Funny memories from previous Professional KO

1 hour ago, Whail said:

mausun sol tuşuna basılı tutup kaçarken aynı zamanda nasıl sağ tuşla minor atabiliyor? 

8 minutes ago, ThomasIsBack said:

Adam macroyla minör attığı videoyu rahatça ataibiliyorsa lobidendir.Sol tıka basıp dağ tıkla minör almak imkansız lakin 2 el oynuyorum diyorsa o da imkansız.Pkda kimse 2 el oynayıp mouse'u bu kadar kolay hareket ettiremez.Hiç sekmez tipik 6 7 8 macrosu 

Here it goes again... 😫

Anyway, I will make a 3rd person video soon that will show exactly how I "macro".

7 minutes ago, ThomasIsBack said:

Adam macroyla minör attığı videoyu rahatça ataibiliyorsa lobidendir.Sol tıka basıp dağ tıkla minör almak imkansız lakin 2 el oynuyorum diyorsa o da imkansız.Pkda kimse 2 el oynayıp mouse'u bu kadar kolay hareket ettiremez.Hiç sekmez tipik 6 7 8 macrosu 

dediğni gibi elle minor yapıyorum öyle de vs atıyorum diyen tip dolu ki bence de yalan dolan.Diyenleri de ctrl minor konusu var game suggestions oradan görebilrsin ki biri de bu adam koymuş 7 8 minor mana elle bastığını idda ediyor mousunu da kontrol ederek.Ama ctrl minor sola basılı tupup sağ ile minor basmak mümkün ki ben yapıyorum ama çok iyi olmuyor basılı tutunca çok az tıklayabiliyorum o yüzden minor pot basıyorum

28 minutes ago, PrinceKassaD said:

bu arkadaş elle bastıpını idda ediyor çünkü ctrl kladırılsın diyenlerden...

3 kollu o zaman 1 kolla mouse ile yön ve sağ tuş dolu olduğu için bir taraftan minör :) 1 kol 6-7-8 diğer eliyle sürekli 1 ve r atıyor . bende 1-6-7-8 kombininde macro oynasam ctrl kalkması yararıma olur diye düşünüyorum buarada betada oynayan legaliyse kimsede ölümsüz değildir :) 

Edited by KGGWinChenzo
  • Like 1

ben bu adam ilk videosunu attığında söyledim ve açıkladım kanıtlarıyla macro olduğunu. peki yönetim macro yasak demesine rağmen bu adam bariz macrolu videoyla yarışmaya katıldı mı? katıldı. ceza aldı mı? almadı. üstüne bir de 1.lik ödülü verdiler mi? verdiler. e o zaman pk da macro kullanıyor diye banladığınız adamların suçu günahı ne?

yönetimden 1 tane arkadaş hayır macro kullanmıyor söylediklerinizi şu şekilde yapıyor diyebilir mi ? yoksa bu adam bağış yapıyor diye kuralların dışında mı tutuluyor ?

@Majesty @GM_Thanos

3 hours ago, Elysia said:

ben bu adam ilk videosunu attığında söyledim ve açıkladım kanıtlarıyla macro olduğunu. peki yönetim macro yasak demesine rağmen bu adam bariz macrolu videoyla yarışmaya katıldı mı? katıldı. ceza aldı mı? almadı. üstüne bir de 1.lik ödülü verdiler mi? verdiler. e o zaman pk da macro kullanıyor diye banladığınız adamların suçu günahı ne?

yönetimden 1 tane arkadaş hayır macro kullanmıyor söylediklerinizi şu şekilde yapıyor diyebilir mi ? yoksa bu adam bağış yapıyor diye kuralların dışında mı tutuluyor ?

@Majesty @GM_Thanos

Jesus just open a topic the Cheaters report section, is that so hard? they will take the report more seriously if you post it there.
Btw you forgot to tag nikos 🤣 @nikos32

Last database I uploaded some nice PK videos and no1 said a word about any macro, cheats etc, what's going on with the people in this database...?

Anyway, ease your mind Elysia, I will post a 3rd person video to show I am not using any macro, pedals or any of those 12 year old's tools.

im looking forward to it. if you can show us how can you use skills while pressing left button and right click minor at the same time we will all apologize. but if you cant we will see if gms can actually punish you. as you can see i asked them to explain your skills. they both playing dead cuz they have no answer

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Elysia said:

im looking forward to it. if you can show us how can you use skills while pressing left button and right click minor at the same time we will all apologize. but if you cant we will see if gms can actually punish you. as you can see i asked them to explain your skills. they both playing dead cuz they have no answer

sola basılı tutup sağ minor bi tık yaparsın adam diyor ki ben ellerimi kullanıyorum ve bunun üzerine video yapacan diyor.Bir dahaki videosunda ellerini kullanıup minor basıp mouse a basılı tutup pk attığını göstersin de görelim.Ctrl ile bu gene biraz mümkün ama adam buctrl mevzusuna da karşı kaldırılsın diyenlerden :)

10 minutes ago, PrinceKassaD said:

sola basılı tutup sağ minor bi tık yaparsın adam diyor ki ben ellerimi kullanıyorum ve bunun üzerine video yapacan diyor.Bir dahaki videosunda ellerini kullanıup minor basıp mouse a basılı tutup pk attığını göstersin de görelim.Ctrl ile bu gene biraz mümkün ama adam buctrl mevzusuna da karşı kaldırılsın diyenlerden :)

o dediğin de olmaz çünkü sol tuş basılı iken ctrl bile olsa sağ tık basmaya başlarsan imleç kaybolur ve kamera zoom yapmaya ve sağa sola hareket etmeye başlar.

2 minutes ago, Elysia said:

o dediğin de olmaz çünkü sol tuş basılı iken ctrl bile olsa sağ tık basmaya başlarsan imleç kaybolur ve kamera zoom yapmaya ve sağa sola hareket etmeye başlar.

öyle de hani o gene bi tık olabilir gibi adam elle basıyom diyor kanıtlasın da görelim bana göre imkansız o dediği şey.Vs de el ile minor yap mouse u bırakıp kolay ama mouse kontrol etcen minor bascan skill r bascan fln anca 2 kişiyle olur biri mouse u kontrol ederse :)

So let's make some order.

1) This video was taken from my laptop when I was at the office, sometimes when I have some free time, I can play and PK from work.
The only downside to it is that I can't record any videos because the laptop is too weak for it.

2) In my house, I have a decent PC which is where I record everything.
This video proof was filmed from my home PC:

3) Both videos weren't sufficient enough for you, so I recorded a video where you can see me PKing, Vsing and Practicing in third person view.

By the way, regarding your previous conversations with each other in turkish about me using Macro.
I have seen tons of people getting strikes and bans for Macroing in the past 2 years playing this server.
Ask yourselves that: If they got caught, how come I didn't get caught? Hell... I am recording myself and uploading videos and I still wasn't caught... what do you think is the reason for that?
Nikos isn't corrupt, he is a super straight and knowledgeable guy. and no matter how nice and good I was to him, I know that if he caught me cheating, I am out of here.

Guess what, I am still here, playing, recording, and I didnt receive a single strike, and it's not because im "hiding my macro very well", it's because I aint macroing at all xD 

And for all of those who wonder why I am even bothering explaining myself and trying to proof my point.
I just like keeping my name clean, I dont like it when people blaim me for doing something I know I didn't do, and if I can proof it, then why not?  :) 

Anyway, I hope you guys find this video fulfilling. Feel free to ask any question. 

Peace ❤️ 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

very nice video but unfortunately you couldnt proof anything.

why doesnt your screen move when you minor and push left button at the same time? its againts the nature of game. you stop minoring when you try to show us but your previous video full of that. 

and if you trully play with just ctrl why did you want ctrl removed?

also showing task manager means nothing. you have probably logitech 502 so you can macro with all buttons without any program running background. those mouses have internal memory.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Elysia said:

why doesnt your screen move when you minor and push left button at the same time? its againts the nature of game. you stop minoring when you try to show us but your previous video full of that. 

also showing task manager means nothing. you have probably logitech 502 so you can macro with all buttons without any program running background. those mouses have internal memory.

Come on man... seriously?

17 hours ago, Elysia said:

First of all, you are blind as hell. the screen wont move if you do exactly as I do. the reason it's moving for you is cause your'e probably doing it wrong and I have shown it wonderfully in the video.

Second of all, I don't mind CTRL being removed because I am an oldschool player, and I have played and PKed as assasin long before it existed.
I will do well without it, 2 hands on the keyboard just like old times. I would love seeing all the other sins in the server struggle a little bit like old times.
CTRL provides an easy way to minor quickly without taking your hands off the mouse which is definetly a huge advantage. but I am looking for a little challenge.

Last but not least, yes I do have a decent keyboard and a nice Logitech mouse. does anyone who possess nice software exploits the Macro for PK purposes? not me.
I am sure you still don't believe because you are just too blinded by envy to see the truth so I will make it easy for you.

Elysia, let's make this a little interesting.
I will record myself doing the same with a trash office mouse that cost 2$ and a trash laptop that is good enough to run KO so you will forever quiet your sceptic mouth.

After I do that, I want you to record yourself in real life talking to the camera saying "I was a sceptic fool, he was right and I was wrong. I am a small person with no skills which makes me envy others. Huckleberry is the king and I am the peasant."

Deal? if you are so sure I am macroing then you have nothing to lose :)

Edited by HuckleberryFinn
  • Like 1