Could you search again

54 minutes ago, Darakor said:

İf u are going to die why pressed ok? 27 times??  As nikos said in short time period??

İ supported you but i can not imagine 27 times? That during time wasabi clan can not reach the respawn location?? Smells weird..

İ want to tell a story belong to me. Once i joined accidently here. İ just dead once and i never pressed ok. i Just waited to finish event... So noone reported me..

Nikos if there is a illegal thing you should consider to punish both side. Not just keep dying pll also u should punish to keep killing...

Thanks.

ingilizcenimi geliştirmeye çalışıyorsun çokmu yalnızsın amacın ne anlamadım 

2 hours ago, nikos32 said:

Eğer klanınızın dediği gibi, tüm bunlar wasabi tarafından bir anlık öfkeden ibaretse, o zaman neden bu kadar kısa sürede aynı klandan 27 kez ölen Griff oldu?

https://ibb.co/qs8V9nG

We all died there. That is a normal thing
You should investigate why the Tugra clan is waiting deliberately.

If they had continued to fight instead of waiting for the Tugra clan, we could have killed 7 more people. they chose to wait, so we chose to go to the clan war.

31 minutes ago, griff said:

ingilizcenimi geliştirmeye çalışıyorsun çokmu yalnızsın amacın ne anlamadım 

Sen ingilizce olarak ifade etmissin kendini. Ben de ayni sekilde yazdim. 

Nikosun yazdigi bilgiye istinaden suphelerimi dile getiriyorum. Aklimda soru isareti olan yerleri. Bu forum bunu icin yok mu?

Bak mesela vien farkli bir bakis acisindan bakmis. Bu sure zarfinda wasabiler neredeymis? Bende diyorum ki wasabiler gelmiyorsa siz neden oleceginizi bile bile press ok dediniz? Hani diyorsunuz ya az kisi katildik, priestimiz yoktu. Full bi partinin karsisinda duramayiz. Buraya kadar okey bende hakveriyorum dogrusunuz. Madem bunun farkindasiniz neden press ok dediniz? Ustelik adamlar respawn pointte kampliyorlarken?

Ha birde sefu ne zamandir sizlerin clanda oynuyor??

Saygilar..

Edited by Darakor

1 hour ago, Darakor said:

İ supported you but i can not imagine 27 times? That during time wasabi clan can not reach the respawn location?? Smells weird..

after this happening:

https://ibb.co/w0hbT2p

https://ibb.co/xmqz4Xv

they just decided to hide in their respawn. excellence had no chance agaisnt us 5 vs 8. we killed all of them not just griff.

it's crazy u guys are considering this npt in a clan war where u're supposed to get as many kills as possible. especially that tugra can attack us , attack griff and everybody else in the zone. we have been beating tugra in 8vs8 in every clan war i joined. no need for npt whatsoever.  wasabi is just mad they can't compete.

29 minutes ago, shadows said:

after this happening:

https://ibb.co/w0hbT2p

https://ibb.co/xmqz4Xv

they just decided to hide in their respawn. excellence had no chance agaisnt us 5 vs 8. we killed all of them not just griff.

it's crazy u guys are considering this npt in a clan war where u're supposed to get as many kills as possible. especially that tugra can attack us , attack griff and everybody else in the zone. we have been beating tugra in 8vs8 in every clan war i joined. no need for npt whatsoever.  wasabi is just mad they can't compete.

Hello Shadows

İ m just saying if there s a reason for ban. Nikos should check both side. 

And that all stroy could be provoking for bann some ppl.. but i chanced my defended story after nikos sayin 27 times died in short time period. İt s looks like something unusual.. also i want to say they have choice to do not press ok..

Also i see sefu playing in griff side. As i remember sefu is playing priest on your clan? As i know he s playing hilaaja. ( İf that is not true i m apologize to you, sefu and who involving that story)

All looks to me suspicious. They are all my toughts. Dont get offensive please and i will defence that toughts here..

15 minutes ago, Darakor said:

Hello Shadows

İ m just saying if there s a reason for ban. Nikos should check both side. 

And that all stroy could be provoking for bann some ppl.. but i chanced my defended story after nikos sayin 27 times died in short time period. İt s looks like something unusual.. also i want to say they have choice to do not press ok..

Also i see sefu playing in griff side. As i remember sefu is playing priest on your clan? As i know he s playing hilaaja. ( İf that is not true i m apologize to you, sefu and who involving that story)

All looks to me suspicious. They are all my toughts. Dont get offensive please and i will defence that toughts here..

if you were in clan war, who would you kill first? full party with 3 priests all with hoy deflectors or 5 melees without priests?

our objective in clan war is always pick up easy targets, then turn and kill the stronger parties.  can't tugra do the same ? yes. did they try to do it? yes.  they're just a bunch of losers realising they are losing, decided to hide in town to try to make it look like npt. we were'nt even aware these rats were still in clan war. 

35 minutes ago, shadows said:

if you were in clan war, who would you kill first? full party with 3 priests all with hoy deflectors or 5 melees without priests?

our objective in clan war is always pick up easy targets, then turn and kill the stronger parties.  can't tugra do the same ? yes. did they try to do it? yes.  they're just a bunch of losers realising they are losing, decided to hide in town to try to make it look like npt. we were'nt even aware these rats were still in clan war. 

What is your comment about sefu?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

@nikos32 I really think @griff should be unbanned, nothing in that clan war was intentional. Clan war is all about getting more points and they just happen to be stuck at their respawn spot and we didn't let them leave but i've said this before as well, anyway I just hope he's unbanned.

7 hours ago, Vien said:

https://ibb.co/qs8V9nG

We all died there. That is a normal thing
You should investigate why the Tugra clan is waiting deliberately.

If they had continued to fight instead of waiting for the Tugra clan, we could have killed 7 more people. they chose to wait, so we chose to go to the clan war.

The Tuðra™ clan was winning at that time and without the Griff's deaths they 'd have won the Clan War.

Normally the rewards of that clan war should be removed but in terms of whos responsible, if it was not Griff accepting OK in every single death, none of this would have happened.

15 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

Tuðra ™ klanı o sırada kazanıyordu ve Griff'in ölümleri olmasa Klan Savaşını kazanacaklardı.

Normalde bu klan savaşının ödülleri kaldırılmalıydı ama sorumlular açısından, Griff her ölümde OK'yi kabul etmeseydi, bunların hiçbiri olmayacaktı.

They cut me and printed points on their digits, then they stopped playing and let them cut us. We left before the event ended and they could win after we left. It's totally bullshit that you put all this blame on me and punish me I thought you were fair I was wrong !! Have fun everybody

1 hour ago, nikos32 said:

The Tuðra™ clan was winning at that time and without the Griff's deaths they 'd have won the Clan War.

Normally the rewards of that clan war should be removed but in terms of whos responsible, if it was not Griff accepting OK in every single death, none of this would have happened.

Can you share all the death logs of the clan war here, I don't believe griff died 27 times

1 hour ago, nikos32 said:

almost all the tugra kills were from excellence at the beginning then we turned the situation to our advantage. it is normal to attack the weaker party first. can you please share the death logs of that clan war? i'm positive we didn't kill griff 27 times.

2 hours ago, shadows said:

almost all the tugra kills were from excellence at the beginning then we turned the situation to our advantage. it is normal to attack the weaker party first. can you please share the death logs of that clan war? i'm positive we didn't kill griff 27 times.

We might have killed ExeLance clan like 27 times or 35 times, i mean i don't think we killed only 1 guy 27 times. If Tuðra™ were winning before we had those ExeLance kill than they too got kills from ExeLance because I don't remember Tuðra™ killing us many times. All this is happening is because Tuðra™ stopped and pretended to leave the clan war. Maybe the death log might help @nikos32

so actualy Sky got unbanned for killing 21time the same guy in same place in cz and griff is still banned for getting killed 20times at an event by a 8 party ppl wich for everyone who has entered it you should know it is hard to get outside of this shit unless u want to do alt f4 and wait the end of clan war then @nikos32 why you dont simply make this server a farm server 0pk then no1 can get banned because of shit reporting situation sounds very unfair to me for griff i played with griff and i never saw him use any cheat/tips but i played with sky too and he scammed me 2000kc at server refresh im never posting in this forum because i hate drama but something must be done for this situation unfair player unbanned and fair played banned? wtf did you guy took some drugs before using brain?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, rital said:

so actualy Sky got unbanned for killing 21time the same guy in same place in cz and griff is still banned for getting killed 20times at an event by a 8 party ppl wich for everyone who has entered it you should know it is hard to get outside of this shit unless u want to do alt f4 and wait the end of clan war then @nikos32 why you dont simply make this server a farm server 0pk then no1 can get banned because of shit reporting situation sounds very unfair to me for griff i played with griff and i never saw him use any cheat/tips but i played with sky too and he scammed me 2000kc at server refresh im never posting in this forum because i hate drama but something must be done for this situation unfair player unbanned and fair played banned? wtf did you guy took some drugs before using brain?

first if u want know something about that mage, i dont do nps transfer, he is a old member of my clan, he die in different points of cz, near ego, near beast, out hb, i scammed u 2k kc when server start.? u just borrow me 100 kc and later u dont accep that kc, u still said 2k kc, i said i pay 2k kc to stop lie u said that dont want, and block pm, now u said that u hate drama, nikos was check my case 2 times, i get banned of 7 days and nps reduce to 100 nps, after 8 days he check for 2nd time and i had my nps again cos i dont do nps transfer, u can ask some players and stop write things if u dont know nothing about that, thanks Darkito

@sky it was never 100 well last time i say u it was 2000 u said me it was 200 now 100 w/e i dont give a shit about u scammed me but still u are a scammer as u saw i never posted this but now every server know u are a pathetic scammer  u said u pay blabla (8month ago u said u paid) and as i said if nikos checked for u why not check for griff thats my point situation is unfair or you both must get banned or both must be unbanned there can't be 2similar situation and 2 different punishment(and it cant be 100 kc because u needed kc for scroll+auto loot wich is already 175 then you ask me some more because u saw i thrust u and borrow u  said me i pay later but now it is over 1years u pay later 😆 and @FermuriaN can say i lend u 2000kc because i told him when i lend u kc and he said me i should never because you are a scammer

@nikos32 as i said for who ever already entered clan war it is hard to get out i remember on old data base i enter one time with my clan and we died like 10 times before getting out so a permanant ban to someone who has never did any fault before sounds very rude to me + as sky said it is an old member of his clan who say u he did not ask him on discord or any other to come and die in this case or both must have same punishment or both must be not punished  "ne kept running to Sky to intentionally" you can proof he run intentionally for not doing npt? i dont think so i can also ask a friend create a noob char say him atack some ego then it dont look like npt so i dont risk any sentence? im the first who defend you when ppl say u doing bad job but in this case im also the first to u u are a bit unfair with griff at least a week ban because it is his first time got reported or do anything like this (if he did it intentionaly to let other clan win) but permanant ban is very rude and i hope u can understand this case and give him a 2nd luck

@nikos32they cant see the difference..

Guys i m ofc wanting the unbann griff. But all that situation looks suspicious to me.

Griff dyind 27 times in short time period(that mean not complete death numbers nin cw.) 

Also i wonder?? Sefu played exelance he always playing on ourday. Also i saw vein spamming about how they beat tugra clan in chat. İ realized he playing on ourday and throwing his hate on wasabi.. normally vein playing in exelance. 

When i think all got have that case doesnt look to me completly clear.

İ hope griff unbann.. 

Ps @shadows sorry mate. İ remember nicks about priest and archer. Sorry for bothering with that question..

@griff ingilizce yorum yapanlara niye bana verdigin tepkiyi vermiyorsun. Yukarida vein ingilizce yorum yapiyor. İngilizcesini mi gelistirmeye calisiyor? Yoksa seni savundugi icin yorumun ingilizce olmasi rahatiz etmiyor mu?

this is my last comment here.

Goodluck all.

1 minute ago, rital said:

@nikos32 as i said for who ever already entered clan war it is hard to get out i remember on old data base i enter one time with my clan and we died like 10 times before getting out so a permanant ban to someone who has never did any fault before sounds very rude to me + as sky said it is an old member of his clan who say u he did not ask him on discord or any other to come and die in this case or both must have same punishment or both must be not punished  "ne kept running to Sky to intentionally" you can proof he run intentionally for not doing npt? i dont think so i can also ask a friend create a noob char say him atack some ego then it dont look like npt so i dont risk any sentence? im the first who defend you when ppl say u doing bad job but in this case im also the first to u u are a bit unfair with griff at least a week ban because it is his first time got reported or do anything like this (if he did it intentionaly to let other clan win) but permanant ban is very rude and i hope u can understand this case and give him a 2nd luck

Yes as i said if griff going to bann also jeed to bann ourdayclan..enjoy

@Darakoras i mentioned before in this event to get out you need or to press ok and go to the teleport(wich is very very hard) or to log out and wait end of event because if you relog you relog inside clan war so maybe they fight for like 10times then was trying to get out of event the only time i entered i try get out and i die like 10times in like 4minutes also because you respawn inside and there is no safe area so to prevent this safe area should be added inside or you should be able to go out by another way then teleport but as i see what you wanted was to ban Ourday clan and not griff so how do you feel to have get ur own friend banned ?😆

Damn i dont reply here anymore.

U are missing 27 times dead and ourday sayin we r camped at respawn location. İf unr not a dummy u wont press ok. Ohh if u have not another attempt?? Like booming kill counting. 

As u said before we dont know maybe they talked on discord. Because i m seeing sefu and vein there.

Good luck.

Ps i also want unbann griff too. We need every single player here... İf there is need a really to give punishment, we can offer that nikos . Maybe delete nps, maybe pc and ip do not enter cw? Or something else... cuz İ believe in that way nikos wont unbann him.

Good luck

Ps2 i missed that part; my own friend banned? İ dont have a any friend here. İ always told my opinions about case. 

Edited by Darakor