Another topic for CSW Bug/Cheat

26 minutes ago, BigHunter said:

They are just trying to find excuse about their bad game play.They are thinking we have 10 parties inside and we still couldnt beat them in frontal attack because of that we lowered ourself to using hacks to attacking them behind.So what if we attacked from behind? Can you not save your mates?Why you leave them alone in the back?

Problem is lying in your clan leader.I think if you change him you can find better ideas to how to fix your negative points and how to improve your team play

Big boy, u admit it, u couldnt handle frontal fight, in your own castle,respawming over over inside castle when u were dieing like flyes even full geared, from ppl with begginer gear, and yes u are right our weak point to get atacked from behind, when u coming from outside the castle while we are pushing in front, u know the point is to take castle and u have to run in front, u cant move forward if u get ppl rapping from the back, maybe u know better strategies, how to move forward while u get atacked from front and back in the same time...oh wait, u will go find some bug to hand over...at least u admit it ! good for u big boy !

Hi, I whould like to inform you again, about the things happening in CSW, i will post a video from this Sunday on CSW event, how ppl from Gamblers jumping down from upside the hill thought the wall, NotSoBad on second 3 and Russen on second 15 of the video, i repeat, on this video is just a small fight we catch over with the high camera angle, things went worst then this, but we couldnt catch with the camera when full parties jumping over and coming from behind to kill us,is like the castle walls not even exist for them....

• Administrators

@bozo77 

Why are you saying that GM_Majesty is part of gamblers clan and more specifically that he's NotSoBad ? Where did that come from ?
GMs are logging in during CSW to make sure that no one abuses walls to enter the castle, not to spy anyone's position. Besides, the defenders of the castle have a quite clear view from the outside of the castle.
The fact that people can just run forward and to fall off walls is not considered as a blacklisted wall-glitching action.

• Like 1

Our mages made 15k nps and these guys are still talking about we didnt play good I dont believe this hahaha its so funny ... you guys got owned in the csw u died 1 milion times and all u could to to stop was jump from the walls which is bugged because you cant come down from there its a damn wall and hit from the back our mages thats all you did ... thanks for the nps though keep the castle you deserve it!

2 hours ago, bozo77 said:

Big boy, u admit it, u couldnt handle frontal fight, in your own castle,respawming over over inside castle when u were dieing like flyes even full geared, from ppl with begginer gear, and yes u are right our weak point to get atacked from behind, when u coming from outside the castle while we are pushing in front, u know the point is to take castle and u have to run in front, u cant move forward if u get ppl rapping from the back, maybe u know better strategies, how to move forward while u get atacked from front and back in the same time...oh wait, u will go find some bug to hand over...at least u admit it ! good for u big boy !

Braindead problem? Just read it one more time what i am saying and what you understand :) This is your problem you couldnt even understand this small thing.

Oh sorry we hammered your brain to much because of that you had a trauma and you couldn't remember what happened. I understood you are like that in the old db as well.

Do you need any reference for Good Doctor?

10 minutes ago, elProfessor said:

Our mages made 15k nps and these guys are still talking about we didnt play good I dont believe this hahaha its so funny ... you guys got owned in the csw u died 1 milion times and all u could to to stop was jump from the walls which is bugged because you cant come down from there its a damn wall and hit from the back our mages thats all you did ... thanks for the nps though keep the castle you deserve it!

Thanks to you I earned some np's as well.15k np is good you can check how much I earned from you in the csw. this is the screen shot

https://ibb.co/xSK7jsK

30 minutes ago, elProfessor said:

thanks for the nps though keep the castle you deserve it

then why you are crying here? you guys couldnt done anything while u re out numbering us.

i didnt done any glitch or wallhack etc. even i dont need to make explanation to you plebs here. 

only 15 k np on whole war? lmao we are doing like that on everytime when we step in to CZ and thx for free nps all time :) 

https://ibb.co/72RqSkz

anyways i will do a favor to you. on that link there is a proof when we re doing npt. you can use that : https://ibb.co/NSbb842

1 hour ago, nikos32 said:

@bozo77 

Why are you saying that GM_Majesty is part of gamblers clan and more specifically that he's NotSoBad ? Where did that come from ?
GMs are logging in during CSW to make sure that no one abuses walls to enter the castle, not to spy anyone's position. Besides, the defenders of the castle have a quite clear view from the outside of the castle.
The fact that people can just run forward and to fall off walls is not considered as a blacklisted wall-glitching action.

I wont talk about this anymore, since i got no actual proof, there was many situation when he is online and NotSoBad is online, i was Sthealt near him in CZ town, no one was around he was sititing down i used no light feet no nothing, he was alone with no pt, i got him on friends list, and suddenly uses Torment to catch me? Pure Coincidence? i dont think so, also in CZ killing Isiloon, in 12 bowl, all Gamblers were killing Isiloon in Hell Abyss, we were in cz bowl, after they kill isiloon in hell Abyss, no one else was in CZ bowl, 0 orc, they came with full party straight on 12 bowl were we were killing isiloon and it was like 5 % HP left, FULL party from Hell Abyss Isiloon to Bowl 12 when there was 0 orcs in bowl, they killed Us and got the drop from Isi, Coincidence again? i dont think so... in CSW they coming to us to the shortcut we were TP outside from castle, they coming straight to us outside the castle, on the delos shortcut we were RG, coincidence again, and all this Happening when the only GM online was GM_Majesty, is the only GM online during european time zone, and ofc when NotSoBad was online as well,but again i will stop talk about this, coz is hard for me to prouve it, so forget about it,i am just trying to make u understand that i got a lot of coincidences while there are so few players on the server, is impossible to not notice there simple things, in other situation, to make it clear, about the CSW u are telling me all the ppl from the Castle are perfectly normal to jump over the wall down? and not using the gate like is normal? simply jump over the Wall and atack u from behind if u get in the castle somehow? I am repeating myself coz it looks very awkard to me and not only, i dont belive these is a normal action on the defenders or any kind of players, u dont have catapults as atackers u dont have nothing all the advantages are in the castle, they go through the walls, they respwming inside castle with no blinking period, u kill 20 orcs inside the castle and in the next second they are near u,it looks normally?

How many clans need to bring on to take the castle , 10 clans ? The server has 2 active clans, OurDayWillCome and Gamblers, and peruvians in the night time, but then is no CSW so nothing to be apart of, u cannot ally with no one to go over it, just one clan, one shot on Sunday, European Time bring 36 members and if u can on Sunday and they respawm inside with no blinking, passing through the walls, and all this stuff looks normall, also not to mention all the Defending priests full healing the Cristal right from the spot they respaming over and over with 0 period of blinking.... please tell me something is wrong or i am missing something i dont know...

Edited by bozo77

6 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

i was Sthealt near him in CZ town, no one was around he was sititing down i used no light feet no nothing

KO is tons of bugged game. when we enter cz town i saw you with tower arrows stick on your char. you were doing spike town before when i enter cz so i catch you like that. if i am a gm why would i care your plebs move like that? 

7 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

all Gamblers were killing Isiloon in Hell Abyss, we were in cz bowl, after they kill isiloon in hell Abyss, no one else was in CZ bowl, 0 orc, they came with full party straight on 12 bowl were we were killing isiloon and it was like 5 % HP left,

we re active clan and we re checking cz non stop. i dont understand what you mean but when we have enough online and when we saw cz isiloon spawn notice we re going to cz cuz i know you greedy plebs care drops not pk. so easy to hunt you guys.

10 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

in CSW they coming to us to the shortcut we were TP outside from castle, they coming straight to us outside the castle,

we had nearly 1 full sin party walking around all tp gates + i have some friends on both sides :) its easy to check where you guys coming from. and use max cam angle. it will be help to you.

12 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

simply jump over the Wall and atack u from behind if u get in the castle somehow?

you guys also inside at walls with mage tps but we didint whine about that. why you are crying?

14 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

How many clans need to bring on to take the castle , 10 clans ?

we were online 25 ppl saturday. and we were fighting with 2x clan at there. so my suggestion to you : L2 play, you need more "skillz" 

16 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

i am missing something

event another karus clan with 8 members killed you guys many times they had gm power also? :D:D 

https://ibb.co/YNGZgpK    USE GATE TO ENTER THE CASTLE ........ BUT USE WALL TO EXIT ??? WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT! Obviously you put these things over there so people dont bug abuse it and enter the castle from the gate but how come is normal to go outside from the walls ?? and we say it legal ...ahahahaha Im done with this post cya all in cz

1 minute ago, shadows said:

i was there and i know u just kept killing a solo player who couldn't get out.   useless post.

are you "useless post counter"?

next time learn how to register to clan war and bring your guys :) and say hello from me a guy who is a GM in your clan already :) 

Edited by NotSoBad