[POLL] Upcoming Updates

Your vote counts, vote!  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Should we make Ultima's Room accessible only during the last 30 minutes (1800 seconds) of Bifrost event ?

• Yes, make Ultima's Room accessible only for the last 30 mins of BF event
    • No
  2. 2. Should we add Gold Bars to Dark Mare at a very low drop rate ?

• Yes, add Gold Bar to Dark Mare at a very low drop rate
    • No
  3. 3. Should we release the Juraid Mountain event ?

4. 4. Should we release the Clan War ?

5. 5. Should we release the BDW rings ?

6. 6. Should we release the Black and Red Chitin armors ?

• Yes, replace the Titan spots next to Deruvish with Boroo which may drop the armors at a very low rate
    • Yes, make them obtainable only via Cavalry mini-bosses
    • Yes, make them obtainable via Cavalries and Medals of Courage (MoC shall be found in apostle, harpy, troll, golem, dm, isi, titan etc)
    • No
  7. 7. Should we allow the unique accessories to be upgraded to (+1) ?

• Yes, let all unique accessories be upgradeable to (+1)
    • Yes, but all the unique accessories except Flame Ring, Shio Tears, Imir Ring and Foverin.
    • Not yet
  8. 8. Should we add extra Bifrost events every Wednesday ?

• Yes
    • No, there is enough BF events already
  9. 9. Should we update the Beginners Gear ?

10. 10. Would you like to see more Lunar War maps, which you will be able to vote/select 5 minutes before the war begins ?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/05/2021 at 03:00 PM

4 minutes ago, NaRcOOOOOOO said:

good  poll

JM = yes
CW = yes
Add bf = yes
+1 accessories = not yet
gb to dm = no already too many coins
begginner gear = need update
black/red chitins = not yet ? (maybe someone change my mind)
lunar war map vote = yes
idk about bdw rings maybe someone explain?

bdw ring better than elemental rings worse than rofs

• Administrators
9 hours ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

Is there any posibility to change red/black chitins looking? Such as a scrool like old/new weapon style ?? Those red assasins karus look weirdos imo.

8 hours ago, Daggeron said:

is it possible to make red chitins look like dragon armor?

It isn't possible atm but we can add an option if players wants to.

9 hours ago, FLOSSTRADAMUS said:

@nikos32 please make vote too for exchange NPs with few of item pus like scroll 2k 350,hera scroll,trinas. Thank's

We are not going to add any options for NPs, because this is going to affect the user rankings. But, we can add more options to LPs list.

8 hours ago, Vien said:

monster stone ? @nikos32

I believe that it is too early for the MS, server will be flooded with unique accessories.

@nikos32 Hey, in the past I was related with many private servers in other games, but the rules related with gameplay are similar in everygame.

I was thinking about what we need in the server to bring back activity in pk & farm.

Atm server is not friendly for new players because main spots to make real money in game is: Mini DM's and worse Gob's or beast & cardinals.

On this spots u are getting spiked almost 24/7 even if You are Geared but alone(2many bored sins running around cz map).

(--- ITS VERY BAD!! ---)

But we cant blame them, they are bored because there is no life in bowl. No party life in CZ at all. (Also we could blame mages on mass event that they uses Nova xD)

They want to PK like every each other. We need to make it good for everyone, for every class, every party style, every playstyle.

We need to bring sins into bowl, we need to encourage mages or bp's/warrior's to pk on spots. We need a variety of pking.

Getting to the point You need to make more farm spots for newbies and for geared PRO's but also it must be scattered around all map.

My idea is:

1. BOWL - Isilon, Bosses Respawn, Atrosses, Rainbow Goblin + Any bonus for activity. For me its OK but something new, fresh would be nice but also not 2easy to earn.

(Maybe +% NP's earned per kill?)

2. Mini DM's - It's even 2good but i wouldnt change anything. 

3. Cardinals, Hobgoblins, Beasts and Blood Seekers - It's also good for very newbie but added low/medium % of looting Gold Coin(like in Hobs) would be good for them and almost unnoticeable for rich and PRO's.

4. Titan honestly is very good, It dont have too big loot rate and it's almost pointless to farm it solo/duo. So exeptional weapon prices and rareness will be appreciated.

----- Now new things, new ideas from me.

5. DM's in CZ - Adding low % for Gold Bar is good idea. Also reduction DM's amount in Trina Quest would be nice(200-300 will make ppl will farm it more, cuz now it's waste of time)

6. Adding spot with Bifrost monster like on previous edition updates - EGO. <--- This is one of best reason to enter CZ. For me and many other players which are bored it's "MUST HAVE". Even 1 spot with 5-8 would be great.

7. Idea for Black/Red Chitins. To scatter all PK parties, duos or even solo we need also scattered farm spots. It would be good to make formula for red's & blacks like a:

- 50 Medal of courage

- XXX?

- 1 Black/red chitin material dropped from XXX-MONSTER which would be placed in CZ in circle between harpies and DM way(Atm there is "el morad/karus assassin/scout" something like that, I dont really remember name of this monster). Strength of this monster could be similar to Titan/DM. It could drop this "material" and maybe high class or something.

8. Adding Medal of courage to Apostle,Deruvish, Harpy, Ravens, Golems & Trolls. Also making this item tradeable so newbies can farm and sell it.

9. Maybe faster respawn rate for Officer's in CZ? And added second material for black/red chitins from orcs? It would make very farmable spot from useless shit.

---------------

Mixed all ideas would make CZ a fuckin Las Vegas from glowing weapons of people.

+ Additionaly I have some insights. I have good geared Assassin, Mage, Priest and Warrior so u can't accuse me I am standing behind 1 vocation.

--->Warrior - making 15 elemental on bifrost ring made everyone is pointing into Totamic+Hanguk(if they are rich enough, ATM Totamic spear is almost same price as Raptor). 

The rest of possibilities are chosen only because of being not rich enough. No one wants Avedon, Giga, II's etc.

The poor ones wear Raptor+7 or SN+7  then point into mentioned Totamic+HS or HB+7(melancholy i think).

Maybe adding +5 STR to elemental rings like in foverin would change this?(It also have 20def more but it's ok cuz of less elemental)

--->Priest - Nothing changed, it's ok.

--->Assassin - Also it's ok.

--->Archer - I had problem with multiple shot skill(5), max 3 of arrow hitted another player - I dont really checked it today/last days. But this changed my mind when I wanted go play Archer.

--->Mage - Playable only in Mage Party or as Support in melee party. Have u noticed there  is no1 who play "battle mage"? I remember many battle mages from previous edition and I think it's because of lowered elemental in rings & no black chitins.(I think it will change after adding black's and unique accesory+1)

--->Same with BP, there will be more BP's after adding black chitins and making ROC's+1.

----------------

Adding more PK event's would be great. BDW is unbalanced but it always will be. Still i love & hate it ;D

LNS = The stronger/more numerous nation crush enemy nation and dont let them even walk out from base.

FT - Like FT.. 10-25% is slow walking, rest is mad cuz of them xD (Maybe making it harded to survive will fix this)

SnowWar is totally disaster - everyone is going only to earn blue chest, the sence of this event is forgotten.

Lunar War is fun but if you don't farm bifrost monster on invade it's low profitable to join war.

CR reward could be better, wasting 25-40min to earn 350KC is less profitable than farming DM's or Titans, not mention the Mini's.

JURAID - Like for me there is still to early for juraid items but it's good time to make event like a juraid which combine PK + Earning.(Like BDW but with better reward)\\

Ok, like You see I'm not giving You only answer or ideas but also I'm trying to point problems.

Hope you will read this and think about it.

Best regards, Napadzior.

Edited by Napadzior
  • Like 2

I played at this server like last 3 db's and i see server going to die again, but this one seems so slow.  Pk and CZ events good tho but, players go by one by cause there is no solo farm. And that updates could be good. could be like early diagnosis, specially Red chitins and Juraid uptades. 
I think solo farm is important for all players and for now, there is none. Medals uptades could fix it. hope theese uptades could come soon as possible. 

57 minutes ago, Dirty keke said:

I played at this server like last 3 db's and i see server going to die again, but this one seems so slow.  Pk and CZ events good tho but, players go by one by cause there is no solo farm. And that updates could be good. could be like early diagnosis, specially Red chitins and Juraid uptades. 
I think solo farm is important for all players and for now, there is none. Medals uptades could fix it. hope theese uptades could come soon as possible. 

That's right. @nikos32You better hurry. I dont hide fact im a reseller in moradon and last days merchant, forum market and shout showed me server is dying.

I want to play on this server at least to summer ;D

So please, make something. Think deeply on my idea's. My ideas on other games(private servers) always made online user rise & made users fanatic players.

Cuz I base my idea's on basic and advenced human psychology. Include thing like: community building, winning/losing, gambling, emotions(anger, greed, joy, euphory..), fanatism psychology, manic obsession etc. 

You can PM me and I can even explain you psychological processes. It will show you why my idea's will work.

Please I need something to "Clear" my mind after work and atm there is no other game I want to play.

• Like 1

I agree.

Honestly the only thing I can do now in ProfKO is to walk over the Moradon, put a merchant and this is it.

There is no point entering CZ because now there is no point of farming Mini DM's due to 2-3 assassins walking around the spot and killing single target. For the PK there is no point as well due to low quantity of online, active users, even tho, they're tryin to farm on their side, so even if there is like 30 ppl from orc/hum side at least 20 of each nation is trying to farm. Imo walking 30 min around CZ for 5-10 kills on spot is just boring. 

From the observation I made for past few days, the frequency of logged ppl is dramatically decreased (when I'm writing this post is 17:00 CET and online 354 users). 1-2 weeks ago at this time there was about 500 online users. It shows the direction, where this server is going.

20 hours ago, Napadzior said:

--->Mage - Playable only in Mage Party or as Support in melee party. Have u noticed there  is no1 who play "battle mage"? I remember many battle mages from previous edition and I think it's because of lowered elemental in rings & no black chitins.(I think it will change after adding black's and unique accesory+1)

@nikos32 I would definitely work with the above if I were you, and other stuff the community wants (my wet dream is to farm ego at CZ), because for me, now, it is more interesting for me to watch Netflix instead of doing something actively in ProfKO and I believe, that many of users feels the same...

See you in CZ! At least I hope so...

With Best Regards,

Therrax

• Like 2

Nice pool, but not enough for Come back & or start Server today.. 

- make a middle class item type for beginners, they can upgrade with bus (its allready easy farm) buy they should have more easy upgrade rates than high class.. Maybe +9 is free for them.. 9md and chitins can be a another opinion for old players also.. 

- ban GB sellers (check sites which support GB sell..) 

-raise int mages damages.. Mages havent any other choice than full mp.. 

These things is biggest problems in this Server for me. 

Poll is going to end within 3 hours or so. The results are shown, I agree with some of them and i don't agree with some others. Yet, it is a poll and we all selected according to our prefences; thus, there is no place to individual's wishes. As an user, I am expecting you to implement the results as fast as possible, cuz we are waiting for those updates for almost 3 weeks.

• Like 1

i chuj, i lump z pizdą cicho siedzi... nokoś, weź coś zapodaj, bo kurwa ile można... braciak i funfel Ci napisali co i jak.. a ty chuj..

poll się skończył i kutas, nie wiesz co zrobić? zrób cokolwiek, bo Ci kurwa ludzie spierdalają  z serwera i nie bedzie donejtów..

nakurwiaj dżemorem do chuja pana!