2 minutes ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

Hahaha say something with honesty @Sky We've never ran away from a fight when it come's down to 1 vs 1 pt. But you orcs always come when you know you have more than us. At least we lure and fight even when we're just 1 pt and you guys have more, rather than staying in orc base calling people to help you kill 1 pt. lol

Hello Gladiator, 

Hahaha say something with honesty, You should play TP mage instead of warrior. Cuz ur TP skills more useful. 

2 minutes ago, Darakor said:

You spend your TP mage skills as a warrior :)

My forum nick is actually my game nick, which was active on the last server and was active until almost the last day.

Hmm I was playing till the last day last db, weird i don''t remember you.

TP mage skills as warrior? are you saying i'm bad at warrior? Wanna vs? :D

3 minutes ago, GLaDiaToR888 said:

Hmm I was playing till the last day last db, weird i don''t remember you.

TP mage skills as warrior? are you saying i'm bad at warrior? Wanna vs? :D

He was a char that was active pk even on the last day of the server. We fought against before databse.

No I'm not saying you're  a bad warrior. You can only be more successful as a TP mage, for I've never seen you kill your warrior. You always did tp just in time :)

We've done it before vs. You beat me with %30-25 hp.  
On the current server, I am neither active as before,  I have not enough items to do with you vs.

11 hours ago, Sky said:

@elProfessoru are happy win a csw when u havent flicker, die press ok attack, die press ok use skills, die press ok use skill, heal monument 10k never die ya is so funny see ur ego, why dont want when u come bowl with 1 pt and only run all colony zone or when ppl chase u go town.? :) same that kalandra :D

I havent even talk/pm or communicate with any of orcs until this message. Why drag me into this?

23 minutes ago, Wasabi said:

@elProfessorI apologize for the mistake I made and you are a kid enough to take a screenshot of it and you are a loser do not cheat you nothing you are a bug doomed to be crushed.

From now on, I'll make you my wife, be ready

I took screenshots because I was sure one day you will do the same shit and act like a kid  and I was correct one more time

1 minute ago, elProfessor said:

I took screenshots because I was sure one day you will do the same shit and act like a kid  and I was correct one more time

@Wasabi@elProfessor 

For me, friendships and networking are more important than anything else. Please speak badly and do not offend each other. Competition, pk, even respectful is acceptable.
After looking at the link below and improving your spirits, I hope you don't continue the discussion.

ProfessionalKO.com: Character Info

Lots of love and respect, days without GORRR

• Haha 1