ban this piece of sh*t and all illegals especially who uses f*cking r macro and tbl. Stop banning solo players who used offensive language. These videos and such actions must be your priority.  This is the guy who enjoys killing new solo players, if u get rid of piece of this minoor sh*t i guarantee you there will be new incomers in this game.

Edited by R1TA
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, kibal said:

servere yeni 3 arkadaşım başladı. karakterlerini toparlayabilmek için farm yapmaları gerekiyor bu adam gelip macro ile 5-6 kez arkadaşlarımı kesti ve oyunu bıraktılar. 

Samimi söylüyorum, üzüldüm. Human açmaları bu konuda biraz daha yardımcı olur. Karuslar da bu kadar slot basan yok diyebiliyorum..

• Sad 1

You cannot be sure 100% by recording someone's skills if he is using macro or not. It can be seen as macro for you, but this is not a 100% proof for macro. Meanwhile, he is a sin, and you are priest. He can run faster than you, maybe he was doing constantly W, R on you. He could also say Madxq has TBL if he recorded on his screen as well.

11 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

You cannot be sure 100% by recording someone's skills if he is using macro or not. It can be seen as macro for you, but this is not a 100% proof for macro. Meanwhile, he is a sin, and you are priest. He can run faster than you, maybe he was doing constantly W, R on you. He could also say Madxq has TBL if he recorded on his screen as well.

Well he died to much that night and got very angry. i could hear him back at my home:D.

and yes WR combo for runners.

BTW anytime anyone if u want me to play live, i will open discord show everything wich is open on my pc and PK/VS live for you.  Cant provide more evidence than that<3

Love all the haters. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MINOOOOR said:

BTW anytime anyone if u want me to play live, i will open discord show everything wich is open on my pc and PK/VS live for you.  Cant provide more evidence than that<3

Actually, you do not need to do it mate. If there is anything wrong with you, we can already see this on our logs.

As a basic request i want is do not kill beginners so much. Otherwise they leave server and we all need those players as you know :)

FUnny fact: Posted vid where ppl can see my skills of 12 yeas ago. 4 comments. ( This bullshit report gets: 21 comments)/.

Offered all to pm me and watch me playing live. while they can see all the programs wich are open on my pc. 0 pms <3. Like people cant accept true and belive in lies. Be Careful.. ur life looks exactly like u choose. and u doing that right now to urself.

On 12/26/2020 at 4:12 PM, MINOOOOR said:

FUnny fact: Posted vid where ppl can see my skills of 12 yeas ago. 4 comments. ( This bullshit report gets: 21 comments)/.

Offered all to pm me and watch me playing live. while they can see all the programs wich are open on my pc. 0 pms <3. Like people cant accept true and belive in lies. Be Careful.. ur life looks exactly like u choose. and u doing that right now to urself.

Tell me about it..

• 5 weeks later...