With the latest updates and player feedback. The server is doing pretty well. The kill the GM event was fun and brought some much needed action to CZ. Having said that. Hearing the player suggestions for the GMs will keep the server fresh and going strong.

1. Can the server vote on keeping Ronark Land the permanent map?

2. Bifrost monument needs a slight debuff. Maybe 5%-10%?

3. Can we add Ardream map with Boss Land?

4. Allow more multi clients in Moradon only? (If its possible)

5. Update the rewards for merchant tokens by 5%-10%?

6. For every hour player is online, 1KC/2KC is added to his PUS balance. (Limit this feature by IP so players can't abuse it with multi clients)

7. Improve the target feature. Adding a target symbol above the players head?

8. Add Valkyrie and pathos gloves. (Server vote if needed)

9. Change the map ranking to viewed by using 'ALT' key instead of 'F12'.

10. Offline merchant system?

11. Ability to reskill/restat in any zone.

12. Add more cape features. Examples would be long capes and long capes with the torn lower ends.

13. If its possible to improve the match making of BDW? I've noticed sometimes matches can be one-sided. Parties with 2-3 int priest and other nation with 1 BP with goblin armor.

14. Add red/black chitin to boss drops.

15. Update abyss gems with silver bar/gold bar/bf frags/juraid gems,shells +4, high class weapons +4

16. Add elemental ring drops to deruvish founder,talos,snake queen, harpy queen,troll king,etc at a low drop rate.

17. Change elemental ring dmg at +1 to 30 instead of 20. The current database for Imir,Flame,Shio rings only add 5 more elemental dmg to each ring at +1. At 30% success rate. It doesn't seem worth it for only 5 dmg increase to each ring.

18. Change the KC rewards for Kill GM event. Every player in party should get KC. Consider lowering to 100-350kc for each player and 50m. The current system only the support mage/priest get KC and whoever gets last hit. 

19. Add gold bar gamble for uniques. 

20. Consider adding trina to PUS for unique accessories to boost upgrade rate from 30% to 40%.

21. Add collection race inside Bifrost? It can be random CR. Kill 25 players OR kill 20 egos/20/gluttons/20 wraith for 3 lechery, 3, jealousy, 3 avarice. 

22. Add elemental damage to RoCs,RoLs,etc. Make it a quest to make Freezing RoCs/RoL,Poison RoC/RoL,Lightning RoC/RoL. etc.

23. Lotto event with random rewards. 1 gold bar buy in and you can win gold premium 7 days, 1 silver gem or 100kc-350kc, etc.

24. Add Juraid events more often if possible. (I really want a dread shield. :P)

25. Any update when BDW rings or Felankor will be released?

26. Remove normal chitin drops from Titans and add Dragon Scale armor. Add Hepa Exceptional weapons. Change kill count reward from trina to blue chest. 

27. Change skin for Wings of God. It looks bad compared to Wings of Hero and Wings of Butterfly.

Any suggestions from any player skill level is wanted. It doesn't matter if you've played 1 day or 10 years of KO. Add more suggestions. Thanks for your time.

Edited by mindkrash
  • Like 2

• Administrators

I usually do not reply to suggestions and feedback submitted because I do not like giving false promises, but I have some further questions and I didn't want to mention only these due to the effort you've put into writing all this, so let's go:

1. We've no intention of replacing CZ with RL, I think that having RL open for 3 days (friday - monday, i.e. supposedly the busiest / most active ones) a week is more than enough. However in current server's state I think we can keep it open for a bit longer and see how it goes.
  2. BF monument needs another debuff ? because it was already nerfed on friday.
  3. Could you please give more info about it ? I don't think that the server needs another map for a boss event.
  4. I don't see any reason for it.
  5. Rewards from merchant tokens and keys will be updated at some point.
  6. It sounds like a good idea. We might also add a livestream reward system where players will receive 1 KC for every 2 or 3 minutes the character is online streaming.
  7. This one is already in TODO list, but research and some tweaks of current system is required.
  8. This isn't possible as in newer versions, however, we have valkyrie armor which can be equipped just like chitin shell.
  9. It was originally on ALT button but we had to change it due to some issues when the window becomes inactive. Also because ALT locks the character and you had to stop every time you wanted to check the CZ Rankings.
  10. This one is already in TODO list since 2016, but it's not an easy one and it needs a lot of research.
  11. This one is already in TODO list, it's complicated due to the free-of-charge options (and the reskill restriction for Rogue class) which exist for premium users so it's time-consuming and since it's not a priority it's not added yet.
  12. I feel like any capes other than the originals (especially the long capes) do not look good enough.
  13. This one is a bit complicated. Sometimes you see more than 2 characters of same class in a BDW or JM instance because that nation doesn't meet the condition of 2x characters for every class. E.g. elmorad has 200 registered users (50 warriors , 50 rogues , 50 mages , 50 priests) and karus has 200 registered users (100 warriors , 50 mages , 50 priests), this means 25x instances with 2x characters of each class for elmorad whilst 4x warriors , 2x mages and 2x priests for karus in every instance. The only workaround (and the one you are asking for, I presume) is to cancel an instance when one of the nations does not meet the condition, but then players will freak out because you'll barely see any players joining in BDW or JM due to unbalanced classes.
  14. We can add cavalries or medals of courage to monsters but red and black chitin armors will not be added to bosses.
  15. I don't see any reason for it.
  16. We did this in previous server and we might do it again.
  17. We don't want a big gap between "old" players and the newcomers. Yes, +5 elemental isn't much, yes with 30% upgrade success rate it might not be worthy, but still (+1) are better than (+0) and they are the best rings available.
  18. In all of our servers we were rewarding only the characters who were killing the GM, except in this launch, but never meant to reward all the party members, this was just a mistake. The whole idea was to reward the killer and the support classes.
  19. I am against the idea of trading gold bars for items, as much as trading national or monthly points.
  20. It sounds like a good idea.
  21. It sounds like a good idea.
  22. We will not add elemental damage to ROC, ROL and ROM. They will be used as crafting materials.
  23. If you're referring to this http://forums.professionalko.com/index.php?/topic/4710-about-server/&tab=comments#comment-28715 then yeah it sounds like a good idea, but I need a complete list of item rewards which would motivate the players to participate and risk 1 gold bar for them.
  24. We will not add more JM events. Vice-commandant guards will be added in bowl which may drop JM gems.
  25. Felankors will not be released. No ETA about BDW rings.
  26. I don't see any reason for all this except dragon scales, but that means new armor aka valkyrie. What is Hepa Exceptional Weapons ?
  27. I do agree however this is the only pre-existed wings asset that fits to god wings. Until we manage to re-model it (and since it's not a priority at this moment), there's not much we can do about it.
  • Like 1

Let me start off by saying that I appreciate you taking the time to reply to everything I listed. I did not expect you to reply. It was refreshing when I checked the forums today. I'll mainly reply back to the ones you wanted more information.

2. Bifrost monument nerf - I understand it was nerfed Friday, but after playing this weekend during bifrost event time. I think its fine that way it is. It brings some good pk the way it is.

3. Ardream/Boss Land - After I suggested this. I realized shortly after that LNS is basically the same thing.

15. Abyss gems - Can you add an option to exchange the abyss gems in bulk? Having to trade in 200-300 abyss gems can be time consuming one at a time.

23. Lotto Event - Yes, I was referring to that post. In my opinion some rewards worth risking 1 gold bar could be. 7 days gold premium, 350kc, Personal Restore scroll, Personal packing scroll, FT Coupon, 25-50 Bravery. Thats all I can think of at the moment.

26. Titan Quest - I think having another option to gear for and progress through is good for the players. Hepa Exceptional Weapons is from USKO. You craft materials and combine them to make Hepa (which is the name of the NPC) to create stronger weapons. I believe they add 2-3 extra AP. Its basically a stronger version of Exceptional weapons. If you're still interested in more information about this. I can do more research about it and PM you directly or post here and when you have time to read it you can check it out.

27. Wings of God - Understand completely its not a priority. Are you against players downloading custom wing skins?

• Thanks 1

On 1/31/2021 at 11:10 AM, mindkrash said:

With the latest updates and player feedback. The server is doing pretty well. The kill the GM event was fun and brought some much needed action to CZ. Having said that. Hearing the player suggestions for the GMs will keep the server fresh and going strong.

1. Can the server vote on keeping Ronark Land the permanent map?

2. Bifrost monument needs a slight debuff. Maybe 5%-10%?

3. Can we add Ardream map with Boss Land?

4. Allow more multi clients in Moradon only? (If its possible)

5. Update the rewards for merchant tokens by 5%-10%?

6. For every hour player is online, 1KC/2KC is added to his PUS balance. (Limit this feature by IP so players can't abuse it with multi clients)

7. Improve the target feature. Adding a target symbol above the players head?

8. Add Valkyrie and pathos gloves. (Server vote if needed)

9. Change the map ranking to viewed by using 'ALT' key instead of 'F12'.

10. Offline merchant system?

11. Ability to reskill/restat in any zone.

12. Add more cape features. Examples would be long capes and long capes with the torn lower ends.

13. If its possible to improve the match making of BDW? I've noticed sometimes matches can be one-sided. Parties with 2-3 int priest and other nation with 1 BP with goblin armor.

14. Add red/black chitin to boss drops.

15. Update abyss gems with silver bar/gold bar/bf frags/juraid gems,shells +4, high class weapons +4

16. Add elemental ring drops to deruvish founder,talos,snake queen, harpy queen,troll king,etc at a low drop rate.

17. Change elemental ring dmg at +1 to 30 instead of 20. The current database for Imir,Flame,Shio rings only add 5 more elemental dmg to each ring at +1. At 30% success rate. It doesn't seem worth it for only 5 dmg increase to each ring.

18. Change the KC rewards for Kill GM event. Every player in party should get KC. Consider lowering to 100-350kc for each player and 50m. The current system only the support mage/priest get KC and whoever gets last hit. 

19. Add gold bar gamble for uniques. 

20. Consider adding trina to PUS for unique accessories to boost upgrade rate from 30% to 40%.

21. Add collection race inside Bifrost? It can be random CR. Kill 25 players OR kill 20 egos/20/gluttons/20 wraith for 3 lechery, 3, jealousy, 3 avarice. 

22. Add elemental damage to RoCs,RoLs,etc. Make it a quest to make Freezing RoCs/RoL,Poison RoC/RoL,Lightning RoC/RoL. etc.

23. Lotto event with random rewards. 1 gold bar buy in and you can win gold premium 7 days, 1 silver gem or 100kc-350kc, etc.

24. Add Juraid events more often if possible. (I really want a dread shield. :P)

25. Any update when BDW rings or Felankor will be released?

26. Remove normal chitin drops from Titans and add Dragon Scale armor. Add Hepa Exceptional weapons. Change kill count reward from trina to blue chest. 

27. Change skin for Wings of God. It looks bad compared to Wings of Hero and Wings of Butterfly.

Any suggestions from any player skill level is wanted. It doesn't matter if you've played 1 day or 10 years of KO. Add more suggestions. Thanks for your time.

Kudos to you Sir for making the effort to create possible positive changes to the server, and Kudos to @nikos32for responding to suggestions