Hello,

Been playing archer since V. I of the server, I've never had a worse experience than I've had in the couple last days.

First of all, the damage on each arrow is actually good, but the range is very unlike the other versions nor any other private servers whatsoever.

If the target moves in a slight distance from the archer, only 1 arrow hits, even if it's still in range to hit at least 3 arrows,

Therefore, it  makes archers extremely vulnerable against sliders - basically archers are useless because everyone is sliding.

Even if the person uses S combo, and the distance is very close to the arrow's reach, only 1 or 2 arrows hit the target, completely unfair.

I suggest to increase the range of the 3 / 5 arrow skills, if it's gonna be too easy, decrease the damage on every arrow, not the range.

• Like 5

On 12/25/2020 at 8:35 PM, TomatoDePotato said:

Hello,

Been playing archer since V. I of the server, I've never had a worse experience than I've had in the couple last days.

First of all, the damage on each arrow is actually good, but the range is very unlike the other versions nor any other private servers whatsoever.

If the target moves in a slight distance from the archer, only 1 arrow hits, even if it's still in range to hit at least 3 arrows,

Therefore, it  makes archers extremely vulnerable against sliders - basically archers are useless because everyone is sliding.

Even if the person uses S combo, and the distance is very close to the arrow's reach, only 1 or 2 arrows hit the target, completely unfair.

I suggest to increase the range of the 3 / 5 arrow skills, if it's gonna be too easy, decrease the damage on every arrow, not the range.

Nikos is already fixing this problem, hopefully we get it solved soon :)

• Administrators
On 12/25/2020 at 8:35 PM, TomatoDePotato said:

I've never had a worse experience than I've had in the couple last days.

First of all, the damage on each arrow is actually good, but the range is very unlike the other versions nor any other private servers whatsoever

This is not true.

If you ever played in any other v1298 server or the official, this is exactly the same, so this cannot be worse experience than what you had experienced for the past 16 years.

19 hours ago, nikos32 said:

This is not true.

If you ever played in any other v1298 server or the official, this is exactly the same, so this cannot be worse experience than what you had experienced for the past 16 years.

I've been playing archer for many years mate, with my experience I can assure you that it has never been like that.

When I'm showering a standing target sometimes only 4 or 3 arrows hit.

With all due respect "this is exactly the same" isn't the answer I was looking for.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, TomatoDePotato said:

I've been playing archer for many years mate, with my experience I can assure you that it has never been like that.

With all due respect "this is exactly the same" isn't the answer I was looking for.

exactly. there is no way you can hit 5 arrows even to afk targets. you have to find perfect angle to hit 4-5 arrows. imagine in pk

• Like 2

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, TomatoDePotato said:

I don't know what's the answer that you expected but what I'm telling you is a fact, there has never been any server where you could hit all of your 5 arrows from the same distances. I don't know if they ever changed it in 19xx or higher versions but I ensure you that you've never played in any 1298 (and possibly up to 1453) server where all of your 5 arrows could deal damage when attacking from the sides or on the back side of enemy's char. So saying that you've never had a worse experience is invalid and misleading, because anywhere you played at, it was simply the same as here.

3 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

I don't know what's the answer that you expected but what I'm telling you is a fact, there has never been any server where you could hit all of your 5 arrows from the same distances. I don't know if they ever changed it in 19xx or higher versions but I ensure you that you've never played in any 1298 (and possibly up to 1453) server where all of your 5 arrows could deal damage when attacking from the sides or on the back side of enemy's char. So saying that you've never had a worse experience is invalid and misleading, because anywhere you played at, it was simply the same as here.

I never meant to hit 5 and 3 arrows while being in a far distance from target.

I'm talking about hitting 3 or 4 arrows while target is tanking me.

And not to mention that if somebody slides it hits only one arrow.

So it's not a fact, it's your opinion.

I got absolutely no problem to go to arena with you and test it.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, TomatoDePotato said:

I never meant to hit 5 and 3 arrows while being in a far distance from target.

I'm talking about hitting 3 or 4 arrows while target is tanking me.

And not to mention that if somebody slides it hits only one arrow.

So it's not a fact, it's your opinion.

I got absolutely no problem to go to arena with you and test it.

I'll be online in an hour

here is another video. different targets different angles cant hit 5 arrows properly.

https://streamable.com/iqy421mo

this one is absurd but happens very often espicially againts moving targets

https://streamable.com/xvvnu6

and if you think it was always like that watch this video. tons of 4-5 hit even from behind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKNNbJ_ZtmU

• Like 1