What am about to said, is a compilation of thoughts of many players..
The Assassin Feels Fully Unlocked and unrestricted. the counterpart complaining that even with FT set and Baba Wing's the rogues still hits above 1k.

For an Archer that it Feels super Slow and Clunky .. it its literally the opposite of the assassin.. fully restricted with a shitty 5-3 combo. you move one inch and skill fails..

you combo fails every time.. unless you do it super slow and let's not talk about the fact that it doesn't have ICE/Light Shots. we are not here to complain about the 60-70 attack damage

we are here to complain about the close range combats. The 5-3 combo the ice/light shots are missing too.. if they cry of styx give em 2 min cooldown we don't care is not part of our playstyle but we do want a better 5-3 combo and bring atleast ICE SHOT BACK.

you guys gotta REVAMP the whole archer mechanics in that aspect.
why you think half of the server is Assassin..

@nikos32

9 minutes ago, LaBrava said:

let's not talk about the fact that it doesn't have ICE/Light Shots.

This is a unique 1298 version. That's why there is not ICE and LR skills for archers. They were implemented on official KO with the patch of 1453 Fire Drake.

10 minutes ago, LaBrava said:

why you think half of the server is Assassin

100% of them are going archer during the events. If it was so much useless as you said, why they do this?

2 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

This is a unique 1298 version. That's why there is not ICE and LR skills for archers. They were implemented on official KO with the patch of 1453 Fire Drake.

100% of them are going archer during the events. If it was so much useless as you said, why they do this?

is there mage priest 72 skills in 1298 version? or manes skills or jr bf items or red chitins? 

you never get the point. he wants to play close combat not z-skill like %100 of them. its obvious archer combo needs fix but you keep ignoring every topic

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

@LaBrava attacking at long distance ain't a problem for archers as you said and I think that slowing enemies down won't make a difference to your 3-5 arrows combo.

There are many improvements that we've on our mind about rogue class in general but specifically for the close range combats there are 2 solutions:

1. increase the hitbox size or
2. increase the damage of 3-5 arrow skills

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, nikos32 said:

@LaBrava attacking at long distance ain't a problem for archers as you said and I think that slowing enemies down won't make a difference to your 3-5 arrows combo.

There are many improvements that we've on our mind about rogue class in general but specifically for the close range combats there are 2 solutions:

1. increase the hitbox size or
2. increase the damage of 3-5 arrow skills

hitbox size is the problem, not the damages. I've played archer for 1 month and there is no such thing as 3-5 combo in our server unfortunately. If you improve the hitbox and casting fail rates for 3-5 arrow combo, there won't be any issues further.

sincerely

2 hours ago, Daggeron said:

hitbox should be okey for now. but also there is something about moving targets. when you attack a mob while it moves around even if you hit 5 arrows only 1 arrow does damage. same for opposite nation in cz

So u r saying that hitboxes r fine, and just after that giving example which shows that hitboxes r f**ked up xD

there is a huge gap really.I played many servers like that but i have never seen that gap before.Any assassin can kill an archer easily im telling this and im sin.Normally no way sins can kill an archer 5 3 combo even he is using s r combo but in that server assasin are much much powerfull.Arhers are problem when they are crowded and z 70skill and abuseable and doing that so easy so it must be normal power for 5 3 combo.U can counter that combo by sliding and a little with s combo.Was problem for priest healing but its not working here as well.That will not make archers OP tho...

I am agree with the topic owner up to some point. I think the size of hitbox should be improved, so that close range combats become meaningful for archers. I have never tried the 3-5 damage, so i don't have any comment on that but their single shot damages are pretty good, while they are crowded like 6+ ppl, they can kill the opponent if they target same person. Thus, adding ice shoot would make it even much stronger cuz they are already able to attack from far with a considerably high damages, adding slow attack to those will ruin the close range combats, i.e their long range damages are fine, no need to add extra power, but their close range damages should be improved by increasing the size of hitbox.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...