Where are all the macro accusers now? This guy has mp pot on 7 and it looks like he never misses clicking it while comboing at the same time.

Now thats suspicious xD 

I would love saying "wow bro nice video and great skills"

But you obviously have a program clicking all the buttons for you. Its clear as day in the video.

Also, step inside bowl and try to take on people who pk not only poor farmers..

KO in 2021, what can you expect? 

Edited by HuckleberryFinn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think the video should have been 4 or 5 minutes.  the remain scenes are boring and unnecessary. @HuckleberryFinn I agree with you. There is too much use  macros "7" "8" and "R" One button macro maybe acceptable now because everybody uses it. but its too much.  Combo hits aren't that great. i like only 4 minutes maybe. anyway thanks for your effort. 

Edited by SirJhon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HuckleberryFinn said:

You for real? Nothing to say now? 

You went over and above accusing me of macroing and after seeing this guy macroing his ass off, this is all you have to say? XD

The stupidity is real..

i told ppl who are against CTRL minor and ı did not care ppl use macro cuz many sins use it.I have problem with the removing CTRL issue and u said i do not use.I did not believe in you u proved and i said nothing.If this guy says i do not use macro then i wil tell him what i told u.There are very few ppl do nut use macro.Personally i know only u and i use CTRL minor.Anyway any sin kill me on VS with the same gears or with better items

i just said i love watching solo sin pk movies 

Edited by PrinceKassaD
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, PrinceKassaD said:

i told ppl who are against CTRL minor and ı did not care ppl use macro cuz many sins use it.I have problem with the removing CTRL issue and u said i do not use.I did not believe in you u proved and i said nothing.If this guy says i do not use macro then i wil tell him what i told u.There are very few ppl do nut use macro.Personally i know only u and i use CTRL minor.Anyway any sin kill me on VS with the same gears or with better items

i just said i love watching solo sin pk movies 

I understand mate.

Anyway, this video contains enough evidence for him to get banned.

This guy getting banned will serve justice to all those poor farmers that ever died by this coward. He prevented so many newcomers from playing the server so he truly deserves it.

When I vsed him back when he was active, he was about to lose with 50% hp, thats when he decided to use talia+dd... Cant even beat an assasin in vs with a program clicking buttons for him..

I have 0 respect for the guy.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, HuckleberryFinn said:

I understand mate.

Anyway, this video contains enough evidence for him to get banned.

This guy getting banned will serve justice to all those poor farmers that ever died by this coward. He prevented so many newcomers from playing the server so he truly deserves it.

When I vsed him back when he was active, he was about to lose with 50% hp, thats when he decided to use talia+dd... Cant even beat an assasin in vs with a program clicking buttons for him..

I have 0 respect for the guy.

Do you know that topic?

I also thought it unusual having the pots where they were, also not having light feet on the same number every page. Also now that I have watched it through you do seem to use talia alot in vs, and kill farmers, so I withdraw my nice video comment :), but I did like the music. I dare say this video will be your downfall its obvious to everyone you are using a program :)

• Like 1

Good movie dude. I've seen many ppl trying to ride slots "with 2 or 3 people and not doing the things u do.

To bad u use CTRL. Nikos defenitly should block it. The talia parts... oh well..

Thanks for the pk movie and GL real life <3.

Ps. KnightOnline community is very toxic. Nobody brings something to the table and only knows how to flame. 

Edited by MINOOOOR
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, MINOOOOR said:

Good movie dude. I've seen many ppl trying to ride slots "with 2 or 3 people and not doing the things u do.

To bad u use CTRL. Nikos defenitly should block it. The talia parts... oh well..

Thanks for the pk movie and GL real life <3.

Ps. KnightOnline community is very toxic. Nobody brings something to the table and only knows how to flame. 

Are you seriously that blind? Or is he a friend of yours? 

Im far from being toxic, merely telling the truth.

If this guy deserved applause I would clap. But this is far from it. And if you think this guy is legit you should reconsider your assasin skills brother.

CTRL minor is definetly not what hes using xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, HuckleberryFinn said:

Are you seriously that blind? Or is he a friend of yours? 

Im far from being toxic, merely telling the truth.

If this guy deserved applause I would clap. But this is far from it. And if you think this guy is legit you should reconsider your assasin skills brother.

CTRL minor is definetly not what hes using xD

nothing will happen Mr Huckle it is what it is :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MINOOOOR said:

what timeframe u talking about?

And no.. I dont know this guy.

Just one example out of the many i've seen.

Check 14:30, hes attacking Ridley then running back. his bar is going crazy with R's and skills being pressed by the macro, he turns it off like a few seconds later.

https://ibb.co/FWSV8pL - his bar is going crazy with "Could not attack.." and "Beginning attack on..."
Now that aint CTRL minor my friend.

You don't even need the example. if hes using CTRL minor, how come he never misses MP pots on 7th slot while comboing 2 or 3 ppl? 
Just pay ur attention on the skills and the MP pot, sometimes u can see a skill getting pressed exactly when MP pot is pressed, and if hes using CTRL minor(which requires ur mouse), thats just not possible. 

@nikos32 2 Minutes of your time.