Gamblers Clan War Owning as Usual vol 3246573274

pleb888 (aka gm_ares and gm_zeus) and his team rekt again with  7 v 8 (7)

its easy to win even playing one less attacker. thx for free nps :D:D

it was a great pleasure watching pleb888 running like rabbits LMAO

gg for my clan/my friends

Edited by NotSoBad
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, elProfessor said:

We were also 7 by the way but this is not an excuse you guys played better I dont find a reason posting this video but its your choice ofcourse

Nice fight ^^
Not sure how you are winning that, undergeared and a BP in a 7v7 xD

10 hours ago, thefnl said:

İ dont count,i cant edit video again but i write tonight youtube

Its fine man as I said you guys played better thats it nothing changes. I just think its a wrong choice tagging our clan and calling names when we did not upload even the csw video which we have ..it just causes more drama and I thought you guys were tired of it .. anyway this is my last comment respect to you all hope to see you playing again .

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, elProfessor said:

Its fine man as I said you guys played better thats it nothing changes. I just think its a wrong choice tagging our clan and calling names when we did not upload even the csw video which we have ..it just causes more drama and I thought you guys were tired of it .. anyway this is my last comment respect to you all hope to see you playing again .

You can,i can delete tag too 

5 hours ago, elProfessor said:

only you guys were online at clan war. and believe me; about clan war, my target was face off with idiot wasabi and his team but they couldnt register, they scared from us again. so only you guys left for fight at that event. as you can see clearly whole event gone between us. the "only" funny thing was on that event "killing that pleb888" nothing against to you and your team. 

p.s. i will edit my post, idk you guys were 7 also. 

maybe we can meet again next clan war :) 

• Like 1