Another topic for CSW Bug/Cheat

Ok, i start this topic here, but to be honest i dont know if its suppose to be here, or on any other section like cheating/wall hacking....

On this sunday on CSW we were participating at the event with full clan almost online, trying to make good fights inside and take the Cristal if possible,Ofc gamblers bring every ppl online who were watching all the time what we do and were we go and how many ppl we gonna bring,but thats not the real matter about this topic, the real matter its about they using wall bug or wall hack to come over from upside the castle moving down through the wall and come atack us from behind, in this video u can see 2 orcs upside on the HILL of Castle coming down, those orcs are NotSoBad on second 3 of the video, and the second orc is RusseN coming down from upside the wall on second 15 of the video, this is just small cut of the video which could have been recorded coz of the streaming camera angle was high, but they were always coming full party from the back once we got inside the castle, its not the first time and the last time Gamblers wining by using bug abuse, GM power abuse and everything, the only bad thing is that we dont have ppl recording all this time all the time, this is another reason, we should have u online Nikos at least at there important matter events ...i dont wana be rude to noone, we fight with Gamblers like this everyday, didnt complain so far much time, coz i like this server and i dont want other ppl to see how this server is going on and miss understanding some things but this going too far, and gladly we have recorded it...

here is the link to see the video...

Btw there is no bug. All oter clans do this shit. Its Delos Map bug. I got crystal alone 1 2months ago with Rommel char. Because Smoke clan opened the doors and i walked without light feet. Then we lost crystal. Its okay other next weeks they didnt opened castle doors for their mages and i didnt enter there. They used wall jump... Send mail to K2 network pls :D . Wtf...

If you want to ask something ask GM_Zeus aka Gladiator888, and how he is checking bosses with his gm char :)

And ask also GM_obverser he is also playing in "Ourdaywillcome"

And sometimes Gm_zoe also cooperating with you. Aka Sky, he changed his character, I am not sure is he still playing sin or another job

It is easy to lie about Majesty like "he is notsobad".But ask your own mates who has the real Gm's in their clans

Your style never changed.You are like this also in old db.Please you need to keep your pride. Slandering about people is not a good things.Please be grow a little bit

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, thefnl said:

there is no bug, u can fall down everytime in castle,just cant go inside,u need catapults

just learn the game

Really? its normal to u?:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) i understand perfect, from your side it looks so normal !!! my apologies FnL the greatest Clan leader of all time !

What else could u say, when u get caught for like 1000 times, but the thing is, u are prolly right, every bug abuse of this game is perfectly normal to u, and never do anything about it, just constantly abusing as much as u can, thats why u all the time enjoy this server

It's a damn wall with no open spaces to pass out PURE WALL!!... and you come down from there all the time .... if this is normal , mages could tp each other near the walls and get inside the castle but thats bug abuse... we know nothing will happen about this ...we just show the people how we lost because poor gamblers couldnt handle it ... and they jump from walls like monkeys to come from the back ... PURE SKILL!! CONGRATZ GAMBLERS YOU ARE THE BEST i love you! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, BigHunter said:

Si quieres preguntar algo, pregúntale a GM_Zeus alias Gladiator888, y cómo está revisando a los jefes con su gm char :)

Y pregúntale también a GM_obverser que también está jugando en "Ourdaywillcome"

Y a veces Gm_zoe también coopera contigo. Aka Sky, cambió su personaje , no estoy seguro de que siga jugando al pecado u otro trabajo.

Es fácil mentir acerca de Majesty como "él no es tan malo". Pero pregúntales a tus propios compañeros quién tiene los verdaderos Gm en sus clanes.

Tu estilo nunca cambió. Eres así también en la vieja base de datos. Por favor, debes mantener tu orgullo. Calumniar a la gente no es algo bueno. Por favor, crece un poco.

:V cuanta madurez, jajajaja

1 minute ago, rital said:

yeah omg u loose because 2ppl down from wall you come with 2mage pt 2melee pt 1 archer pt and loose to 2.5 ppl party if u had used ur brain to win you would done it how can you loose with 2x more people and say we loose bcz 2ppl down from a wall?

what a pitty :(

Don't treat them like that :( 

They are just trying to find excuse about their bad game play.They are thinking we have 10 parties inside and we still couldnt beat them in frontal attack because of that we lowered ourself to using hacks to attacking them behind.So what if we attacked from behind? Can you not save your mates?Why you leave them alone in the back?

Problem is lying in your clan leader.I think if you change him you can find better ideas to how to fix your negative points and how to improve your team play

Edited by BigHunter

21 minutes ago, BigHunter said:

If you want to ask something ask GM_Zeus aka Gladiator888, and how he is checking bosses with his gm char :)

And ask also GM_obverser he is also playing in "Ourdaywillcome"

And sometimes Gm_zoe also cooperating with you. Aka Sky, he changed his character, I am not sure is he still playing sin or another job

It is easy to lie about Majesty like "he is notsobad".But ask your own mates who has the real Gm's in their clans

Your style never changed.You are like this also in old db.Please you need to keep your pride. Slandering about people is not a good things.Please be grow a little bit

My friend this topic is about how u bug abuse on the CSW, your reply on this topic, is pure non sense since no one has any clue about what your talking about, and even there is some truth about it, u may open another topic, and post your complains there, and maybe GM_Nikos32, do his job and hand over it, coz this is the main reason, ive posted this topic on this section, my little faggy amigo, keep calm and play fair...

20 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

Really? its normal to u?:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) i understand perfect, from your side it looks so normal !!! my apologies FnL the greatest Clan leader of all time !

What else could u say, when u get caught for like 1000 times, but the thing is, u are prolly right, every bug abuse of this game is perfectly normal to u, and never do anything about it, just constantly abusing as much as u can, thats why u all the time enjoy this server

u write true sometimes,thank you 

4 minutes ago, bozo77 said:

My friend this topic is about how u bug abuse on the CSW, your reply on this topic, is pure non sense since no one has any clue about what your talking about, and even there is some truth about it, u may open another topic, and post your complains there, and maybe GM_Nikos32, do his job and hand over it, coz this is the main reason, ive posted this topic on this section, my little faggy amigo, keep calm and play fair...

If it is about bug abuse on the CSW, I just want to ask,Why you are slandering Notsobad? They are 2 different things I think.Maybe you can apologize to Notsobad about your slanders after that i can delete my comments and open new topics.But If you are free to slander about people why i need to hide truths?

I think most of the people doesnt know which player is which gm.But I know everyone of them from the start :)

Edited by BigHunter

Just now, BigHunter said:

If it is about bug abuse on the CSW, I just want to ask you are slandering Notsobad? They are 2 different things I think.Maybe you can apologize to Notsobad about your slanders after that i can delete my comments and open new topics.But If you are free to slander about people why i need to hide truths?

I think most of the people doesnt know which player is which gm.But I know everyone of them from the start :)

U should read my post again, i am not slandering no one, ive told what ive seen, and on this subject it happend to me many times, and i repeat this topic has no matter of it,but i can bring some proof on it at the right moment in diferent topic...

2 minutes ago, thefnl said:

there is no bug abuse,u are angry for noting,try someting else.

I am not angry, i am just showing what ive noticed during battle csw, and saw from high camera angle,its this is normal, i will wait for nikos to tell me this, and is all good, will never come again on CSW...coz there is no point...or at least will come just for pk outside castle and not trying to get in the castle...we can fight with u outside castle everytime ...Nps went good even the odds were not fair....