Hi ALL;

First of all, I am not sure whether this is the appropriate place for the subject or the recommendations section. When I think about it, I think it is a bug.

Those who follow the game see that these goblins are permanently killed by someone. These people arrive at the location about 1 minute before the re-spawn time and wait.
The fact that these people knew the re-spawn time so sharply made it question the possibility of a bug in the game.

- orc and human should not be re-spawn at the same time interval. How eslant bosses don't happen at the same time.

- Can the re-spawn interval be random?

- Can it re-spawn at more unpredictable intervals?

Thanks

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Darakor said:

Hi ALL;

First of all, I am not sure whether this is the appropriate place for the subject or the recommendations section. When I think about it, I think it is a bug.

Those who follow the game see that these goblins are permanently killed by someone. These people arrive at the location about 1 minute before the re-spawn time and wait.
The fact that these people knew the re-spawn time so sharply made it question the possibility of a bug in the game.

- orc and human should not be re-spawn at the same time interval. How eslant bosses don't happen at the same time.

- Can the re-spawn interval be random?

- Can it re-spawn at more unpredictable intervals?

Thanks

+1