9 minutes ago, Wasabi said:

https://resimyukle.xyz/i/zS5T1L

Gerçekler acıdır

1. We entered 5 people, there was no priest

2. and we died 20 times We killed 7

3. As far as I remember, Tuðra ™ clan killed us 5 times and Our Day Will Come clan 15 times npt did not exist.

4. And there we attacked every 2 clan you can do all the controls

5. Griff, I wonder why you banned @nikos32

Spoiler

I spent a lot of time trying to make that character like this.It is ridiculous that you banned it for such a simple reason.If the other Tuğra clan didn't play and left me alone with the other clan, I don't see a normal reason for them as I would die

@nikos32 Check everything bud, this is clearly an misunderstanding. We were standing at the respawn of ExeLance clan. I can say pretty much every clan does this in clan war to get the upper hand. They did not have any priest so they were pretty easy to kill. ExeLance were trying to box us in and trying to kill our priest from behind when we were fighting against Tuara clan which is why we went to their respawn spot to kill them and they tried to leave but we didn't let them because clan war is all about kills isen't it?

1 hour ago, Wasabi said:

We did not see even 1 person being banned when we won :) keep on dirty victories

There's nothing dirty, it's just you guys are dirty for even coming up with this shit, it's just sad to see people creating drama and getting others banned just by making it seem so they're doing it on purpose. @nikos32 They knew ExeLance did not stood a chance to fight us and yet they chose to walk away and just sat there and watched from far away, why would they do that, why would they let us get easy kills? Was it because they knew they were loosing and maybe this way they can say we got our kills from ExeLance clan?  That's when i guess they started to pm you saying we npt. Check the score of kills, which clan was winning before we went over to ExeLance clan respawn spot.  I'm pretty sure we were winning against Tuara clan. I don't know @griff but he definitely don't deserve this kind of punishment. Check everything that happened in that clan war I'm sure you will find what i'm saying is the truth.

18 minutes ago, Wasabi said:

@GLaDiaToR888You are the ones who entered the ultima room with Sefu777 10 minutes ago.

It's surprising that you came later and said we didn't make a deal LOL

Why drama again man ..... Answer this question ... Why did your party regroup and completely stop attacking in the middle of the event ??? You guys didnt wanna win ?? You just wanted to make this drama as you always do .. its fine we know how much you hate us because we always win ...I thought we stopped this drama thing and peacfully enjoy the game, But once more you ruin it ... Very big mouths you are the best when it comes to trash talking but you guys stand no chance with us when we talk about the game ... its ok ...Why dont you tell us how old are you @Wasabi Because I know :)))) and old clannie of yours told me :)) Grow up you and all your clan. We will start making some pk videos so we can teach you how to properly play this game ...or some CSW lessons ??? how to win with one mage party ...??? ...Cya in game with actions not bla bla bla

It

1 minute ago, Sky said:

@elProfessoru are happy win a csw when u havent flicker, die press ok attack, die press ok use skills, die press ok use skill, heal monument 10k never die ya is so funny see ur ego, why dont want when u come bowl with 1 pt and only run all colony zone or when ppl chase u go town.? :) same that kalandra :D

It hurts Sky I know  its ok man we are bad I know we suck so bad :PP 

6 hours ago, Sky said:

@elProfessoru are happy win a csw when u havent flicker, die press ok attack, die press ok use skills, die press ok use skill, heal monument 10k never die ya is so funny see ur ego, why dont want when u come bowl with 1 pt and only run all colony zone or when ppl chase u go town.? :) same that kalandra :D

Hahaha say something with honesty @Sky We've never ran away from a fight when it come's down to 1 vs 1 pt. But you orcs always come when you know you have more than us. At least we lure and fight even when we're just 1 pt and you guys have more, rather than staying in orc base calling people to help you kill 1 pt. lol