Help in PK

magicashlee

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can give a bit of advice about PK.

Im a warrior. I have OK gear I think, (I have looked at what the other warriors have that are up the top and jam working on getting the same (so far.. bronze belt instead of ft belt , WP, one piece of my shell is +6. (others 7) and I don't have WE. +12 instead.) and did my str, hp stats the same as the top playersetc..)

But here is my PK issue. Im totally shit. 

Naturaly, I practice and have read what people say about it but I litterally stand no chance against anyone. (Fair play to a lot of the humans who leave me alone after knowing I'm shit and let me kill some bosses!!! This I find quite cool on an online game like this) [However the sins that constantly attack over and over again when IM trying to farm to get the gear needed {cardinals, mini DMS) to fight them back are not as cool. I see a level of eliteness here.  One side you have a real class of player who Im always impressed with, the other sied I think are you litterally running in circles looking for n00bs for a few NP. Total oppisites in the same game.

anyways...

For every one hit I do, I get absolutely wasted. 

One warrior was hitting me 4 times in the space I hit them once.  and his health barely moved (I checked I had 100% the same gear as he did). This was repeated every second almost.

Sins hit me 3 times, and I dont even knock a 1/4 of their health.

Archers hit me 5 times with that shower thing every second. 

I can barely pot 2 times in the time I am smashed lol. Scream and leg cut I swear does nothing.

Please save all the n00b comments etc, I know. we all have to start somewhere.  Also the combo stuff. I can combo (obviously not well. But is ti possible for someone who hasnt been playing ages to ever catch up? Whats the trick. Sliding? Standing opposite and just hitting it out.? 

ANyways, long question, if anyone has any comments I would be happy to hear from you.

Thanks!!

Edited by magicashlee
added info
  • Like 1

Well first of all whats your weapon?
Change your WP to FT NECK, Get wing of baba. 
Maybe throw us your in game nickname here so we can see your stats well and items well, it would help us a lot to understand.
You have to understand that a warrior should really outgear a rogue to win on a 1v1 fight. Killing a rogue with a warrior in versus is only end game gear and its if the rogue is not uber pro. 
Unique items gives hp and def in the same time, so better use ring of courage ( they are cheap) instead of str 12. WE is the end game earrings so focus on them if you can.
About pk...  Damn  this will be long. Depending on your armor/antidef/hp you should always change style. If you are low on these stats and gear play cowardly. 
Survivability is the key to be honest, if you die you cant kill lol or if you survive you can hit \_o_/ Never be the first target in the front and quickly run behind your nation or party members so enemy cant reach you anymore.

If you are being hit, you run back.

Use descent skill as efficiently as you can.

Dont tunnel vision, your combo in crowded pk is not whats most important. Chose a target who gets already attacked by your party members. So focus on whats going around you.
Dont spam your 70 skill, if its failing after and after give it a second so you can leave this loop. Its what many new players does and in the end they die with their enemy still has %60 hp. You are not the warrior in the screen, you are the person who controls a computer dont panic :D

Try to watch some warrior pk videos. They are fun and can be educational.  In the end as a warrior player I admit, warrior is a very easy class.
P.S = Fuck slotbusters.

• Like 1