Could you search again

36 minutes ago, CharlesYT said:

This is my main account i opened to talk to stupid people like you

1-)I'm not a snitch but you're a proven crook.. @elProfessor @GLaDiaToR888

2-)I've been playing the server from the very beginning. Since then I've seen you marauder and you still are. @elProfessor

3-)I'm not selling my ass for Ultima like you .. If i wanted to get the ultima from your hands, i would have gathered my old crew and already bought it.

4-)I don't know the holy and other clan either but i see that they took the ultima from your hand... 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

5-)And finally stop crying no more here... 

OurNPTWillCome 

This is your main account? lol joke of the year

Do you even know the meaning of crook? if we are prove it don't talk out of your ass.

Not selling your ass for ultima? Why? Because you quit after loosing csw? lol go cry to your mama little kid

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

This is your main account? lol joke of the year

Do you even know the meaning of crook? if we are prove it don't talk out of your ass.

Not selling your ass for ultima? Why? Because you quit after loosing csw? lol go cry to your mama little kid

Yes this is my real reckoning, if there is a problem in his brain i can say it by spelling :)

If you open Google Search and type crook, you will get @GLaDiaToR888 result

I didn't even see you in the early days of the server,i think you played all the way to the end of the server to get the CSW and after you get it you rejoice like kids..Meanwhile i kiss your mama's hands :):)

Finally, you asked why i quit the game, it's good to leave the top, i think you need to go further when i still look from here.. 😂 mini gladiator444

18 hours ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

Do you have proof those character are mine? Dude stop assuming and throwing accusations. Are you really trying to get me banned by saying that without any proof that Najibbinrosma is me?

i remember see u with Matt at bowl farming braverys while nikos and thanos was off, how i know it, cos i was killing ur accounts farmers at rocks, inside rock, top of rock and u pm me, i see u ising a lot bugs to farm braverys, same can u tell the program that u use on that accs cos i see that u character Matt is macro (idk if use anymacro that read colour) cos use stealth when u attack him, like u stealth gone and use automatic skill, same when attack u suddenly disable stealth and use stealth after attack :) 

Edited by Sky
  • Like 1

Yes Sky , i remember David and Matt. They alsa made afk bravey farm in bowl. But i think that chars did not use bugged area while farming braverys. Also ofc they are using macro cuz all was using auto stealth..  also as i know macro legal farming and they farmin braverys.

Anyway dont hurt eachothers guys its a just a game.

Please check below link

https://professionalko.com/?page=char&id=LaughingGORR

Ps: @Wasabi akumelakuyu belong Gorr team. As i know that char belong Lexy.

With love

Edited by Darakor

Just a small notice, 

Griff was perma banned on clan war for the same reason that SKY was banned for 7 days only, the only thing is that Griff joined a event who couldnt get out and he was pissed off and start dieing for like 10 times ONLY, (reduced NP to 100 is not a really matter) he will get his NPs back by making multi account on human char and put someone else to kill and he can just be in the party leeching NPs (he got a lot of human chars, coz its not the first time he is doing this, every member of this server knows this, he literally destroying this server, just by making everything turns in his favor, the only thing here is u cant really prouve that he doing this, coz u cant see the IP of the chars, but his that arrgonant that he doesnt even care, like in this video posted....and like Fermurian posted his photo....

Dear @bozo77that mage RememberMe;KissMe is AFTERWORK;GAME (warrior of ur clan), please if u dont know nothing about this, dont write nothing, no problem im going to leave game, maybe u can feel that u are player or gamer, that i make a lot human acc to do nps tranfer.? ya bro, im trash player, i dont have to make a drama out of this.
It was good to always kill u and u kiss my daggers with all the items u had.
With nothing more to say, see u, now u can kill an isiloon in cz or kill an ultima cos i leave game. Bye bye :)

My dear, @Sky, if u can understand english, i didnt mention anytime that who ever played on that mage char, deserve , to get banned including AFTERWORK;GAME same as Griff and same as you also,  coz it seems u enjoyed a lot to kill it that mage over and over ( this also can show how low level u are by killing it over and over), so as much as i want to avoid this drama, my suggestion remains to either unban Griff and apply the same penalty to him, to AFTERWORK and U also, or either perma ban all...

P.S.: U never killed me with same gear or lower my friend, never ever in this game....have a happy life out of this server, 80% of the ppl of this server will be more happy about it

29 minutes ago, Darakor said:

Sky, u did wrong mate. 

You can kill a maximum of 2 times at a time.
Kill 2 times, you have to die 1 time..

Do not kill anyone from the bozo clan result ban.

Thank you for being able to do drama even in this unfair incident.

DramaDayWillCome

@Darakor, you are the orc's lawyer? I keep seeing you more active on the forum than in the game! :) 

@Shady77lol why did you say that?
The comments I write are completely objective. I have occasionally defended your clan friends.
this situation is unfair to me and I have declared it.

Apart from that, I'm afraid right now. because today we killed you with orc chars. then we entered the human chars and killed it again. until you quit cz. You can cause me to drama about this subject and get banned.  BAN FOR NPT

Here is that NPT char ProfessionalKO.com: Character Info

MAN sees the death of a loser in his clan over and over as the same as the man who died at an event and unfairly awarded a clan.

Bozo, unfortunately, the two are not the same. Why is Sky paying for Hamilton's crush and deaths over and over again?

I am astonished how you find reasons for the drama even on this subject.

Finally, I started to think that players were not treated fairly.

NOOBURDAYSCLAN USİNG TRİCK - [Cheater & Other Reports] - [Reportes de Tramposos] - [Hile Bildirimi] - ProfessionalKO Forums

FT'de Bazı Emek Hırsızı Charların Sığır Gibi dolaşması Videolu anlatım - [Cheater & Other Reports] - [Reportes de Tramposos] - [Hile Bildirimi] - ProfessionalKO Forums

Colony Zone "Bravery" Stone Bug - [Bug/Error Reports] - [Reportes de Error] - [Bug/Hata Bildirimi] - ProfessionalKO Forums

I think this is my last post on the forum, with love.....

@nikos32RememberMe;KissMe was farming ego at Conoly Zone, so if i only want kill him this is called "Nps Transfer"
the same happened with Chippendale cos he was at BDW i was in that BDW i was playing with orc warrior acc, he was playing but us party have priest cc + heal so we win easy, is necessary go to die at bdw to not considered that he was playing 2 acc.? 
2 dif video, same person, ya im leader clan, i farm a lot, i lose a lot hours and i need do Nps Transfer.? 
Good judgement, good luck i just wait that my 7 days end to leave game and burn items.
Thanks to every player that i met at ProfKO.

Sky.

Edited by Sky

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, Sky said:

@nikos32RememberMe;KissMe was farming ego at Conoly Zone, so if i only want kill him this is called "Nps Transfer"
the same happened with Chippendale cos he was at BDW i was in that BDW i was playing with orc warrior acc, he was playing but us party have priest cc + heal so we win easy, is necessary go to die at bdw to not considered that he was playing 2 acc.? 
2 dif video, same person, ya im leader clan, i farm a lot, i lose a lot hours and i need do Nps Transfer.? 
Good judgement, good luck i just wait that my 7 days end to leave game and burn items.

Sky.

I confirm that RememberMe;KissMe was farming at BF Fragment monsters because he also died like, another 20 times from the monsters after you stopped killing him.
But there were moments you killed him only a few seconds after he was respawned. How do you explain that ?

1 minute ago, nikos32 said:

I confirm that RememberMe;KissMe was farming at BF Fragment monsters because he also died like, another 20 times from the monsters after you stopped killing him.
But there were moments you killed him only several seconds after he was respawned. How do you explain that ?

he was farming with party mages and mages tp him, but i only want kill him, is any problem with kill only 1 person that i dont like.? as i told before, same unfair jail and reduce nps with Chippendale, he was playing at BDW i see him, human party try fight but after that around 2-3 players leave bdw and they only go out to dont get jail, what u suposed do 3-4 players vs 1 pt warrior at bdw with priest cc + heal.?
same happend with me i just want kill him for somethings that happend with him and me before, if i cant kill a player 10 times + then i dont go conoly zone anymore and make a spot of ego, isiloon, ultima and vices at moradon or emc to let they farm without enemys. 
as i said before good judgement, im leader clan, i lose a lot hours farm, camp bosses, pk and i need do nps transfer.? ya i do nps transfer for no reason, good judgement.
plus u can ask, badluck, thony15 mages that was party with him and other mages that i dont remember nick

Dear Nicos,

We have played together and mutually on this server with Griff for years.
He has never been a problem player.
I think unfair obstruction.
We all take time and effort.
Will our efforts be erased so easily for a similar and unnecessary reason in the future.
Most of the commenters are old and active players.
Griff is not a clan leader, and he usually plays alone.
I think it is necessary to take into account the observations and comments of so many people.
Please can you correct this mistake.

Dear Nicos,

We have played together and mutually on this server with Griff for years.
He has never been a problem player.
I think unfair obstruction.
We all take time and effort.
Will our efforts be erased so easily for a similar and unnecessary reason in the future.
Most of the commenters are old and active players.
Griff is not a clan leader, and he usually plays alone.
I think it is necessary to take into account the observations and comments of so many people.
Please can you correct this mistake.

57 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

If this is was all a moment of anger from wasabi's side, as your clan says, then why was it Griff who died 27 times from the same clan in such a short time period ?

cuz wasabi's side, after we killed them, stayed in their respawn zone wich was on the other side of the map. we tought they left.  griff was in a small party of 5 i think, not one single priest, a few rogues just running with lightfeet. he was the easiest target. clan war is about getting the max kills. wasabi's clan could attack him as well. nikos this is totally unfair. 

İf u are going to die why pressed ok? 27 times??  As nikos said in short time period??

İ supported you but i can not imagine 27 times? That during time wasabi clan can not reach the respawn location?? Smells weird..

İ want to tell a story belong to me. Once i joined accidently here. İ just dead once and i never pressed ok. i Just waited to finish event... So noone reported me..

Nikos if there is a illegal thing you should consider to punish both side. Not just keep dying pll also u should punish to keep killing...

Thanks.