So now everyone knows how the direction of the server. Now server has under 100 online and 1 weeks later its goin to be more less. Its going to keep going like that. Thats fact. sad but true, server is dead.

I suggested, before pandemic ending and when everyone sitting their home, server needs RELAUNCH ASAP. No point to losing time. 

i know some players work hard for items and its kinda injustice but there is no server without user. For players who gets full items can get some priority items or KC next DB.

It's important to relaunch should be soon. After decied to relaunch, we can talk about how farm and economy should have been.

I dont know about re-launching the server but at least, total HP & Defense of the CZ Monument, Chaos Stone and Isilion, BF Fragments, Boroo must be decreased, so people can farm solo at least. Also, we get medal of honor for killing x200 BF Fragments which are totally useless. Red & Black Chitins drop rate from Boroo is horrible. Couple of days ago we killed 100+ Boroo and got only 2 silver bars. Overall, it seems impossible for this server to gain new users in a short period of time, so nikos should try his best to keep the remaining players before it is too late.

1 hour ago, Dirty keke said:

So now everyone knows how the direction of the server. Now server has under 100 online and 1 weeks later its goin to be more less. Its going to keep going like that. Thats fact. sad but true, server is dead.

I suggested, before pandemic ending and when everyone sitting their home, server needs RELAUNCH ASAP. No point to losing time. 

i know some players work hard for items and its kinda injustice but there is no server without user. For players who gets full items can get some priority items or KC next DB.

It's important to relaunch should be soon. After decied to relaunch, we can talk about how farm and economy should have been.

re-launch is not the solution !!!! the GMs and Owner of this server must change theirs policy of game and try to fix some issue in game. For example the drop rate of good items it is lower (1% rate) such as the upgrade rate in Anvil that is awfull (from +4 to +5 --> 50% success rate and sometimes from +3 to +4 --> 85% success rate). the CS in Moradon event it started good but then of time it was boried and bosses are the same and drop rate lower. the flag' capture event it is terrible: Talos, TK , HQ and SQ never drop good item in order to enthusiastic people .  Other issue that I've observed in all time I played in this server, it is the support and favoritism to certain group of people or clannies that some GMs give them (Turkish) because they spend real cash in items. and the last issue it is unbalanced server, the user has to have the possibility of change nation in panel control and not buy KC to change nation.

if the GMs and Owner decide re-launch or do a survey in order to begin all again . I say good-bye KO .  I've spent a lot of times and KC points in order to armor and items to my chars.

Edited by ishidax6

you can't stop to inevitable. I mean, relaunch will come eventualy. And everyone knows that, its going to be happen in 2-3 or months.

My suggestion first talk about relaunch after decided to server progress, policy, farm, CZ, and anvil stuff with all community. 

otherwise, enjoy your pk with 17 ppl like right now.