Current State of the Game

Outrun

Can someone explain me which phases this server been through to be open for 1 year and 3 months before last reset? It's my first play through on a private server in this season and it already feels like everyone gave up after a few months. Items people were killing eachother for now in merchants.

I can't keep any of my clan members in the game and im tired of pretending everything is OK. Yes some new features are added, but as a top #5 clan in our nation, we couldn't find a handful of online clannies to join Clan War last night. I need to mention our clan wasn't a premade server hopper and progressed in this with players didn't know eachother.

Is this happened in every old seasons or only this one?

I actually think ProfessionalKO is a great server, i think it deserves more loyal players.

So, can any experienced players predict the future here? Will majority of players gonna get back or are we done?

Thanks

----

Birisi bu serverin önceki sezonda hangi fazlardan geçerek 1 yıl 3 ay açık kaldığını anlatabilir mi? Burada ve bir private serverda ilk oynayışım ve şimdiden herkes serverdan vazgeçmiş gibi gözüküyor. İnsanların kısa süre önce birbirini kestiği itemlar şimdi pazara düşmüş durumda.

Clan üyelerimizi oyunda tutamıyorum ve her şey yolundaymış gibi davranmaktan bıktım. Evet bazı yeni özellikler geldi ama ırkımızdaki en iyi 5 clandan biri olarak dün geceki Clan War'a girecek bir takım toplayamadık. Söylemem gerekiyor ki tamamen bu serverda kurulmuş random insanlardan oluşan bir clanız. Premade server hopper clan değil.

Bu tarz şeyler önceki sezonlarda da oldu mu?

ProfessionalKO'nun harika bir server olduğunu düşünüyorum ve bence daha sadık oyunculara sahip olmayı hak ediyor.

Önceki sezonlardan deneyimli oyuncular burası için gelecek tahmini yapabilir mi? Giden oyuncular dönecek mi yoksa işimiz bitti mi?

Teşekkürler

2 hours ago, Outrun said:

Can someone explain me which phases this server been through to be open for 1 year and 3 months before last reset? It's my first play through on a private server in this season and it already feels like everyone gave up after a few months. Items people were killing eachother for now in merchants.

I can't keep any of my clan members in the game and im tired of pretending everything is OK. Yes some new features are added, but as a top #5 clan in our nation, we couldn't find a handful of online clannies to join Clan War last night. I need to mention our clan wasn't a premade server hopper and progressed in this with players didn't know eachother.

Is this happened in every old seasons or only this one?

I actually think ProfessionalKO is a great server, i think it deserves more loyal players.

So, can any experienced players predict the future here? Will majority of players gonna get back or are we done?

Thanks

Hello,

As a GM on ProfessionalKO since the last 6 years, I can say that this launch is the most crowded one when you check the firs 3 months. (We never expected that much of crowded CZ, then we did some improvements on spots, on the number of mobs, on the farm spots etc.) We had reached 1k+ users, then this number went down respectively 900, 800, 700. Now we are playing with almost 600 players, even multiclient is limited to 2x max. Also, when we limited the multiclient to 2x, we had 800 players online. During the last GM Kill Event, there were almost 400 people in Colony Zone.

Server hoppers are everywhere, but I want you to be sure that ProfessionalKO has at least 300 players who are loyal to our server, and always follow us since 2014 (so much thanks to them btw). ProfessionalKO is a unique server, and I claim that ProfessionalKO is more likely the best one. We are trying to serve you the best game-experience, the most bug-free game play.

What I can say about merchant and items is, it depends server's age. In the first day a ROL/ROC/ROM can be 30+ GBs, and people fight for their bosses. Then, while people are getiing geared, this price goes down. But this does not mean there is not any activity because, you cannot monitor activity from the items that are dropped from bosses.

However, I still do not know what I can say to convince your clan members to be eager to play/fight. There are still almost 180-200 people who are PKing during peak hours. You can join PK, you can join events, you can do farm, ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

meselelerin tümü birkaç gün önce elemental ringlere veya bf itemlerine dünya para verip bugün bu itemleri pazarda görenlerin ağlayışları. 

+1 upg açıldığında zaten piyasadaki ringlerin %70i çöp olacak (eğer geçme ihtimali yine %30 olursa ) şuana kadar herşey doğal ilerleyişinde. homeko tayfası giderse gerçekten daha kaliteli bir oyun oynayacağız. 

x server açılıyormuş hadi gidinde bi rahat edelim .

Edited by Lee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Server gayet normal ilerleyesinde seyrediyor. Yeni serverlarda gb satisi tl bazinda daha yuksek seyrettigi icin oralara geciyorlar. Bu serverin sabit bir kitlesi var. Pk ve farm yapmayi seven biriyseniz en az 8-9 ay daha bu serverda rahatlikla oynayabilirsiniz. Server bundan sonra red chitin ve black chitin farm slotlari articaktir, bdw ringler gelecektir( flame ringlerden daha iyi rofl dan daha kotu statlara sahip yuzuk), daha iyi kanatlar gelecek, felenkor boss'u gelecektir, +1 takilar acilacaktir, yeni kalkanlar gelicektir(ornegin cs, ss ve ds kalkanlarinizi vererek daha iyi benzer ozellikli kalkanlar) gelecektir. Aklima gelmeyen eminim bir suru daha sey vardir. Bir cirpida aklima gelenler bunlar.

Edited by ngnktn
  • Thanks 1

Server is still a lot of fun and the PK can be fun too. For example. Lunar War was Saturday and the humans lost. We were invaded and it was the most fun PK I've had since the start of the server. My party made over 10k nps. There is still more updates coming. I would suggest to stay on this server and keep playing. Our clan will stay as well.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mindkrash said:

Server is still a lot of fun and the PK can be fun too. For example. Lunar War was Saturday and the humans lost. We were invaded and it was the most fun PK I've had since the start of the server. My party made over 10k nps. There is still more updates coming. I would suggest to stay on this server and keep playing. Our clan will stay as well.

good luck guys

server daha 3. ayını doldurmadan 200 online sayısına düştü. 1-2 hafta içinde bırakmayı planlayanlar var. yeni başlayan oyuncularla konuşuyorum itemlerin pahalılığından şikayetçiler. etkinliklere katılım yok ve ödüller aşırı yetersiz. daha önceki dönemlerde durum bu kadar kötü değildi.

insanların kafasında server ölüyor algısı oluştuğu için daha da kötüye gidecek. serverin yeni ve solo veya 2-3 kişilik arkadaş grubuyla başlayan insanlara ihtiyacı var. farmı-pk-etkinlikleri canlı tutan bu insanlar.

• 4 months later...