About GM_Majesty (Abuse of power)

-->> ENG

My character named (Kechoo) was banned for no reason while raising exp on 18.02.2021 in Deruvish slot. I tried to join (GM_Majesty) from my side character to find out why I was banned, but with his aggressive attitude, he banned my side account for no reason. I did not use any kind of cheat or 3rd party software.

kecho Using 3rd Party Tools (aka bots) 1 2021-02-18 01:59:00
kecho Offensive Language 1 2021-02-18 01:58:00
kechoo Using 3rd Party Tools (aka bots) 1 2021-02-18 01:27:00

I request that the authority named (GM_Majesty) be restricted and my account be opened quickly.
Good work..

-->>TR

18.02.2021 tarihinde Deruvish slotunda exp yükseltirken (Kechoo) isimli karakterim sebepsizce banlandı. Neden ban aldığımı öğrenmek için yan karakterimden girip (GM_Majesty) ile gçrüşmeye çalıştım fakat agresif tavırları ile yan hesabımıda cevap vermeden sebepsiz yere banladı. Hiçbir şekilde hile veya 3. parti yazılımı kullanmadım. 

kecho    Using 3rd Party Tools (aka bots)    1    2021-02-18 01:59:00
kecho    Offensive Language    1    2021-02-18 01:58:00
kechoo    Using 3rd Party Tools (aka bots)    1    2021-02-18 01:27:00

(GM_Majesty) isimli yetilinin yetkilerini kısıtlanmasını ve hesabımın hızlı olarak açılmasını talep ediyorum.
İyi Çalışmalar..

1.jpg

• Haha 2

15 dakika boyunca seni izledim, tam da senin dediğin gibi otomatik saldırı, otomatik HP pot Mana pot kullanımı yapıyordun. Karakterin bundan banlandı. Sonra spam yapmaya başladın shout chat den ve diğer karakterin de o yüzden banlandı. Banın açılmayacaktır. Agresif cevap vermedim sana, soru sordum normal bir şekilde :) 

I watched you nearly 15 minutes. As you said you were attacking automaticly and you were using HP/Mana pots automaticly. Thats why your main character banned. Then you started to spam to me via PMs.  While i was talking with other users you started to spam "shit words" about me and server on shoutbox at moradon. Thats why your another character banned. You wont be unbanned.