Could you search again

1. We entered 5 people (3 warrior and 2 rogue), there was no priest

2. and we died 20 times We killed 7

3. As far as I remember, Tuðra ™ clan killed us 5 times and Our Day Will Come clan 15 times npt did not exist.

4. And there we attacked every 2 clan you can do all the controls 

5.we fight without seeing who was from which clan

6.Tuğra clan stopped fighting when he was left behind and left us alone with Our Day Will Come clan ,a war we cannot win

7.It can't be a normal situation as Our Day Will Come clan  takes all te deaths before they fight

8.we left long before the event ended

9.I guess tuğra sees me and my clan as responsible for failing to win

10.I have been playing with the same acc and nick for about 4 years without even the slightest warninh and I think i dont deserve it. 

Can you review it again pls?

Nikos please check all the kills during the last clan war and the time they took place. the tuagra clan, after they were losing, pressed ok and stayed at their base for a couple of mins, knowing excellence had no chance against us with 5 people only to try and make it look like npt. why should griff get banned for getting killed being in a weak party without a single priest? clan war is about getting kills, and everybody can attack everybody. the names are hidden as well.  One guy getting banned cuz a party doesn't know how to compete. totally unfair ban.

• Thanks 3

53 minutes ago, shadows said:

Nikos please check all the kills during the last clan war and the time they took place. the tuagra clan, after they were losing, pressed ok and stayed at their base for a couple of mins, knowing excellence had no chance against us with 5 people only to try and make it look like npt. why should griff get banned for getting killed being in a weak party without a single priest? clan war is about getting kills, and everybody can attack everybody. the names are hidden as well.  One guy getting banned cuz a party doesn't know how to compete. totally unfair ban.

I stopped to reading after tuagra clan.

Some respect....

Edited by Darakor
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wasabi said:

https://ibb.co/X7Y8xDG

https://ibb.co/N1rYXsb

Kendin söylüyorsun, amacın yok.

Üzgünüm, unuttum, tek amacın OurNoobsDays klanının kazanmasıydı.

açıkçası, bu bir anlaşma. ayrılmak yerine, hala ayakta durdun ve öldün.

Let me write more clearly so that you can understand, then our aim is not to have fun but to win, I don't know who will do such an agreement for what reason I played tuğra clan and I had no trouble with anyone. I think you say the deal is all paranoia.You keep throwing the same ss all the time. When tuğra clan doesn't fight, everybody else should stop ...lol

6 hours ago, Wasabi said:

You say yourself, you have no purpose.

I'm sorry, I forgot,your only goal was for the clan OurNoobsDays to win.

obviously, this is a deal. instead of leaving, you still stood and died.

listen you noob. In clan war the aim is to get as many kills as possible. it is ofc smarter to pick up redballs from the weaker party then turnafterwards to kill the noob tuagra with 3 priests using holy defectors. your clan was trying to kill them as well, wich you did less than us of course because you are a bunch of noobs. we let them get out then came for 8vs8 with the result you know.  

https://ibb.co/w0hbT2p

https://ibb.co/xmqz4Xv

you are nothing but a pathetic loser.

2 hours ago, shadows said:

seni dinle çaylak. Klan savaşında amaç, olabildiğince çok kişi öldürmektir. Zayıf partiden kırmızı toplar alıp daha sonra dönüp noob tuagra'yı 3 rahiple birlikte kutsal sığınmacıları kullanarak öldürmek daha akıllıcadır. Klanınız da onları öldürmeye çalışıyordu, bizden daha azını yaptınız, çünkü siz bir grup çaylaksınız. Çıkmalarına izin verdik, sonra bildiğiniz sonuçla 8vs8 için geldik.  

https://ibb.co/w0hbT2p

https://ibb.co/xmqz4Xv

zavallı bir ezikten başka bir şey değilsin.

Hmmm...maybe they don't have priests !! maybe they made a treaty !!i hope someone doesn't want them to be banned 🤨

30 minutes ago, CharlesYT said:

"OurNPTWillCome" clan shows once again that this game is a cancer ppl.This server has rules and when you break these rules, you will be penalized for breaking these rules at all costs...

ProfessionalKO.com: 1st Incapable Character Info

ProfessionalKO.com: 2nd Incapable Character Info

Hello, Actually i dont know well the Griff, but i heard always good thing for him. 

Cannot say same words to GORRR. 

If we are to comment on the subject, it is the right of every clan to enter the CW. whether with 1 person or 5 or 8 people. Here, my opinion may be that the OurDayWillCome clan is deliberately supported rather than the npt state. The main reason for me to say this is that I have seen the Tugra clan and the ExeLance clan argue many times in the Maradon. Again, I'm sure nikos has done her checks fairly and reached this issue.
As a result, if Nikos got banned, I don't think the situation was so innocent.

Anyway please check below link. 

ProfessionalKO.com: Character Info

GL & HF 

17 hours ago, Wasabi said:

Kendin söylüyorsun, amacın yok.

Üzgünüm, unuttum, tek amacın OurNoobsDays klanının kazanmasıydı.

açıkçası, bu bir anlaşma. ayrılmak yerine, hala ayakta durdun ve öldün.

There, 2 clans killed us and we attacked everyone.
As far as I remember we died 20-30 times and killed 7 times, 5 people went into the clan war and we couldn't win the clan war but it was not easy to kill 7 people and then we left. OurDayWillCome not only killed us, you killed us too, if we knew there would be a ban, I would get ksc, we would cleanse ourselves from your slander.

stop slandering people ..!

Es interesante que utilicen mi nombre, muchos que han jugado conmigo saben que me llevo objetivos de pura suerte o por que utilizas un hit en el momento preciso. creo que eso demuestra la calidad de sacerdote q soy. aparte había un GM durante todo el CW que vio todo el evento

Edited by Paranoico

@nikos32 Do you mind showing the overall kill's of this specific clan war? This Tuagra is not only throwing fake accusations but also got @griff banned for absolutely nothing. And who are this fake names on forum @CharlesYT@Darakor don't you see they keep on flaming others because of Tuagra's accusation's? If you can check the death logs of this clan war or have some sort of data roll back I'm sure you'll get a clear picture of what Tuagra is actually doing. Utter disgrace Tuagra for stooping so low and behaving like moron's seriously. @nikos32  check everything that happened on the clan war please

Edited by GLaDiaToR888
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Wasabi said:

New name proposal for NOobDays

Trickers.

Najibbinrosma IP connection should be checked.

Because Gladi is the account he uses to pull medals.

Do you have proof those character are mine? Dude stop assuming and throwing accusations. Are you really trying to get me banned by saying that without any proof that Najibbinrosma is me?

2 hours ago, CharlesYT said:

(Gladiator888)He is a Malaysian fraudster.  Even the clan mates he plays with are telling me what a characterless person he is.As the entire Profko family, we know about his frauds even when he was a game master. Go cry somewhere else , nobody wants to see you cry here... 

@nikos32Are you gonna do something about this idiot? Why use fake forum account @CharlesYT use your main. 

3 hours ago, CharlesYT said:

(Gladiator888)He is a Malaysian fraudster.  Even the clan mates he plays with are telling me what a characterless person he is.As the entire Profko family, we know about his frauds even when he was a game master. Go cry somewhere else , nobody wants to see you cry here... 

Why dont you tell us the names of the clan mates that told you that ? Im really sad lifeless people like you exist :( its ok boys I would do the same like you if I was losing everytime on every event ...or you know what ... I would make a clan on the opposite nation to kill ultima and bosses ;) You know what I mean right ? HolyTrinity :D Once you lose you just relog on your human characters and everything is alright :)

16 hours ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

Do you have proof those character are mine? Dude stop assuming and throwing accusations. Are you really trying to get me banned by saying that without any proof that Najibbinrosma is me?

@nikos32Are you gonna do something about this idiot? Why use fake forum account @CharlesYT use your main. 

This is my main account i opened to talk to stupid people like you

15 hours ago, elProfessor said:

Why dont you tell us the names of the clan mates that told you that ? Im really sad lifeless people like you exist :( its ok boys I would do the same like you if I was losing everytime on every event ...or you know what ... I would make a clan on the opposite nation to kill ultima and bosses ;) You know what I mean right ? HolyTrinity :D Once you lose you just relog on your human characters and everything is alright :)

1-)I'm not a snitch but you're a proven crook.. @elProfessor @GLaDiaToR888

2-)I've been playing the server from the very beginning. Since then I've seen you marauder and you still are. @elProfessor

3-)I'm not selling my ass for Ultima like you .. If i wanted to get the ultima from your hands, i would have gathered my old crew and already bought it.

4-)I don't know the holy and other clan either but i see that they took the ultima from your hand... 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

5-)And finally stop crying no more here... 

OurNPTWillCome 

14 hours ago, Wasabi said:

@elProfessorDo you think you are a gamer just because you have more people than us?

Come 8v8 If you are very confident in yourself.

holytrinity I don't know who they are but. We don't have any human accounts 

We do not open an account to farm like you NOOOOB

The truth hurts I know... its ok little wasabi you are the best clan in the server we can see it...I support you ;)