Upcoming Updates / Gelecek Güncellemeler 01/03/2021

@GM_Thanos Ayrıca şunu da belirtmek istiyorum. Bir priest playerıyım. Karşımda ki herhangi bir mage nova attığı zaman neden elim düşüyor ? Kitlenmiyorum ice yemiyorum. Yani her atılan nova el düşürecekse nasıl heal atacağım ki ben ?

ek olarak okcunun attığı her 3-5 istisnasız hepsi el düşürüyor.

Edited by POREDA
  • Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 12:28 AM, POREDA said:

@GM_Thanos Ayrıca şunu da belirtmek istiyorum. Bir priest playerıyım. Karşımda ki herhangi bir mage nova attığı zaman neden elim düşüyor ? Kitlenmiyorum ice yemiyorum. Yani her atılan nova el düşürecekse nasıl heal atacağım ki ben ?

ek olarak okcunun attığı her 3-5 istisnasız hepsi el düşürüyor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u3xDPL0eGU

Biz bunları anlattıkta dinleyen muhatap bulamadık

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

There was an unexpected surgery to a member of my family and I had to take care of all this shit, I'm still not back home but expected to return in a couple of days and then we'll push the updates and resolve any of the latest issues asap.

everything can wait bro. we are all waiting in curious any news from you.

i hope everything about the healty issues goes well and u back to us with good news. take care bro.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, nikos32 said:

There was an unexpected surgery to a member of my family and I had to take care of all this shit, I'm still not back home but expected to return in a couple of days and then we'll push the updates and resolve any of the latest issues asap.

Take your time and your family, mate. Hope everything is better soon, nikos. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

I am back home since yesterday, everything's fine, thank you guys for your understanding & support. 

I'm getting stuff together right now and unless something unexpected happens (again), we'll finally restart and push updates tomorrow.

Some additional information:

1. the bosses in monster nests will also drop Nest Scraps which can be used in Anvil to upgrade 3x Old accessories into normal one.
2. nereids island and oreads war maps along with a war poll system will be implemented, you will be able to select the war map by voting in game 5 minutes before the war begins. NPC Refugees and NP bonus monuments will be added in the future.
3. more "Use Gates to Enter" monuments will be added in Delos' castle to make it harder for the defending clan members from running outside through walls.
4. karus female transformation scrolls will be added back to Scrolls National Enchanter.
5. odious collector, blood thief and gem hoarder goblins will spawn/respawn at different spots every time.
6. all the transformation scrolls from pus will be replaced with a voucher which you will need to exchange (or refund) in-game.
7. the so-delayed Flag of Azerbaijan will be added too.