Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Aussie said:
  •  

If it's about pouring inside, let's pour it out

Since the beginning of the server, you constantly accuse us of gm support, you say that we solved our problems instantly, but what a wisdom is we are not the only one who can see it. The gm's who respond and support suddenly do not respond to your PMs, and you will understand better what I mean when they start to pay attention to your complaints.

We are not trying to cover up the incident, let me tell you the story of the previous database, understand better why we mocked these friends.

We won the previous Database CSW wars again. These friends first started to use party call sc. Then we used the classic tactic of the years to block the main door entrance (you have seen it in the mage clan since the beginning of the server, hit the door with the mage from the back with melee) before we cut and enter Of course, because it was our position advantage, our priests came and reszed us comfortably, and since we were in the blink state, the character in this situation stayed ahead and pulled the damage. In the priests that came to disgrace the dead characters of these friends, we were immediately targeting with the mouse and they could hardly use the blink advantage.

This wasn't a bug. For years, csw's have been like this. It's not like a zone cz with a Delos zone blink. At that time, 80% of the friends who spoke here and are playing with you in the clubs were playing under the same roof under the leadership of Sculpy, the former DB's GM, Vertigo. So the direct clan chiefs were GM. In order to gain an advantage in this regard. That way, even if the whole party dies when they make a party call, we will be there instantly. Even if we die, we will not be blinked and we will be born at the bottom of all the attackers of the opponent party, so we will be at a disadvantage instead of advantage. The main theme of the game has been changed. What's the result? As you can see from their current conversation, they still didn't win.You know or not, there are 2 active GMs in the clubs you are playing right now. And these friends are throwing shit at us as if they had no news. They act as if we are getting support, whereas they are the ones who get the support.

You said we would like to see it online during the week. I'm sorry, everyone is not working between 09: 00-17: 00 in this life in this life. I am a tourism professional and many of my colleagues are under high threat of virus due to my profession and unfortunately many people got sick during this process. We are constantly dealing with a high risk group. And because the sick person is in quarantine, those who do not get sick have to fill the gaps in the shift with overtime. Now come and look at the things you accuse me of when I have to work like a dog and have little time to play. I am someone who has seen 4 databases on this server. And this clan was not installed in one day. At first, most people were in different clans. Over time, the desire to play games, common tastes etc. brought people together in a long process.So if the issue is to stay on the server, we really have been staying since 2014.

He thinks he is a well-intentioned person and assumes that he does not know me at all. Letting us cut the heat was a reference to the previous database. You may not be doing it with your item, but this is not the case for 70% of the friends you play with. Leave you for the item or your clan Sorry, I apologize and I say that there are men who will sell their mothers. No I lived there, I personally know it. As I said, I will say ask their friends about permission to cut the heat, but they will tell forty lies again. Let me tell you briefly. The last database was more powerful and more crowded. We were more powerful and more crowded. The place where you could get drops was cz heat. And we used RememberMe (latin crew) once a day, twice a day.These friends came to us and asked us to leave the boss and let us make an item. So they asked us to cut off the heat. We did not touch us for 15 days. We are not greedy, we were doing it completely as a time pass action. As a result, the friends who made items after 15 days fought among themselves. They got into each other. Different opinion leaders came out, they split up, some joined us, some left, some formed a few clan.

You said look how beautiful you said you would respect your opponent. for someone to show respect.

And without even reading this, researching and investigating, you prejudge yourself and laugh and have fun. Laugh have fun my friend.

Come on, good games, no one will tell you what you have learned with you now. Leeroy might have told you but still the same Leeroy.

can you summarize this in 1 word

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DramaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaAaaaaa😍   https://giphy.com/gifs/alexanderirl-alexander-irl-d3YQCPcckxQiYibe

  • Turkish Moderators
6 hours ago, Aussie said:
  •  

If it's about pouring inside, let's pour it out

Since the beginning of the server, you constantly accuse us of gm support, you say that we solved our problems instantly, but what a wisdom is we are not the only one who can see it. The gm's who respond and support suddenly do not respond to your PMs, and you will understand better what I mean when they start to pay attention to your complaints.

We are not trying to cover up the incident, let me tell you the story of the previous database, understand better why we mocked these friends.

We won the previous Database CSW wars again. These friends first started to use party call sc. Then we used the classic tactic of the years to block the main door entrance (you have seen it in the mage clan since the beginning of the server, hit the door with the mage from the back with melee) before we cut and enter Of course, because it was our position advantage, our priests came and reszed us comfortably, and since we were in the blink state, the character in this situation stayed ahead and pulled the damage. In the priests that came to disgrace the dead characters of these friends, we were immediately targeting with the mouse and they could hardly use the blink advantage.

This wasn't a bug. For years, csw's have been like this. It's not like a zone cz with a Delos zone blink. At that time, 80% of the friends who spoke here and are playing with you in the clubs were playing under the same roof under the leadership of Sculpy, the former DB's GM, Vertigo. So the direct clan chiefs were GM. In order to gain an advantage in this regard. That way, even if the whole party dies when they make a party call, we will be there instantly. Even if we die, we will not be blinked and we will be born at the bottom of all the attackers of the opponent party, so we will be at a disadvantage instead of advantage. The main theme of the game has been changed. What's the result? As you can see from their current conversation, they still didn't win.You know or not, there are 2 active GMs in the clubs you are playing right now. And these friends are throwing shit at us as if they had no news. They act as if we are getting support, whereas they are the ones who get the support.

You said we would like to see it online during the week. I'm sorry, everyone is not working between 09: 00-17: 00 in this life in this life. I am a tourism professional and many of my colleagues are under high threat of virus due to my profession and unfortunately many people got sick during this process. We are constantly dealing with a high risk group. And because the sick person is in quarantine, those who do not get sick have to fill the gaps in the shift with overtime. Now come and look at the things you accuse me of when I have to work like a dog and have little time to play. I am someone who has seen 4 databases on this server. And this clan was not installed in one day. At first, most people were in different clans. Over time, the desire to play games, common tastes etc. brought people together in a long process.So if the issue is to stay on the server, we really have been staying since 2014.

He thinks he is a well-intentioned person and assumes that he does not know me at all. Letting us cut the heat was a reference to the previous database. You may not be doing it with your item, but this is not the case for 70% of the friends you play with. Leave you for the item or your clan Sorry, I apologize and I say that there are men who will sell their mothers. No I lived there, I personally know it. As I said, I will say ask their friends about permission to cut the heat, but they will tell forty lies again. Let me tell you briefly. The last database was more powerful and more crowded. We were more powerful and more crowded. The place where you could get drops was cz heat. And we used RememberMe (latin crew) once a day, twice a day.These friends came to us and asked us to leave the boss and let us make an item. So they asked us to cut off the heat. We did not touch us for 15 days. We are not greedy, we were doing it completely as a time pass action. As a result, the friends who made items after 15 days fought among themselves. They got into each other. Different opinion leaders came out, they split up, some joined us, some left, some formed a few clan.

You said look how beautiful you said you would respect your opponent. for someone to show respect.

And without even reading this, researching and investigating, you prejudge yourself and laugh and have fun. Laugh have fun my friend.

Come on, good games, no one will tell you what you have learned with you now. Leeroy might have told you but still the same Leeroy.

Hmm, i think this is a translation of big hunter's words.

I dont want to talk about "past" issues here. I told this to everyone before (including last data base also) we are, i mean GM team, equal to each players and we don't have that kind of power which one is we could "abuse." I read whole drama here and my eyes are bleeding.

About the topic; as nikos told before, we are still waiting more proofs about your claims.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2021 at 6:15 AM, Majesty said:

Hmm, i think this is a translation of big hunter's words.

I dont want to talk about "past" issues here. I told this to everyone before (including last data base also) we are, i mean GM team, equal to each players and we don't have that kind of power which one is we could "abuse." I read whole drama here and my eyes are bleeding.

About the topic; as nikos told before, we are still waiting more proofs about your claims.

You are correct Mr Majesty this is indeed Mr Big Hunters word I had translated, so others could read what he said :) Also Mr Shagala indeed if you and Mr Magical Ngn Ktn can work out your differences anything is indeed possible :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2021 at 10:16 PM, Majesty said:

Did you report that on forum with a topic ? 

yeni bir konu açmadım sadece Chatboxa attım.
I didn't want to create drama like other people. I wanted to put this on the agenda so that he wouldn't do it again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2021 at 5:27 PM, JrAcura said:

Btw there is no bug. All oter clans do this shit. Its Delos Map bug. I got crystal alone 1 2months ago with Rommel char. Because Smoke clan opened the doors and i walked without light feet. Then we lost crystal. Its okay other next weeks they didnt opened castle doors for their mages and i didnt enter there. They used wall jump... Send mail to K2 network pls :D . Wtf...

Haha
So there is no bug, and then evryone else does it?
Only see Gamblers do it. Bug abuse = using bugs that are there xD
Seen it last week aswell. Those 7 people have no shame, no honor.

And honestly, the GM's got no balls to atleast call it out and start warning people..

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Devo said:

Haha
So there is no bug, and then evryone else does it?
Only see Gamblers do it. Bug abuse = using bugs that are there xD
Seen it last week aswell. Those 7 people have no shame, no honor.

And honestly, the GM's got no balls to atleast call it out and start warning people..

only see gamblers? chooseyourdestiny and smoke clan do that after i got crystal alone :D ... they didnt opened doors after that and used that bug also i talked with emperor about that and we laughed together. If gamblers do that you all come here and blame us. what happened what changed? aaaa okay noob you werent playing when choose and smoke played. siz kodumun çocukları aynı şeyi başkaları yaparken problem yoktu da biz yapınca mı götünüze pardon gözünüze battı? pardon ya siz o zamanlar csw bile çıkmıyordunuz heralde göt korkusundan gamblers choose ve smoke kapışırken. ulan adamlar sırf isilion odasında kapışmalarda bile ;ben ve oxijean e özel parti kuruyorlardı önlem olsun diye. csw sonuçta çoğunluk işi denk gelme ve konsantrasyon işi. biz bu db coronadan ve işten dolayı yeterli aktiviteyi gösteremedik geçen dbden bazı arkadaşlarımız hiç oynayamıyor bile; belli başlı 1 2 as adamımız olmamasına rağmen clan war la ilgili skorlar screen shotlar ortada.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2021 at 8:01 PM, Devo said:

Haha
So there is no bug, and then evryone else does it?
Only see Gamblers do it. Bug abuse = using bugs that are there xD
Seen it last week aswell. Those 7 people have no shame, no honor.

And honestly, the GM's got no balls to atleast call it out and start warning people..

hahaha go try to find some honor to you at g4l forum you looser macro user noob :D

and cry moar pls

Edited by NotSoBad
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...