Warrior Weapon Tier List

Outrun

Hey, i thought i need a list like this one and noticed there isn't any around.. So I decided to make one. My List will be most likely "VERY WRONG", but with more opinions maybe we can get a proper list. It's a controversial topic so i want to discuss this. 

I tried to keep a list of more reachable weapons so didn't include some +8 which are obviously better.

I tried to focus on pvp but everyone is free to share anything. (even some combos with elemental rings?)

So here i go:

1. Hell Breaker +7

2. Toto +8 / Hanguk +7

3. Gigantic Axe +7

4. SN Spear +7 / 1H Glacier Giga +7 (or Ex. Deep Scar)

5. Exceptional Raptor +8

6. Raptor +8

Yeah like that... so what your warrior "reachable" weapon list would be?

I decided to add some of the proven warriors tier lists here for people to easily browse them:

Bhromka's Tier List:

GOD Tier : Exc Toto +8 - Hs +7 and HB + 7 

A Tier : Sn 7 Spear + Deep Scar +8 ( Not javana+7 )

B Tier : Exc Iron Impact +8 - 2h Giga + 7 - Exc Raptor +8

C Tier : Raptor + 8 - Sn+7 Sword 

I didn't try Avedon and Lugias yet but probably Avedon will be in A Tier and Lugias Graham will be A tier too.

P.S. : Mirage Sword +8 is Jesus Tier .

Tuke's Tier List:

my opnion and tested all expect avedon,lugias

1: hb+8 , flame rings

2: exc toto+8,hs+7,foverins

3:  hb+7 , flame rings

4: sn+7, exc deep scar+8 or second way 1h Javana axe+7, shio tears

5: 2h giga+7 , imir rings

6: exc raptor+8 , foverins

Edited by Outrun

3 hours ago, Dzhihan said:

lugias and javana 1h is the best for warrior. No need more comments, except there is elemental damage which is i dont like. SN 8 JAVANA 8 if possible is the best. But anyone who is warrior raptor is mandatory.

Hey Mate, thank you for that info. But can you please basicly explain why? I am really trying to understand the metrics people look at while picking up a weapon for their warrior.

Warrior is just about HP and MANA, if only you want to VS with warriors. On the other hand warrior must stand alive and hit, so you need HP and MANA. And the thing about raptor, raptor is 2.00 effective range which is very useful for pk to hit more longer distance with more damage so its all up to you as you like it. People say HB is good but believe me no, you need more then Raptor, if you are warrior at least you supposed to have 3 weapon at one time. HB is good till I dont have any talia :)  same mentality for all weapons and all about your warrior skills. 

I tried almost all weapons. So the weapon tier list changing with ur playstyle and expectaions. But this is my tier list.

GOD Tier : Exc Toto +8 - Hs +7 and HB + 7 

A Tier : Sn 7 Spear + Deep Scar +8 ( Not javana+7 )

B Tier : Exc Iron Impact +8 - 2h Giga + 7 - Exc Raptor +8

C Tier : Raptor + 8 - Sn+7 Sword 

I didn't try Avedon and Lugias yet but probably Avedon will be in A Tier and Lugias Graham will be A tier too.

P.S. : Mirage Sword +8 is Jesus Tier .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

my opnion and tested all expect avedon,lugias

1: hb+8 , flame rings

2: exc toto+8,hs+7,foverins

3:  hb+7 , flame rings

4: sn+7, exc deep scar+8 or second way 1h Javana axe+7, shio tears

5: 2h giga+7 , imir rings

6: exc raptor+8 , foverins

Edited by Tuke
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dear @Bhromka and @Tuke i'm glad to see your opinions on this thread since you guys are one of the best performing warriors in the servers. So thank you.

As more people share their opinion on this topic, it's obvious that undisputed champions of this tier list is Hell Breaker +7/8 and Toto +8/Hanguk +7 comp.

But most controversial opinions came again on SN/deep scar and SN/javana comps. One gives a decent AP and the other one gives good health and other bonuses.

What makes a real difference here?

I mean if you are playing with a 6-8 people team is it better to go with Deep Scar? and Javana is better playing with only one priest? 

Which comp would be better if you gonna jump inside a mage party? Is Javana's health bonus indispensable here or having more AP to kill mages is better?

PS: I'll edit the first post and put your tier lists there for people to find them easily.

Edited by Outrun
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Outrun said:

Dear @Bhromka and @Tuke i'm glad to see your opinions on this thread since you guys are one of the best performing warriors in the servers. So thank you.

As more people share their opinion on this topic, it's obvious that undisputed champions of this tier list is Hell Breaker +7/8 and Toto +8/Hanguk +7 comp.

But most controversial opinions came again on SN/deep scar and SN/javana comps. One gives a decent AP and the other one gives good health and other bonuses.

What makes a real difference here?

I mean if you are playing with a 6-8 people team is it better to go with Deep Scar? and Javana is better playing with only one priest? 

Which comp would be better if you gonna jump inside a mage party? Is Javana's health bonus indispensable here or having more AP to kill mages is better?

PS: I'll edit the first post and put your tier lists there for people to find them easily.

In my opinion atm Javana +7 is too overpriced. That's why if i play with selfname probably i choose deep scar. When i do damage test with ds i was hitting +30 skill dmg almost same r damage (javana a bit higher maybe 10 dmg i'm dont remember now) if i'm not mistaken. Accually if u guys play with 6-8 ppl team u guys have to use diffrent weapons for anti def's . For example toto hs is really hitting too hard to without shield people. But almost all good priests using spear anti def boots. That's why i choose to play with Hell Breaker. 

So u'll hit a bit more with Deep Scar but u will have -300 HP and -10 resist agaisnt Javana+7. It depends ur playstyle as Tuke's said. If u dont have shio's buy shio's first than decide buy ds or javana. All i can suggest is this now. Shio more important than Javana. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1