo;

Frankly, I can't quite agree with you.
because for this reason Poreda quit the game. This is just a person I know of. In the second issue, I said myself that he should not do this with the Asistant in your clan (more than once).

If Gorr is such an old player and loves server so much, why does he engage in such activities? With my own eyes, I saw AkuMelakuyu TPing Gorr on the bug area. About 10 people could not go to the area where the mage was located. (As i remember Wasabi already made a topic that case)

We would be very pleased if he had opened this topic to the forum before the banning incident happened. What did Gor do in response to these warnings and the topics posted on the forum? he continued to do what he was adept at....

In the current situation, how possible is it to keep track of unfairly earned items? products sold, transferred products, used products?
because one day I witnessed an attempt to sell 9999 bravery in the market.

My humble advice to you; You keep the clan items in characters that are not involved in illegal activities as much as possible.

Goodluck

Edited by Darakor
  • Like 1

Why are you happy to lose a great rival,DARAKOR, Gor is a character that along with my xbeaste,kytypride and the few humans, we kept the pk active during the nights, how to farm braverys if at night the orcs occupy the bowl at 100%, the egos are besieged by assassins, many times I get frustrated, but we keep rowing with GOR and those who love the server, or maybe DARAKOR, YOU WANT TO PLAY ALONE, without worthy rivals, that's not the PROKO.

Hello Fermurian;

You got me completely wrong, Fermurian.

What I want to tell is; character bans should never be removed. (I mentioned the reason in my previous post)
If there is a pc ban or any other ban, we can argue for their removal. (I would like to support this as well, every player who plays legal is valuable. Despite all these warnings to Gorr, this illegal order continues !!. Even at this point, if there is ever pc ban or ip ban, I also support it to be removed.)
What I mean is, despite all these warnings, this person still continued to do what he knew best. (I mention on  in the my first post)

I'd like to ask you a question and know your opinion ..
Why do you think Gorr is apologizing right now? Because he regretted what he did? Or is it to unblock the character?

My own opinion is that if there was a desire to play legally, it would have already responded to the issues and warnings opened in the forum.
it gives again maybe and seems very regretful. Is this because he really regretted it? Or is your character literally banned?
Is he regretting what he did? Or is it because your character is banned?

Yes, as you said, this was not PROFKO. when this friend was banned and became PROFKO again.
I can describe this place as follows. Everyone legal player gm is very interested and protects everyone's rights.

Best Reg.

LaughingGORR, GLaDiaToR888 both using any program to farm braverys at bowl while gms offline around 1 month (9999 braverys+) abusing bugs at rocks, abusing bug ronald land farming braverys all day.
LaughingGORR using mage in areas that u cant enter, ok ok u tp inside that areas, how u go out that areas if normal player cant enter and cant go out
gladd

after that i commend that gladiator dont reply anymore

use illegal programs for 1 month and take advantage of that to get gbs, items and much more, ya let he play again :D

When I told you about these issues, you were laughing and saying that you are a professional actor. now it has shown how professional the behavior is here as well. There is nothing more dishonorable than accepting their erasure after doing all that. You were in all the camps. You've always collected bravery in the bowl area. You've used everything illegal.

come here now and apologize?! I think inappropriate things should not go unpunished ! I hope one day you learn to live honestly.

you made a good laugh this time :D

bravery farm do not view it as cheating, or view it as an unfair gain If there is a problem here the room is just to abuse the bug in the game,

9 Birey veya takım avantajı için hataları kötüye kullanma (hız / duvar arızası dahil)

Kalıcı Yasağa kadar ve dahil olmak üzere GM Takdir yetkisi

I don't want to lose users on this server,
now the word is in the admins

If Wasabi or anyone from orc side did the same thing that Gorr did...

would you feel okay to unban him?

Would you plead to unban him because you don't want server to lose player?

He an old player, he knows what he been doing. He took advantage on Nikos

absence to do what he want and he feel no remorse at all doing it. 

Please unban all banned player if you gonna unbanned him. 

• Thanks 1