First i want to greet the players who are still with us.

Now i want us to talk about how the server is currently, although the server is not going through good times, i would like to know ur opinions regarding the problems that we are going through, such as drop rate, farm spots, server activity, event schedule, etc.

I would like to know ur opinions on how we can improve the current state of the server, any opinion will be well received.

Although there were things that improved and others that did not improve the server, we are being open to know ur opinions and accept your suggestions.

Primero quiero saludar a los jugadores que aun estan con nosotros.

Ahora quiero que hablemos de como esta el servidor actualmente, aunque el servidor no esta pasando por buenos momentos, me gustaria conocer sus opiniones respecto a los problemas que estamos atravesando, como drop rate, farm spots, actividad del servidor, horario de eventos, etc.

Me gustaria saber sus opiniones sobre como podemos mejorar el estado del servidor, cualquier opinion sera bien recibida.

Aunque hubo cosas que mejoraron y otras que no mejoraron el servidor, estamos abiertos a escuchar cada una de sus sugerencias, opiniones y asi poder mejorar el servidor.

Drop rates should be better considering the current amount of players. Booro farm seems kinda useless considering you can kill egos very fast and get 50 MoC. I would also suggest lowering the kill count for farm CR. Some random events during peak times for euro/peru timezone would be nice as well. Doesn't have to be much, but it keeps players coming back and maybe they will call there friends. Add more multi clients and increase the rewards from merchant tokens. This gives players more reasons to stay online. 

One more idea. Maybe you could add sometype of lotto event to the event schedule? Basically, the way it would work. Players can pay like 50m and enter there name into the lotto event. 3 rewards could be won and the max winners could be 10 players or 5 players. The rewards could be, silver/gold,bronze prem, juraid gems, bifrost frags,red/black chitins/gold bar/etc.

Also, update the rewards for FT and BDW. Add Medals of Courage to the rewards.

Thats all I can think of right now, but I'll edit my post and add suggestions as I think of something.

I would like to say GM_Zoe. Thank you for atleast asking the players suggestions. It does mean something for the players that stayed on the server.

Edited by mindkrash

First of all need to increase drops rates on events like Capture the Castle or Flag event or even Chaos Stone, those bosses killed every hour on Choos Stone for example, and u get only shity drops..... extremly rare one good drop. And Second all the GMs should be more active with the events during week days, to keep server alive, more events every day holded by any GM avaible, at least after CR PK ends when are more ppl online, on 21:30 server time...also change the chances when u exchange the merchant tokens....i changed over 500 and only 2x frag of arogance and 2x red chest....this is not possible....there are ppl who cant play much, but at least they stay on merchant, i mean they stay in game somehow, and give confident to those are coming new to the server....but if merchant 3 days and get nothing whats the points.....waste of energy power...

Hi GM_Zoe,

Here I attach you my suggestions in order to support to new and rookie players:

1) increase sucess rate of Magic Anvil (to+5 100% success rate, to +6 --> 35% and to +7 --> 15%) with trina increase 10% success rate

2) Increase drop rate of good items (i.e. Skeleton Belt, Iron Belt, Iron Necklave, Glass Belt, IMIR, Shion , FR) of current bossess  in 20 ~ 25%

3) Increase the appearence of  princess Lilian in 40 - 50% rate

4) Exchange personal weapon MUST BE free.

5) increase the BONUS of x500 and x1000 in 15% rate

6) Increase drop rate of Booros in 25% success rate and it sometimes drop GB with propability 5%.

7) Enable the Transfer Nation free in Patch Panel

8 ) The OBO (Orc Bandit Officer) always has to drop 1GB sucess rate

9) Increase drop of GB from DM in 10 - 15%

10) the Silver Bar from Booro, Titan and DM increase rate in 20%

11) Available the Silver Bar for mini DM with drop rate of 20 ~ 25%

12) Increase golden coins drop rate from Goblins in 5% more

For this one , I say the exchange personal weapon (SN) MUST BE free. I am not pro or expert player in KO, but I could get my weapons and armor working hard . But it is bullying pay 20M for exchange personal weapon and pay others 20M for mistake.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19fPiuOk-IwzYd8h6mWUMS9NGFw7Iz_9a/view?usp=sharing

GREETINGS,

Edited by ishidax6

taking the ideas from MaDxQ

13) decrease HP of Monster Stone in 15 - 20%

14) decrease the quest of DM, BOORO and Titans from 400 to 255.

15) Nerfear the bosses from Flag's capture event in 10-15% and increase theirs drop rate of good items in 15 ~ 25%

16) the clannies must be formed from 3-4 players from different country 100% active and ONLINE in order to balance the game and events like Caste Siege War and  Clan War. to avoid support, advantage and favorithism to certain players and clanies.

17) the Orc Bandic Leader and chaos OBL must drop PB (Platinum Bar) with probability 5%.

Edited by ishidax6

Indeed, as many of say, for the moment the farm in booro is unnecessary because certainly the % drop is very low, indeed that issue will be addressed in the first instance.

The issue of getting red / black chitin will also be discussed, either through spots or mobs that drop moc, or more quests in other mobs.

The issue of the upgrade will be discussed with Nikos and we will see what can be done, cos although they know the % of upgrade is somewhat unbalanced.

The issue of merchant token exchange will also be discussed, although many players do not have enough time to farm or stay connected for many hours, being in merchant should also be an option to get items.

The topic of exchanging SN without some type of coins will also be discussed, because although there are many players who are affected by this, in this case they are priest int / bps, this topic will also be taken with importance.

It will take into account the ways to get coins, basic items, both for new players and for old players.

These are some of the topics that will be discussed, now an event has been added that starts on Friday and ends on Monday (Ronark Land).

Thank you for your comments and suggestions, each comment will be taken into account and discussed with the staff.

hi GM_Zoe,

yes you have all reason about the Merchant Tokens. For most people , it is hard to be 100% connected to game and to be in merchant because we have another activities to do with the PC and power consume (watts per hour). the number of merchant tokens must be decrease for quest (i.e. Wing of Hero, Wing of God, Wing of war)

18) Reduce the amount of merchant tokens for Wing's quest (from 250 - 150)

19) For Forgotten Temple event, it must reward you with 50 Bravery + 50 PK Stone + 20 Merchant Tokens. The max amount of player it is 75 and the final wave must be versus 03 Volcanic Rock. More exhisting!!! 🤩

20) For LNS and BDW event , it must reward you with 1 Trina + 25 Bravery + 25 PK Stone + 10 Merchant Tokens to nation who win the LNS and BDW. More competitive !!! 🤜💥🤛    🦾🦾🦾

21) Add the NPC to exchange FT coupon , LNS coupon and BDW coupon between them and exchange MoC (Medal of Courage) by FT, LNS and BDW coupon (i.e. 125 MoC == 1 coupon)

Edited by ishidax6

Hi.

These are ideas that are not gonna be so popular as they are centered around solo players and new players...

All these ideas seem to forget that not everyone is a super hero, or 10 year vet or in a good clan, or knows everything., They can be selfish opinions when you dont account for other people.

Not many of these  take the new player into consideration. Also, many players who have been playing years (but on USko for example) are not PKers. The grind is big some like to level, not all are Pkers believe it or not.

------!!! - Not everyone is in a clan, Not everyone wants to be in a clan - This is an actual thing!!  People like to play alone.!! Take this into consideration? It never ever is... ------- Also, if you finally manage to find a clan that is not elitest, and or speak your language good for you. Dont make it so you have to join any shit clan right away just to have a chance at gear or PK. 

PK is hard especially if your new to KO (in fact sometimes impossible if your learning). maybe make a place NOT in CZ that you can get gear solo, so you can stand a chance in CZ without getting killed every 5 minutes at cardinals or dms by a sin at 25% hp. (I understand people want more activity in CZ do they can PK, but whats the point if your playing against new players who have no gear and will be bored after 30 seconds of getting tanked whilst trying to farm by and invisible sin). This gets very very very boring. Especially as its always the same thing. On repeat. I UNDERSTAND CZ IS PK, but if the only place you can get any money or gear is CZ then how can anyone catch up.

Make it clear to new players what you can do. Don't just assume we are all 20 year vets,
- For example... What merchant tokens do. I wasted a ton of time farming gems lol, for my master skills then realised i can swap merchant tokens at the chaos thing and get them free.
- What FT is. what are the rewards. (if its not full of players, you can still go and the amount of mobs isn't so high so its possible).
- Beleive it or not there are people that dont know this stuff.  Even long time players.  (If your thought here is n00b, you'll probably find that you are the problem and your attitude is why they didn't go to these things)

Make a collection event possible solo. Or things that you can do solo. This is useful for solo players but ALSO when the server is not busy and you want to do something. The CZ one is impossible as Booros you cant do solo (well I definately cant).

--Is there anything to do anywhere else other than CZ without running aimlesslessly for bosses.??-- No. Maybe change that.  

The Abyss, Eslant. There is potential there to do something. Its just pointless now. Maybe collection events that soloers can do, or bored players.

Some kind of training. Maybe reward players for training new players to PK? I don't know how this would be done, but 10 minutes help with someone who knows their stuff changes CZ into a place you don't mind going too. Maybe a PK chicken? (Maybe a special arena?)

The anvil is bloody ridiculous.  For every 20 pieces I maybe make 3-4 +6 (on a good day). How people have +8 is a bloody mystery to me.  Changing the rate here is a tough one. As if you change it to make it easier, everyone who grinded hard to make those good items gets screwed. This is NOT a good thing. as that will piss of the players who generally stay here a long time grinding. They are the players you WANT to keep. if everyone has top gear in 2 days, this also makes the game worthless. SO this as hard as it is to say for me, as iI spend a lot of time burning stuff,  should stay the same.  

This really is a big point as if all the time and stuff i have wasted becomes for nothing. Then I like other surely will feel cheated because the people that dont want to farm or put in the time will be rewarded,

ALso change it so (back) can reskill and stat for free. Its stupid. You get to 70 so quick , then make one mistake or change your mind and have to now spend 300mil on a reskill which could be used for gear...

Little things are important.. my first few days I was here, the king just spammed stuff he was selling. That almost made me switch off and find a new server right away. The king surely should be more than just a title. Make it have responsibilities. Have fun with it. Like a mini GM without powers. They get enough gold to do fun stuff.

Another amazing thing  I have seen on other servers which are great. Auto translate. Is this possible here. What a feature it doesnt matter where you are from, you an read what people are saying!

Finally, stop muppets merchanting items when they have full coin, so you cant buy it. Its basically saying to everyone 'look at me , im a douchebag'. Also, if your new, heres something i have youll never get. Go try on a sever which is not established.

Obviously, like everyone I else I have a million suggestions, but I will see how these are received.

At the end of the day its not how good a server is... Its how it is sold to the public. People want to be told what to do, its in our nature. Sell them a good time.

All the best!

Edited by magicashlee
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, jones said:

don have any suggtestion but since i started playing her u did 2 big mistakes

1. increasing droprate of rol roc rom and old rings

2. adding begginer sets

other decisonos didnt really matter

1. Increasing drop rate of rol,roc, rom didn't matter as elemental rings would take over regardless.

2. Starter sets were needed for new players.

Edited by mindkrash

1. Increase the drop rate of Iron necklace in Eslant (both nations), btwn I have not seen any IN drop in human side or maybe I was offline at that time. But either way the drop rate of IN should be increased by now. Or maybe you can make a quest on SQ, meaning kill 200 SQ and you receive an IN.(The number of kills required is up to you guys)  Only the person who has the most dmg on it gets the kill quest and not the entire party.

2. It's time to add better rewards on Merchant tokens ex=

-Moc

-Ft coupons (with low rate)

-Gem's from (JM) can be low rate too

-Increase the rate of getting blue/green chest

3. The drop rate of boroo really has to be increased already. No one wants to farm them.

4. Add MOC to Deru/Troll or Apos.

These are all just suggestions. Ty

• Like 1

There is no back from there. There will be no new players cause of merch. prices. Maybe with that all good additions some old players can back and server hits again 130-140 players at prime. But other time server mostly be ghost, just like now. 75 online at 18:15.

Maybe we can wait a little longer, 1 week or 2 week for old players can back but i dont think so. Server eventually get relaunch. My suggestion is no need to losing time or wait. Make good farm, cz and event plan with all commnity and get relaunch. Thats the only way.  

Hi,

@Dirty keke 

Surely relaunching now will just send everyone that is left straight to the server which has just started where everyone went? I honestly cant see any logic in starting from scratch. none. Your not gonna get players back that way, as they have just restarted elsewhere less than a week agao. and 2, the people who like it here (the loyal ones) may go too.  Im not farming everything all over again. 

Just wanted to add a bit. New players if not referred by friends, will often find servers via the top 10 lists. Things many people look for:
Server stability; Amount of players; Features.  (I would say that order, but im sure others may change them about.
The main thing if you look at the big player private servers is server time online. They are the full ones.  I chose this, as the only other server I could see that was reliant had old skool xp. WHich means 200 years to level. This was the second that said online since Oct. That is a major selling point! Get rid of that, then you may as well pick and choose with the other 50 out there.

@GLaDiaToR888

2. It's time to add better rewards on Merchant tokens ex=

This is a good idea i think, but could we ask that people who are merchanting 1 pot for 900million should do it in the corner, away from the actual merchants. 

Also stop this:

Finally, stop muppets merchanting items when they have full coin, so you cant buy it. Its basically saying to everyone 'look at me , im a douchebag'. Also, if your new, heres something i have youll never get. Go try on a sever which is not established.

This is sad all round, one that you are showing off smt to a server of 50 people. 2 and most important, when you first start here and see these items, you think that it would be easier to go to a server that is just starting because the people doing it are clearly bellends and 2 they have serious gear which you aint gonna get anytime soon.

Edited by magicashlee

21 hours ago, GM_Zoe said:

First i want to greet the players who are still with us.

Now i want us to talk about how the server is currently, although the server is not going through good times, i would like to know ur opinions regarding the problems that we are going through, such as drop rate, farm spots, server activity, event schedule, etc.

I would like to know ur opinions on how we can improve the current state of the server, any opinion will be well received.

Although there were things that improved and others that did not improve the server, we are being open to know ur opinions and accept your suggestions.

Primero quiero saludar a los jugadores que aun estan con nosotros.

Ahora quiero que hablemos de como esta el servidor actualmente, aunque el servidor no esta pasando por buenos momentos, me gustaria conocer sus opiniones respecto a los problemas que estamos atravesando, como drop rate, farm spots, actividad del servidor, horario de eventos, etc.

Me gustaria saber sus opiniones sobre como podemos mejorar el estado del servidor, cualquier opinion sera bien recibida.

Aunque hubo cosas que mejoraron y otras que no mejoraron el servidor, estamos abiertos a escuchar cada una de sus sugerencias, opiniones y asi poder mejorar el servidor.

should be like this for 2month ago :) but lets hope,its not too late :) 

4 hours ago, magicashlee said:

Hi,

@Dirty keke 

Surely relaunching now will just send everyone that is left straight to the server which has just started where everyone went? I honestly cant see any logic in starting from scratch. none. Your not gonna get players back that way, as they have just restarted elsewhere less than a week agao. and 2, the people who like it here (the loyal ones) may go too.  Im not farming everything all over again. 

Just wanted to add a bit. New players if not referred by friends, will often find servers via the top 10 lists. Things many people look for:
Server stability; Amount of players; Features.  (I would say that order, but im sure others may change them about.
The main thing if you look at the big player private servers is server time online. They are the full ones.  I chose this, as the only other server I could see that was reliant had old skool xp. WHich means 200 years to level. This was the second that said online since Oct. That is a major selling point! Get rid of that, then you may as well pick and choose with the other 50 out there.

i wanted to clear my point. Is server keep going like that like 2-3 or months? Do you think this server hits again 200-250 active user at its prime? If answer yes, okey wait a little more. in 24 hours servers has likely under 100 players. In it prime 120. But now or 2 months later, everyone knows whats going to happen. Even moradon is ghost now. 

with 200-300 users proko is fun. But under 100 users, its not. I'ts unplayeble. 

There will be no new players, there will be no active +150 users. and like i was said, there will be no proko without active users. In here, there is a good KO communtiy. We can use it with fresh start. If there will be a relaunch, and it seems like it will be, why not now?  Thats my point.

But sure, we can wait a few months more xd.