I wonder what's your aim Nikos?

On November 2,2020 I asked Nikos to put the Azerbaijan flag on PUS by opening a forum topic.

Quebec is a state in Canada.That ''state's'' flag on the PUS.The country whose flag I want is a free country recognized by the United Nations.If we cannot request the flag of a country of which we aren't citizens, nobody should be able to carry flags outside of their own country.I waited patiently, its been 110 days, you have brought countless patches but still haven't added this.You have to give me an explanation here.Similar conservations took place in the game, as in the example I placed the link below.Im sure you saw the last message I posted from the game and the forum,but you chose to ignore it.Now I am waiting for your answer in front of everyone.

https://ibb.co/ZLZM11t

2 Kasım 2020'de PUS'a Azerbaycan bayrağının eklenmesini istediğim konuyu açtım.Kanada'nın Quebec eyaletinin bile bayrağı varken Birleşmiş Milletler tarafından tanınan bir ülkenin bayrağını istemenin bir yanlışlığı kabul edersiniz ki yok.Defalarca kendisiyle oyundan ya da forumdan linkini attığıma benzer konuşmalar yaptık.110 gün geçti,sayısız eklenti getirdi ama bayrağı hala eklemedi.Forum ve oyun üzerinden 3-4 gün önce son yazdığım mesajları gördüğünden emin olmama rağmen dönüş yapmadı,görmezden geldi.Şimdi herkesin önünde eklememesinin mantıklı gerekçesini(!) duymak istiyorum.Cevabı alana kadar bu işin peşini bırakmayacağım,çünkü bu konu benim için başka bir boyuta taşınmış durumda. @GM_Thanos @nikos32

Edited by Barbarossa
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, nikos32 said:

You've asked a dozen times and I told you to start a topic in Suggestions & Feedback section and we'll add it. I never said that we won't.

It's been 110 days.When i wrote there were 800 active players and now 150.When will you do?Last day of the server?I'm asking seriously,are you kidding me?