Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys, I'm a battle priest and i want to talk to you about few subjects.

1 - I have a +7 black set, +1 ft set, dual lillime, dual roc and i have only 500 defence. This is like a joke. I'm like a paper. I know you will say you can heal urself but think about it. I can only heal myself when im standing still and i cant attack even if im a priest but rogue can heal themselves while attacking and walking also game provides ctrl minor for them so they heal more than me. Rogue, warrior have 1k defence and i have only 500 with FULL +7 BLACK SET. 

2 - Because bp's are like a paper, they cant find room in parties. When pk happens, people want all melee and 2 priests. Bp is neither priest nor attacker. I understand it is more like a solo character but maybe with little bit of deffence buff we can find room in parties.

3 - Bp dont have a poison damage weapon so we cant use foverins as rings. Other elemental damage rings have so little defence. Bp cant afford to equip them. We can only equip roc or ol. Even if I believe it is soon for BDW rings it is a huge buff for battle priests.

4 - For last, this class' name is battle PRIEST. We have a skill that heal us or anybody. When we use our skills in vs we are not cheating :D we have 500 def and you have 1k. We already dont db u in vs. If we dont heal ourselves it is not fair for us. In all games priests, shamans, healers, can heal themselves but ive never seen a asasin character with a healing skill. This is already nonsense. Rogues have all the utilities

4.1 - They can run fast (should have)

4.2 - They can be invisible (should have

4.3 - They can see invisible people (acceptable)

4.4 - They can cure ( wtf how can they cure ? they are not healers. )

4.4 - They can heal also they have ctrl minor in this server!!! ( this is totally nonsense for an archer or sin)

4.5 -They are also not squishy. They have burst damage but they are not squishy at all. Standart rogue with +7 shell set has 1k deffence and bp with full black set +7 has 500 deffence.

 

I believe battl priests need buff. I'm not saying remove the minor from rogues but battle priests are weak. The whole game is already set up on playing together with other players. Bp is the most efficient character for solo players. If battle priests gets a buff, it would be good for solo players.

Thank you for reading, please share your opinnions.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

hi Bro,

I recommend you make hybrid bp + support. Here I attach you my stats when I am hybrid bp.

STR 219

INT 128

HP 90

For set weaponn and armor , I recommend you user II+8 or Exc II+8, dual imir ring+1 and mix of 2nd and 3er clothes set +7. I recomend you try to have 3K HP to ensure more.

greetings,

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ishidax6 said:

hi Bro,

I recommend you make hybrid bp + support. Here I attach you my stats when I am hybrid bp.

STR 219

INT 128

HP 90

For set weaponn and armor , I recommend you user II+8 or Exc II+8, dual imir ring+1 and mix of 2nd and 3er clothes set +7. I recomend you try to have 3K HP to ensure more.

greetings,

hi bro, thank you for advice. Currently im playing as,

STR: 174 (ENOUGH TO EQUIP HB)

INT: 74 (ENOUGH TO WEAR BLACK PRI CHITIN SET)

HP: REST IS HP

so i have so many hp but my damage is low now. maybe you tell me your ingame nick and tell me the details

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, abett said:

hi bro, thank you for advice. Currently im playing as,

STR: 174 (ENOUGH TO EQUIP HB)

INT: 74 (ENOUGH TO WEAR BLACK PRI CHITIN SET)

HP: REST IS HP

so i have so many hp but my damage is low now. maybe you tell me your ingame nick and tell me the details

Bps on Myko versions fail constantly ( My self included) to find any possible tanky build wich deals enought dmg. After trying all possible builds I suggest u move on 255 with flame rings if U already got hell Breaker . Otherwise if U still got in Mind tank and atack as much as possible the only viable build its ur current ones... U will tank 3 sins but kill no1 of em :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

try playing with   60 heal , 45 debuff , aura 9 ( res 20 is useful), 12 master. 

usie hb+7 or ii+8 with fp build, goblin pauldron and pads,  the rest are hp. if u have good accessories u'll have around 1900 ap with almost 1k def.

this is imo the best build. Parties will add u more if u have party heals and u can also attack if needed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bp's are the best char you can choose ;), i dont get it why ppl think AP is everything on bps, you are the only char that can tank 2 guys and kill them (if there is not a light mage ofc, stun rate is broken on bps), so you just need to show how you play ur bp and can have a party on everything.

Let me know if you want to vs, cuz there are not enough bps in the server to vs with!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, leito said:

Bp's are the best char you can choose ;), i dont get it why ppl think AP is everything on bps, you are the only char that can tank 2 guys and kill them (if there is not a light mage ofc, stun rate is broken on bps), so you just need to show how you play ur bp and can have a party on everything.

Let me know if you want to vs, cuz there are not enough bps in the server to vs with!

Matando la liga? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...