Another topic for CSW Bug/Cheat

1 hour ago, nikos32 said:

The fact that people can just run forward and to fall off walls is not considered as a blacklisted wall-glitching action.

If this isn't considered a bug abuse or black listed action you could maybe consider using the new delos map that allows this to happen, many other servers fixed this problem due to their player base complaining about it because it shouldn't happen on this myko map. Especially when there is no ladders to climb the walls or catapults to attack them on the battlements. 

My personal suggestion would be to use the new delos map if you want this to be allowed.

Just a guy that came for the PK.

6 minutes ago, NotSoBad said:

KO is tons of bugged game. when we enter cz town i saw you with tower arrows stick on your char. you were doing spike town before when i enter cz so i catch you like that. if i am a gm why would i care your plebs move like that? 

we re active clan and we re checking cz non stop. i dont understand what you mean but when we have enough online and when we saw cz isiloon spawn notice we re going to cz cuz i know you greedy plebs care drops not pk. so easy to hunt you guys.

we had nearly 1 full sin party walking around all tp gates + i have some friends on both sides :) its easy to check where you guys coming from. and use max cam angle. it will be help to you.

you guys also inside at walls with mage tps but we didint whine about that. why you are crying?

we were online 25 ppl saturday. and we were fighting with 2x clan at there. so my suggestion to you : L2 play, you need more "skillz" 

event another karus clan with 8 members killed you guys many times they had gm power also? :D:D 

Is tons of bugged? seems u know a lot of bugs right there, i dont think u can find a lot of bugs by just playing fair and normal like all others players ,and even that still playing and abusing all of them? and if u are fair and trustable player as u think u are why u dont post of these bugs in the bugs section so all the players can be aware of and enjoy the game as it is? when Nikos is asking what bugs need to be fixed, u didnt reacted in any way, but suddenly now is full of bugs and u know all of them and abusing them instead of playing like any other normal players,

U are active clan? U play only in the CR time zone, and most of time when bosses are respawming (another coincidence ofc), there were no on in bowl, everyone can see the notice is true, but u came with full pt straight to 12, and most of the time we kill Isiloon on 6 up the hill, there was the only time when were killing the Isiloon in 12 bowl, coz no one was in CZ, We are all the day online, and we are pking as well, againt all the odds and not bug abusing and not fully geared, we are still there figheting....

U saying u were only 25 ppl online, but in the same time u are saying u got full sin pt outside and some other friends on both nation, and also kizil party was atacking us from behind everytime we engaged i got them on the video, Lets say u used the camera angle and u could see, so dont count this, maybe it was like this and i am mistaking and u are the pro

We got inside the walls with mage tps? give me one prouve please, i got the entire video of the castle and i can send to nikos to check it over and over, maybe thats another bug u used before ...when u were playing with mages

What event are u talking about? the clan war? when 2 ppl registered by mistake and we got right after, except Leeroy and u started to kill him alone inside, and then u posting u make a lot of NPs  during Csw but u got the Nps from the Clan war when 8 ppl kills 1 guy 40 times? 

1 minute ago, bozo77 said:

Is tons of bugged? seems u know a lot of bugs right there, i dont think u can find a lot of bugs by just playing fair and normal like all others players ,and even that still playing and abusing all of them? and if u are fair and trustable player as u think u are why u dont post of these bugs in the bugs section so all the players can be aware of and enjoy the game as it is? when Nikos is asking what bugs need to be fixed, u didnt reacted in any way, but suddenly now is full of bugs and u know all of them and abusing them instead of playing like any other normal players,

are you idiot or what? im playing on profko since 2014 and i already reported tons of bug to him. i never get banned or warned by him. you need a bit high IQ to understand what did i say to u. this is nearly 15 years old and tons of bugs brings with that. thats not about profko its about FUCKING KNIGHT ONLINE. i hope u understand what i mean. please stop crying ok ?

3 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

U are active clan? U play only in the CR time zone, and most of time when bosses are respawming (another coincidence ofc), there were no on in bowl, everyone can see the notice is true, but u came with full pt straight to 12, and most of the time we kill Isiloon on 6 up the hill, there was the only time when were killing the Isiloon in 12 bowl, coz no one was in CZ, We are all the day online, and we are pking as well, againt all the odds and not bug abusing and not fully geared, we are still there figheting....

cuz i have a life + work. i cant be online 7/24 like 15 years old kids + we cant find pk all time cuz of difference time zones. we are staying awake till 3 am at nights for kill you plebs on cz non stop. even you cant stay on cz at least i have a full party. you re going offline or moradon :) 

5 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

U saying u were only 25 ppl online, but in the same time u are saying u got full sin pt outside and some other friends on both nation, and also kizil party was atacking us from behind everytime we engaged i got them on the video, Lets say u used the camera angle and u could see, so dont count this, maybe it was like this and i am mistaking and u are the pro

dude im one of the oldest players on profko. i have tons of friends and haters here. and yes im professional one here not a cryer like that.

6 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

We got inside the walls with mage tps? give me one prouve please, i got the entire video of the castle and i can send to nikos to check it over and over, maybe thats another bug u used before ...when u were playing with mages

i didint report that cuz that happens to when you tped or lagged like that. cuz this fucking game is really old and no one cant fix all kind visual bugs %100

7 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

What event are u talking about? the clan war? when 2 ppl registered by mistake and we got right after, except Leeroy and u started to kill him alone inside, and then u posting u make a lot of NPs  during Csw but u got the Nps from the Clan war when 8 ppl kills 1 guy 40 times? 

who is leeroy, i dont know him. 

8 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

(another coincidence ofc)

another brain damage after CSW

10 minutes ago, Sky said:

so easy fight 1 hour, last 5 min hard fight wait last minute push and stay monu, kill monu easy win hahaha
pd: @BigHunteridk why u talk about me

they are slandering us and flaming us everywhere so bcz of that i added some oil to strong the fire :)

From starting here this is not about Sky

Bunch of idiots they was played with Sculpy/Vertigo on old db.And he is the one closed the blinking and they are playing the stupid now.And this blinking issue was from old db.And it is already like this from old db.When we killed their 6-7 mages and if one of them escaped that one used party call asap they used to advantage of blinking but when we used it they are talking like we are the one at fault on here.

Just look to mirror before talking.We are not to asking for blinking issue it is already like that.If you guys want to kill isiloon just ask for permission i can open the doors for you.You can go and kill if you ask

1 hour ago, NotSoBad said:

are you idiot or what? im playing on profko since 2014 and i already reported tons of bug to him. i never get banned or warned by him. you need a bit high IQ to understand what did i say to u. this is nearly 15 years old and tons of bugs brings with that. thats not about profko its about FUCKING KNIGHT ONLINE. i hope u understand what i mean. please stop crying ok ?

cuz i have a life + work. i cant be online 7/24 like 15 years old kids + we cant find pk all time cuz of difference time zones. we are staying awake till 3 am at nights for kill you plebs on cz non stop. even you cant stay on cz at least i have a full party. you re going offline or moradon :) 

dude im one of the oldest players on profko. i have tons of friends and haters here. and yes im professional one here not a cryer like that.

i didint report that cuz that happens to when you tped or lagged like that. cuz this fucking game is really old and no one cant fix all kind visual bugs %100

who is leeroy, i dont know him. 

another brain damage after CSW

I play knight online since 2003 not 2014, if this is all about the Knight Online and not only on ProfKo, and most of bugs are fixed in knight online, they can only comes up if u keep exploit them over and over and try all the time to find anothers ways to bring it back, maybe u should try post now the bugs in 2021, we upgraded a little bit, and not remember your post from ages ago, coz i didnt saw any post in any kind of cheater/reports section in the last months,the only thing u tryed as i see so far is to let Acura back in the game in the post of 2020

Hi nikos i know i did something on last server and i served its punishment :( . I want to play on this new server please forgive me. I promise i will be a loyal player for you. Please give me chance to play with my brothers. (notsobad and fnl asked this to you but ali (notsobad) said pm him now he didnt see my pm)

Then dont say u are active clan, if u cant be in the game and bs, the thing it was about the Isiloon  when 0 orcs in cz and no one could ever know we are killing the isiloon in 12 so u could come straight away with a full pt, but doesnt matter, u wont admit it anyway so just leave it...

U just cryed in the post below that u were figheting with 2 clans with 25 ppl, so u were the one crying, and then u come up when i give u the truth that u are having a lot of friends helping u, maybe your brain dmg more then i thought .....

When u know something is wrong u should keep posting the bugs, doesnt matter how old they are, as much as u care about,maybe some ppl with a lot of experience in developing can fix them since we are in 2021, even if the database is old and cant do much, there is still many ways to find solution if u really want it, i am also working in IT company, everything can be fixed, if its a bug, the problem is how much u care about, thats it...but is very obviously u dont care since u like to exploit them as hard as u can....

Sıkıntım yok problemde yaşamadım ama söylediğin şey direk bende alter egonda büyük boşluklar oldugunu hissettirdi.konuşmak istedim normal bir soruydu alınma :) bundan sonra yazacaklarımı genel geçerdir ister alın ister alınma.

Topic açıldıgı andan itibaren herzaman yaptıgınız gibi direk olayın üstünü örtmeye yonelik konu ile alakası olmayan laf kalabalıgına gidiyorsunuz. Kimse soruna bakmıyor gm lerde dahil dandik holding call centerları gibi düz cevaplar veriliyor cogu zaman,ortada adil olmayan bir gidişat var aslında cogu zaman vardı bunu sizler içiniz de biliyorsunuz ama sizi etkilemiyor çünkü size faydası var bunada konformizim denir( güç ve imkanı olan kişiler yada oluşumların yanında olup fayda sağlamak. zararları ise bazı omurgasız davranışları gerektirir.Örnek amipler )O yüzden aktrolllerden bahsettim ne güzel bak bir emirle hepiniz döküldünüz bu servera bu aksam,özgür irade güzel şeydir tavsiye ederim. Ayrıca Bu tamamen türk egosu bunu yabancılar öğreneleri cok oluyor o yüzden bu ülke tamamen bu şekilde yönetiliyor artık.

Neyse uzun lafın kısası sizleri aramızda hafta içi de online gormek isteriz.(belki satıp gittiğiniz bu servera faydanız dokunur)bu insanlar ellerinden geldiğince bu serverda kalmaya devam edecekler ve kullanıcı sayısını düşük gormek onları da bu serverda oynamayı seven diğer herkes gibi üzüyor.

@BigHunter'ın da dediği gibi isiyi kesmemize izin verecek kadar insanlarlar taşak geçecek durumdaysanız kimseden saygı beklemeyin olay item degil biz halen bu serverdan  tad almaya çalışıyoruz gülüyoruz eğleniyoruz az kişide olsak.

Çok basit Eğer buraya sadece csw için toplanacaksanız bizde sizi başka zahmetten kurtatırız boşuna beklemezsiniz 40 dk kristalin başında cz de falan charınızı afk bırakırsınız hatta saatlerde kimse gelip öldürmez(o gün gelecek ama zaten siz burada olmayacaksınız ) Kimse kusura bakmasın betanın 1.gününden beri oynuyorum cok insan tanıdım cok haksızlıga sahit oldum tespit ettim nice clanların,kullanıcıların kötü yönetim yüzünden burayı terk ettiğine şahit oldum üzüldüm. Bu sadece bir oyun rekabet güzel şeydir bilek hakkı gerektirir ozaman cok daha zevk alırsın ve rakibin tarafından saygı duyulursun.

Teşekkür ederim @BigHunter ne güzel içimi döktüm başından beri birikmişti 

Ayrıca alınma kanka ama bir ara profil fotoğragını değiştir şu ana kadar 3 ayrı clandan nargileci kel türk olarak bahsediliyorsun :D

25 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

I play knight online since 2003 not 2014, if this is all about the Knight Online and not only on ProfKo, and most of bugs are fixed in knight online, they can only comes up if u keep exploit them over and over and try all the time to find anothers ways to bring it back, maybe u should try post now the bugs in 2021, we upgraded a little bit, and not remember your post from ages ago, coz i didnt saw any post in any kind of cheater/reports section in the last months,the only thing u tryed as i see so far is to let Acura back in the game in the post of 2020

this is profko forum not a usko forum. ye i could imagine your playstyle 17 years ago. you were crying pleb now you are still acting like that. wanna talk from old days really? i was assist of ELT clan : https://ibb.co/bFVdBLL whats ur job here? post counter? do i have to make topics? you are showing your stupidy here again.

30 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

Hi nikos i know i did something on last server and i served its punishment :( . I want to play on this new server please forgive me. I promise i will be a loyal player for you. Please give me chance to play with my brothers. (notsobad and fnl asked this to you but ali (notsobad) said pm him now he didnt see my pm)

so? i pmed nikos about a banned clan member. whats wrong with it ? 

31 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

Then dont say u are active clan, if u cant be in the game and bs, the thing it was about the Isiloon  when 0 orcs in cz and no one could ever know we are killing the isiloon in 12 so u could come straight away with a full pt, but doesnt matter, u wont admit it anyway so just leave it...

are you cz member counter machine? im playing orc side and orcs are using 12 bowl enterance all time. thats not a new thing. you must admit you are crying again. yes we re active, i have many players from different time zones. they can track CZ with many char.s :=) ask your pleb assist gladiator, he knows that way better then me :) 

34 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

U just cryed in the post below that u were figheting with 2 clans with 25 ppl, so u were the one crying, and then u come up when i give u the truth that u are having a lot of friends helping u, maybe your brain dmg more then i thought .....

ME CRIED? LMAO..  ez usual we owned you guys with 25 players and i didnt post  anything about that. ROFL  you made topic and you trying it to turn to me haahahahahahah. YOU GUYS LOST WITH MAGE PARTIES TO 36 VS 25. you made my day funny again rofl.

36 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

When u know something is wrong u should keep posting the bugs, doesnt matter how old they are, as much as u care about,maybe some ppl with a lot of experience in developing can fix them since we are in 2021, even if the database is old and cant do much, there is still many ways to find solution if u really want it, i am also working in IT company, everything can be fixed, if its a bug, the problem is how much u care about, thats it...but is very obviously u dont care since u like to exploit them as hard as u can....

this is not my job. you can talk with nikos about bugs. im 33 years old and im more experienced player about KO then you. and im more more more better then you.you dont know anything about knight online. in 2020 on usko, they disabled warrior aoe skills and do you know why? cuz they didint FIX WARRIOR SKILL BUG. if i abuse bugs nikos will punish me, im ok with that. but this topic will be stay here and everyone will see your tears about that. and another suggestion to you. go change your clan name to OurTearsWillCome :)))))))))))))))

2 hours ago, BigHunter said:

Bunch of idiots they was played with Sculpy/Vertigo on old db.And he is the one closed the blinking and they are playing the stupid now.And this blinking issue was from old db.And it is already like this from old db.When we killed their 6-7 mages and if one of them escaped that one used party call asap they used to advantage of blinking but when we used it they are talking like we are the one at fault on here.

Just look to mirror before talking.We are not to asking for blinking issue it is already like that.If you guys want to kill isiloon just ask for permission i can open the doors for you.You can go and kill if you ask

we remember it was sculpy asking to remove the blinking. but we also remember why. it is because you had dead melees  at the gate ready for rezz, so u can attack everyone without getting a single hit back. 

19 minutes ago, TREX said:

ne güzel bak bir emirle hepiniz döküldünüz

biz ona arkadaşlık diyoruz çünkü burada laf ettiğin insanlarla gerçek hayatta da yüz yüze görüşüyoruz ve samimi durumdayız. ama demek ki senin hayatında bu durumlar hep böyle olmuş. seni tasmandan çekip sağda solda zorla havlatmışlar.

20 minutes ago, TREX said:

belki satıp gittiğiniz bu servera faydanız dokunur

mesela senin ne faydan oldun sunucuya? ne yaptın? ilk defa oynadığın bir sunucu için baya cesaretli laflar ama yanlış kişilere laf atıyorsun :) 

21 minutes ago, TREX said:

Çok basit Eğer buraya sadece csw için toplanacaksanız bizde sizi başka zahmetten kurtatırız boşuna beklemezsiniz 40 dk kristalin başında cz de falan charınızı afk bırakırsınız hatta saatlerde kimse gelip öldürmez(o gün gelecek ama zaten siz burada olmayacaksınız ) Kimse kusura bakmasın betanın 1.gününden beri oynuyorum cok insan tanıdım cok haksızlıga sahit oldum tespit ettim nice clanların,kullanıcıların kötü yönetim yüzünden burayı terk ettiğine şahit oldum üzüldüm. Bu sadece bir oyun rekabet güzel şeydir bilek hakkı gerektirir ozaman cok daha zevk alırsın ve rakibin tarafından saygı duyulursun.

istediğimiz zaman toplanırız. burada seni ilgilendiren bir durum yok. ben 5 yıldır o CSW de kapı önünde oturup çoook bekledim. aynı şekilde cz de human base önünde sizi de bekledik dışarıya çıkmanızı. ya da bizi gördüğünüzde townda oturup beklediğinizi de gördüm. oyundan çıktığınızı da gördüm. kaybetme korkusu diyoruz buna. neyse iyi oldu yazdığın ben de içimi dökmüş oldum rahatladım kanka sağolasın ashdkjl

4 minutes ago, shadows said:

we remember it was sculpy asking to remove the blinking. but we also remember why. it is because you had dead melees  at the gate ready for rezz, so u can attack everyone without getting a single hit back. 

so its removed by your request and blaming us as having gm power?

you wanted remove it, its removed now you are asking from nikos to bring back blinking again. LMAO

21 minutes ago, NotSoBad said:

ez usual we owned you guys with 25 players and i didnt post  anything about that. ROFL  you made topic and you trying it to turn to me haahahahahahah. YOU GUYS LOST WITH MAGE PARTIES TO 36 VS 25. you made my day funny again rofl.

you were 29 + two other clans attacking only us from behind. so that's 45 mate not 25. why do you lie about the numbers? the mages and archerswe had were almost naked with beginner gear lol.

1 minute ago, shadows said:

you were 29 + two other clans attacking only us from behind. so that's 45 mate not 25. why do you lie about the numbers? the mages and archerswe had were almost naked with beginner gear lol.

no we re 79 users online. we were in same clan also. we abused max clan member limit also. how could you know better then me LMAO. please enough im tried of that bullshit man.

if your guys naked or not these are not my problems. even with OP mages you can hit nearly 900+ DMG without gear. and OP archer damages? dont try to find excuses about that

kthxbb. i m really bored from that

1 minute ago, NotSoBad said:

no we re 79 users online. we were in same clan also. we abused max clan member limit also. how could you know better then me LMAO. please enough im tried of that bullshit man.

if your guys naked or not these are not my problems. even with OP mages you can hit nearly 900+ DMG without gear. and OP archer damages? dont try to find excuses about that

kthxbb. i m really bored from that

we know cuz we checked the panel smart boy. if you're bored don't reply and get off the forums.

Play fair without abusing bugs pretending they are part of the game. /salam

@NotSoBad arkadaşlık olarak görebilirsin doğrudur ama bu server'ın şu anda ki  durumu ile bu gayet böyle gözüküyor bunu değiştiremezsiniz bu sadece benim görüşürüm değil,ayrıca sokulan lafa laf sokarak haklı oldugunu sanma çaban ise yukarı yazdıklarım ile gayet güzel uyuşuyor.

"Yanlış kişilere laf atıyorsun baya cesaretli laflar" aa kimsin acaba ? bu bana birini hatırlattı ama neyse... sacma bir sebepten banlanırım şimdi kasdja zaten hep aynı olacak bu durum değişen birşey olmaz saf türk egosu bu. bu yönetimde mantıklı ve adil düşünebilen bir tek türk @GM_Thanos ama o da dedigim gibi zekasını kullanıp muhattab olmuyor zaten düzen belli serverın ilk haftasından itibaren el atından raptor +8 satma ile başlayan serüven nice çıkar ve basit ego keyifleri ile halen devam ediyor.

4 minutes ago, shadows said:

we know cuz we checked the panel smart boy. if you're bored don't reply and get off the forums.

Play fair without abusing bugs pretending they are part of the game. /salam

did you check moradon also? and eslant? ur comments proving your stupidy non stop. 

im legal guy and im the "best"  :)

bye looser