Upcoming Updates / Gelecek Güncellemeler 01/03/2021

• Administrators
  • Vice-commandant Guards will be added in CZ bowl.
    • They will drop JM gems.
  • Every CZ monster will drop Monster Stones.
    • You'll be able to obtain [OLD] Accessories, Premium PUS items and Bravery Awards from the nests.
  • F/G/L/P BDW Rings will be released.
    • You'll have to complete the quest to obtain them. Some crafting materials may change, the complete list will be shared in the patch notes.
    • Reforge options will be available too.
  • Wings of War will be released.
  • Some bug-fixes and suggestions/improvements reported during February may be applied.

• CZ Bowla Vice-commandant Guardlar eklenecek.
    • Bu moblar JR gemleri atacak.
  • Tüm CZ mobları Monster Stone atacak.
    • Monster Stone'lardan OLD takılar, Premium PUS eşyaları ve Bravery Awardlar düşürebileceksiniz.
  • FR/ICE/LR/POISON BDW yüzükleri eklenecek.
    • Bu yüzüğü elde etmek için bir görevi tamamlamak zorunda olacaksınız. Bazı craft materyalleri değişebilir, tam liste patch notlarında paylaşılacak.
    • Yeniden yapılandırma seçeneği de eklenecek.
  • Wings of War eklenecek.
  • Bazı hatalar ile Şubat ayı içerisinde yapılan öneriler ve iyileştirmeler de yapılabilir.

Hi, I have some questions for this patch.

1 - What are the required items for Wings of War ?

2 - What is that quest you are talking about to get BDW Rings ? What will be the required materials ?

3 - Is MS drop ratio same at every mob in cz ? That would'nt be good if its same i think.

@nikos32 Please consider those player that spent + farm hard + upgrade hard after burnt hard until made foverin+1/FR+1/SHIO+1/IMIR+1 players. Its good to release new bdw rings new features for game.. but please help calm players that put effort on above mentioned rings +1. Work so hard to get +1 cant even compare with HALF of bdw ring stats . Can i give a suggestion(inspiration by wing of war) or maybe you guys got better idea for this , maybe server release felankor ring for players to upgrade from FR1+1 +  Bdw+1 flame to felankor ring flame+1 and others , but no felankor bosses atm until dev team think its time , if there's no plan for fov/fr/shio/imir+1 , at least people are gonna still farming egos making FR/SHIO/IMIR/FOV+1 and farming bdw rings ingrediants in the same time , else its gonna be totally trash for these previous rings and the price is gonna drop until no idea how much , end up is wasted months times of efforts doing +1. Thank you!

@abett No offense , just to let you know , 1000x bravery, 250x merchant token, 5x bdw coupon, 5x lns coupon, 200m cash is not that hard to farm , because farming these items got nothing to lose instead of farm so hard with low exchange rate/purchase +0 and go for many times of failure until succeed +1 made. Thank you!

Lastly , im happy that dev team give new release bdw rings and etc , but still give alternatives plan on above rings +1 maker instead of making those +1 rings become orphan. Thank you!

Edited by Henziti

all those goblins set on random time and random spot please!! always the same person kill it..they know the time so well and the bf rings please return to the original stats after the bdw ring release ... and fix the nt unbalance things cos as we all know,  many players already left and not active anymore.

Please consider and thx in advance ❤️

150-200gbs for one +1 ring is insane to pay for. You are getting 5 elemental dmg increase. 

Also, the items for BDW rings are going to almost double in price because everyone will want them. Bravery will probably be over 10m. It was like this when Wings of God were released. Bravery was VERY expensive.

Edited by mindkrash
  • Like 1

@abett @mindkrash I know bro but many ppl farming hard at ego all day long unlike us. They farm hard, got the frag and exchange, got the ring by very low rate and go to upgrade. And then, not everyone upgrade successful so easy like some ppl. Many farmer burn and burn many times. Then guess what, they got the element ring+1 but the stat low than bdw+0 around 50%.

Edited by JohnnyIsBack

l0l 

First of all i think bravery prices instantly go high.. cuz too many new stuff need bravery for craft. 

Second things i m not crying for an odious. ı just tell the BUG in that game. You can keep killing odious it is np for me.

Johnny 123818472 vs odious 0

Ps: I love you so much when you don't make an alliance

Good luck mate.

@Darakor ohh.. you're not crying but begging for change... hmm.. okay okay. I accept the weird request.

But wait, did you just mention it ''BUG''? omg is that hack? Is it like the hacker go to the spot and make a magic show then the odious spawn or what? Please explain more detail without making fake news but if it is true, i will agree you say as a ''BUG''

2nd, i think you never understand what i mean. I talking about the ppl's effort, who spending so much time farming alot + upgrade for months. And those time and money gonna be wasted totally. (totally means 100%) 

Hey odious man,

1) just try to think respawn time the other bosses and other goblins... That spawn bug avaible just for that two goblins. Think again could u know sq respawn time so sharply?

İ made a topic about that issue. İ think u misses it? Where where u while we discussing? Why didnt u tell ur toguhts?

İ think u killed one more time while i m trying to reply you.

2) Market demans always chanced the prices. İ mean professional ko growing and refreshing itself. Soo try ti hug chancing..

Who knows maybe nikos will make chance for goblins.

Ps : Sorry for spelling mistakes. Typing on mobile.

Thx, have fun.

Hey lazy man, 

1) So you consider the respawn time as a BUG? Everyone are free to be odious man not only me, it is so simple and easy to get it, or admit you're lazy man. 2 goblin spawn together because the hunter arranged it. You can easily interrupt them if you not lazy to count the time of spawn. 16 ODIOUS spawn per day, Lexy (me) managed to killed 1 only or even 0 per day average. GM can check IP address. The others not me. It's friend, or friend of friend of friend. And you calling me odious man. Hey you Isiloon man, Ultima man. 

You made a topic about the issue and im missing, where am i? I killing odious? so whats the problem if i kill the odious? If it is not the problem why are you telling ppl?

2) Jesus.. again.. never understand XD

On 2/26/2021 at 9:53 PM, JohnnyIsBack said:

Hey lazy man, 

1) So you consider the respawn time as a BUG? Everyone are free to be odious man not only me, it is so simple and easy to get it, or admit you're lazy man. 2 goblin spawn together because the hunter arranged it. You can easily interrupt them if you not lazy to count the time of spawn. 16 ODIOUS spawn per day, Lexy (me) managed to killed 1 only or even 0 per day average. GM can check IP address. The others not me. It's friend, or friend of friend of friend. And you calling me odious man. Hey you Isiloon man, Ultima man. 

You made a topic about the issue and im missing, where am i? I killing odious? so whats the problem if i kill the odious? If it is not the problem why are you telling ppl?

2) Jesus.. again.. never understand 

@JohnnyIsBack Here is  editing begins. Jusy tagged you for giving info about reply already edited.

Now I was going to take my time again to tell you why things had to be this way or something.

Then I realized that these goblins are respawning at different times and regions.

Now homework for you, why do you think Nikos made such a change? If he didn't think he was a bug?

WITH LOVE, 

//Hey Jhodious,

i will reply u ( have free time) and i will try to explain with examples and  ll reply ur message step by step. Maybe examples will be help. 

Sorry for advance reply.

Ps: i will edit that message.

Good luck, have fun.//

Edited by Darakor

15 minutes ago, Darakor said:

Hey Jhodious,

i will reply u ( have free time) and i will try to explain with examples and  ll reply ur message step by step. Maybe examples will be help. 

Sorry for advance reply.

Ps: i will edit that message.

Good luck, have fun.

no problem Lazykor. 

(when you dont know how to answer already and need time to figure out, oh damn it how should i answer this)

Edited by JohnnyIsBack

Everyone who is crying about bf rings +1 being too expensive clearly have not spent gbs making them. You want good gear? SPEND GBS FOR IT!! You don't wanna buy it? Make it yourself.  it is as simple as that. FR+0 use to cost 25-30gbs in which way it does not make sense for it to cost 150-200 at +1? or do you want me to teach you some basic math's if so here it is. put it at 25gb's +0 x3=75gb and looking at the rate which is 30% it should be worth more than 220gbs. Those who wanna say they made one +1 with just 1 try go make another one or two and tell me how it went. These people who are crying +1 is too expensive are obviously not trying to make one. PS the stats of bdw rings from the Thanos_Guide is from the old DB. Since the bf rings elemental has been decreased in this DB I'm pretty sure the bdw rings elemental will be decreased as well to make it close to +0 bf rings. 

Edited by GLaDiaToR888