Hello guys, I want to talk about 2 topics and if you share your opinnions after reading this, i appreciate it. 

1 - I played in usko to, there are some rules that unwritten. For example, if someone sits down, you dont hit him. If he sits down multiple times and hit you with r, that means he is looking for vs but in this server when i sit, invisible sin appears near me and 2 warrior jumps on him and attack me when im sitting. WTFFF ??? . Is this fun or you need np ? I just dont get it.

2 - If you attack someone and couldnt kill him  you ran away (which is ok), but why are you coming back when you see him fighting with another or idk fighting with atros ? I also believe this is not fun. I am sure all of you are playing this game for so long and you got so many kills since today, i believe you shouldnt be that greedy when u see someone you can kill.

3 - Lets say you started a vs with someone and realized you will die. I understand if you run away but you shouldnt come back with full hp. If you want to try again you should die and come again otherwise its just dishonesty i believe. 

4 - About farming... Almost everyone who is farming constantly have a different farming char and we all know that these chars are not the best especially compare to our mains. I understand there are few players in cz and you are looking for pk or kills idk but i believe there should be a manner and respect. I understand these cz area is open to fight but this is a pvp server guys. Ofc I wont farm in eslant :) Repeating that I understand this cz area is open to fights but let me tell you a story.

I have a mage who has 2.8k hp with 1500 hp buff. Everytime i go farm some sin comes and kills me. I completely understand it. Then i go back to slot and he kills me again. This is also ok. I go again, i sit many times, he kills me again which is also still ok. Then i wait. Sin goes to somewhere else and i go back farming but that sin knows i returned farming and come again kill me and wait for me. I kill him somehow, he comes back. Because he knows i have 3k hp he can one shot me. I dont believe this is fun for noone, even for sin... I am okay dying with mage many times but if you killing me 10 times in 15mins there is no point at doing this. Why are you doing this. For fun? For NP? I just don understand idea.

JOIN ME OR NOT THESE ARE MY OPINNIONS. IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER OPINION FEEL FREE TO SHARE IT AND ENLIGHTEN ME PLS. 

• Haha 1

@Oxijeanusta gülmüşsün de uskoda bu işler böyle yürüyor yani. pk nın ortasında dahi adam otur kalk yaptığı zaman dalmıyorlar. farmerlara ellemeyen tonlarca insan var. Burada player eksikliğinden kaynaklı bi açlık var. Pk dönmeyince herkes bulduğu adama yapışıp öldürmek için götünü yırtıyor sanırım ama oturan adamı ha kesmişsin ha kesmemişsin yani. yanında sen de otursan anlaşsanız vs atarsınız oyun keyifli hale gelir yani ne bileyim

Kardo sen uskoyu kaç yıl önce oynadın bilmiyorum ama şuan orada farm demek para demek. Yani hiç öyle dediğin gibi farmer kesmiyorlar onu yapmıyorlar bunu yapmıyorlar gibi bir durum söz konusu değil. Adamlar karşı ırktan en sağlam kişilerle anlaşıp cz farm slotlarını saatlik pay ediyorlar olası bi KS durumunda karşı ırk gelip slotta pk atıyor. Bırak cz farmını, eslant farmında bile exp slotlarını mayfalaşmış tipler 7/24 kesiyor, taksi gibi saatlik ücretini verip pt ye giriyorsun ve exp kasıyorsun. Senin dediğin o işler yıllar yıllar önceydi.

Mr OxiJean said this

Chief, did they have you sign a document so that you would be in character while entering this game? This is the game, those who do this have done it to make people interrupt each other, we are juggling characters, but obviously you got it very wrong. Even I laugh at what you are talking about, and I am sending you this. 

Mr Abett said this

Master laughed, but this is how things work in Usko. Even in the middle of the PK, when the man does sit and stand, they do not dive. There are tons of people who don't touch farmers. There is a hunger here due to the lack of players. When Pk doesn't turn back, I think everyone tears his ass to stick to the man he finds and kill him, but you didn't cut the man sitting, huh. If you sit next to you, you agree, you throw it, etc. the game becomes enjoyable

Mr OxiJean then said this

Kardo, I don't know how many years ago you played usko, but now farm means money there. In other words, as you said, they do not cut farmer, they do not do it, they do not do it, it is not like. The men agree with the strongest people of the opposite race and divide the cz farm slots hourly, in case of a possible KS, the opposite race comes and pk the slot. Let the cz farm, even in the eslant farm, you can cut the exp slots 24/7, you give the hourly price like a taxi and enter the pt and you gain exp. Those things you said were years ago.

• Haha 1

@Oxijeansen farklı bi olaydan bahsediyorsun. Dediğin bahçe farmı mafyalaşmış, delos mafyalaşmış, eslant slotları mafyalaşmış. Bunları biliyorum ama bunlar en fazla getiri sağlanan yerler. Zaten bahçe farmında anlattığın sistem yüzünden dolaylı olarak pk dönmüyor yine benim dediğime çıkıyor. Ne kadar slot basan tipler olsa da genelde aoc slotu ve dolayısıyla cardinal slotu basılıyor ancak tw de hobgoblinde ağaçlarda kasanlara ya da fosil farmı yapanlara bu kadar karışılmıyor. İlla ki gelip farmer kesmeye çalışan tipler de var ama tam da senin dediğin sebepten yani iş paraya döndüğünden insanlar o kadar da birbirlerine karışmıyorlar. Benim dediğim şey zaten farmerların kesilmesi de değil. Tekrar okursan yazıyı bi kaç kez kesilmekten yana bi sıkıntım yok. Benim derdim 17 kez üst üste kesme azmi gösteren arkadaşlar ve oturup kalkınca vs atmayıp oturan adama dalan 3 tane aç. Uskoda pk nın ortasında değilsen oturup kalkan adama dalmıyorlar, 2 taraf ta hazırlanıp vs atıyorlar