4aebc9a95a607e982e170461172cecddo.jpg

This message goes to the GM of the server, what are they going to do with those who use macro / pedal / hacktool, it is ridiculous for a warrior to perform that type of combo, send him a private message through another karus account and tell me that he uses KOROBOT, which is Authorized by profesionalko, I am a donor and I demand more, they are more dedicated without going to let hack of all kinds be used, publish in the forum, they have an advantage over a user who plays fair. GMs allow everything.

In the same way, it is observed in slant that 1 only rogue can kill boss absolutely alone, since the hack allows them to have the minor to full and they only need mana pots and this is already ridiculous, I will stop recharging cash because it is not worth investing In a server of this type it hurts, in the first season I played it was very different ...

https://subefotos.com/ver/?4aebc9a95a607e982e170461172cecddo.jpg

https://subefotos.com/ver/?4aebc9a95a607e982e170461172cecddo.jpg

Edited by yamasaki

es WARRIOR sr GM busquelo en la tabla de usuario, donde se ha visto que de tales combo ni el USKO esta habilitado tal desmadre,por ello mi negativa con el server, como dice ahi entre con una cuenta karus y el me indica que usa el korobot para pk y farmear ya que es legal, unos de los GM le recomendo.

Le increpe por el uso de hacktool y me dijo todo el mundo lo usa, rogues warrior magos, no esta prohibido. si quiero que me lo reporte igual si lo hago hiba a desaparecer mis items.

Deben poner mas orden en el server ya no realizare ninguna donacion deja mal al server y a sus usuarios, verificar mi estado de donnacion.

gracias

P.D: Ni teniendo mago en mi party me pude salvar

Edited by yamasaki