CSW going through closed gates

first of all this is not intended to flame or anything. In CSW, the whole gamblers squad was just penetrating every closed gate there was like it was not even there.  watch the left gate from the 0 min 16s  and onward. 

what exaclty is this? how do they do it? is it legal @nikos32?

Edited by shadows
  • Sad 1

We do not used any bug. When ppl died the gate was opened for very short period of time and u can not see that from that far distance. Moreover, even if gate is closed warriors can use descent skill to spawn any party member that is in front of gate, which is legal cuz u can do it in anywhere, as an example, at bowl, descenting someone who is out of the castle while u were in the castle, or vice versa. I do not know, what you want to achieve, but even if u want to fight be fair. Almost a week passed from that CSW, and u blame us as being some sort of cheat. Obviously, u are trying to manipulate nikos, and i am waiting for the nikos' action with a great wonder.

2 minutes ago, Oxijean said:

We do not used any bug. When ppl died the gate was opened for very short period of time and u can not see that from that far distance. Moreover, even if gate is closed warriors can use descent skill to spawn any party member that is in front of gate, which is legal cuz u can do it in anywhere, as an example, at bowl, descenting someone who is out of the castle while u were in the castle, or vice versa. I do not know, what you want to achieve, but even if u want to fight be fair. Almost a week passed from that CSW, and u blame us as being some sort of cheat. Obviously, u are trying to manipulate nikos, and i am waiting for the nikos' action with a great wonder.

i don't want to achieve anything nor intend to flame or whatever. I really do not understand how u guys go through the closed gate. not warriors descenting, but rogues priests also . here is another footage from the same angle with gates open and left gate closing from distance at around 6s.

So the gate was 100% closed in the first footage

• Sad 1

As I mentioned, it was openned for very short period of time and ur recording verify what i've said. I explained everything there but u still resist to believe and blame us. Anyway, I'ill not continue this conversation. Ppl always told that nikos helped us, majesty helped us. But I have never killed goblins, OBOs with help of gms, be fair even you want to fight with us. I also have several coincides about those mobs and I even do not care what GMs are doin or which group people abuse gm power. It is nikos' job to check them. AND, again, I am waiting nikos to reply this topics and how he is going to react

9 minutes ago, Oxijean said:

As I mentioned, it was openned for very short period of time and ur recording verify what i've said. I explained everything there but u still resist to believe and blame us. Anyway, I'ill not continue this conversation. Ppl always told that nikos helped us, majesty helped us. But I have never killed goblins, OBOs with help of gms, be fair even you want to fight with us. I also have several coincides about those mobs and I even do not care what GMs are doin or which group people abuse gm power. It is nikos' job to check them. AND, again, I am waiting nikos to reply this topics and how he is going to react

i did not blame you nor acuse you of cheating or getting gm help. i just came across that footage and didn't know what was happening.

Anyway if it's just a visual bug nikos will check and close the topic. no need to make a fuss about it.

Edited by shadows
  • Sad 1

• Administrators

On topic; Yes, some gamblers clan members passed through the 2nd gate (left one) during the previous csw and 3 of them were jailed. I don't know why you claim that it was just a visual bug, the gates were closed and warriors used Descent skill (or was it the lBarbarossal mage ? this one I can't tell for sure) to pass through them, also atm I forget the priest's name who run in the walls to distract the defenders who couldn't use any skills other than basic attack (R) on him.

Mora da bastığın hera ile kapıdan nasıl geçmeyi bekliyorsun hacı dayı olayı çarpıtmayın, heranın olayı kapıya dayanıp bastığında olduğun yerde değil bir miktar ilerisinde spawn olduğun için seni içeri atıyordu ki bunu kişisel olarak hiç yapmadım. Burada öyle bir durum söz konusu değil. Aramızdan 1 warrioru kapıdan geçti diyerek jail e attınız, adam sadece dışarıdaki party member a descent attı. Ya hu üstünden 1 hafta geçmiş görüntülerde bişi yok kapı açılıyor 1 pt adam çıkıyor arkada kalan arkadaşımızda descent atıyor bu da visual bug olması sebebiyle kapının içinden geçmiş gibi görünüyor. Neyi amaçlamaktasınız arkadaşım.

Edited by Oxijean