HuckleberryFinn | Assassin PK Movie

On 12/5/2020 at 3:35 PM, HuckleberryFinn said:

I would really appreciate it if you report me :) 

Macro 101- Most of new generation gaming mouses or keyboards have macro editor softwares and once you settle it, you simply load it to the device , then you can use it with any pc without software. 

We already know that most of rogues are using gaming mouse or keyboards for minor+soul pot and it's impossible to detect them because of the reason I've already mentioned above. Either KoPedal or Gaming equipments , it's impossible to detect any software working behind game. So it can be clearly seen that minor is coming from another source unless you have 3rd hand.

Edited by HattoriHanzo

1 hour ago, HattoriHanzo said:

Macro 101- Most of new generation gaming mouses or keyboards have macro editor softwares and once you settle it, you simply load it to the device , then you can use it with any pc without software. 

We already know that most of rogues are using gaming mouse or keyboards for minor+soul pot and it's impossible to detect them because of the reason I've already mentioned above. Either KoPedal or Gaming equipments , it's impossible to detect any software working behind game. So it can be clearly seen that minor is coming from another source unless you have 3rd hand.

Let me tell you something, most of players like you will forever blame those sins because you can't play properly.

Yea probably most sins do use ctrl, but most cant even control the mana properly with it. Yet most of people like you will keep saying blabla all sins that use it are for sure macros pedals cheaters etc etc because you have 0 idea how to play sin,  truth is that most of people can't play sin because it has the hardest combo to handle, and you gotta use ur brain pretty much often then on other classes.

And to believe it's impossible to minor so fast without ctrl or any 3rd hand software source just shows that you have no clue about sin at all, i can easly minor same speed on vs and pk simultaneously without any ctrl ( i can even put my pointing + middle finger on right mouse button and spam it simultaneously = it clears even 5k mana within second ) but its just because of that i can handle whole combo f1-f5 with just 1 hand so i keep my 2nd hand on mouse for the whole time, also im using 98% same skillbar as real BOO used.

Yet i dont see anything wrong that people use ctrl because it still requires much more effort then for other brainless combo classes. So to explain you clearly, control minor is not a problem, macros for combo, R and automatic minor loop is problem, and those sins should be banned.

So conclusion is that it still requires much more effort then on other classes, and this topic was held for many times, and thats why Nickos didn't disable ctrl - obiously he had a reason for that. 

So you can keep saying ctrl sins are cheaters/macroers - but the fact is that you have no any idea about sin, and thats why you're bad at it. And repeating that bullshit all sins that use ctrl are using pedals or macros.. obiously you never saw a real pedal/full macro user because it looks completly different then ctrl minor.

Didn't even minor as fast as i could on this video, and made this just to show you its possible without ctrl.  And yea if I would use ctrl it would be a bit easier and more comfortable - but is that bothering you some guy need to spam fingers like crazy for hours even with ctrl, while you need to click R <1skill> R combo brainlessly ? 

So the point is, if I decide to use ctrl, i will also use it. Because ctrl was put into ko for some reason ( yea you can still believe its a bug xd ).

So the conclusion is from what i see on HuckleberryFinn video, he just uses ctrl minor - and that doesnt mean he is macroing or pedaling, and 99% people  like you always saying on ctrl videos "100% macro pedal" are just clueless noobs. Because you obviously have too small knowledge to separate ctrl from macro/pedal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SacruM said:

Let me tell you something, most of players like you will forever blame those sins because you can't play properly.

Yea probably most sins do use ctrl, but most cant even control the mana properly with it. Yet most of people like you will keep saying blabla all sins that use it are for sure macros pedals cheaters etc etc because you have 0 idea how to play sin,  truth is that most of people can't play sin because it has the hardest combo to handle, and you gotta use ur brain pretty much often then on other classes.

And to believe it's impossible to minor so fast without ctrl or any 3rd hand software source just shows that you have no clue about sin at all, i can easly minor same speed on vs and pk simultaneously without any ctrl ( i can even put my pointing + middle finger on right mouse button and spam it simultaneously = it clears even 5k mana within second ) but its just because of that i can handle whole combo f1-f5 with just 1 hand so i keep my 2nd hand on mouse for the whole time, also im using 98% same skillbar as real BOO used.

Yet i dont see anything wrong that people use ctrl because it still requires much more effort then for other brainless combo classes. So to explain you clearly, control minor is not a problem, macros for combo, R and automatic minor loop is problem, and those sins should be banned.

So conclusion is that it still requires much more effort then on other classes, and this topic was held for many times, and thats why Nickos didn't disable ctrl - obiously he had a reason for that. 

So you can keep saying ctrl sins are cheaters/macroers - but the fact is that you have no any idea about sin, and thats why you're bad at it. And repeating that bullshit all sins that use ctrl are using pedals or macros.. obiously you never saw a real pedal/full macro user because it looks completly different then ctrl minor.

Didn't even minor as fast as i could on this video, and made this just to show you its possible without ctrl.  And yea if I would use ctrl it would be a bit easier and more comfortable - but is that bothering you some guy need to spam fingers like crazy for hours even with ctrl, while you need to click R <1skill> R combo brainlessly ? 

So the point is, if I decide to use ctrl, i will also use it. Because ctrl was put into ko for some reason ( yea you can still believe its a bug xd ).

So the conclusion is from what i see on HuckleberryFinn video, he just uses ctrl minor - and that doesnt mean he is macroing or pedaling, and 99% people  like you always saying on ctrl videos "100% macro pedal" are just clueless noobs. Because you obviously have too small knowledge to separate ctrl from macro/pedal.

1st - I've played sin for long time , just not playing here and not played in few previous pvp servers because I don't have a lot of time to farm like when I was a student, therefor I chose to play priest because priest items are cheap and it's easier to get a decent character in a short time in comparison to build a rogue or warrior. So I know assassin class very well, don't tell me that I don't know anything about sin gameplay.

2nd- I didn't tell anything about minor heal speed.I know how BOOOOO is playing and healing as fast as possible,with his skill bar it's even faster than pedal without device or macro because it's giving opportunity to spam minor with left hand and mouse right click at the same time. The point that you're missing is pressing left-right buttons of mouse at the same time and getting no reaction on screen (zoom in-out)

3rd- Ctrl minor was a part of Knight Online until release of Fire Drake along with 80 level cap  and have been used by many well known sins , so nobody has problem with that. Problem is "pretending using CTRL+Minor while a gaming mouse/keyboard macro button is at work for spamming heal+pot. If you didn't realize yet, go check the video and try with your character while you're pressing mouse's left button and right button at the same time you'll see what I mean.

IMO, I don't give a shit about ctrl+minor,keyboard minor or a gaming mouse/keyboard spamming minor non-stop with a hotkey. There are more serious issues to handle than discussing about someone's so-called ctrl+right click minor.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HattoriHanzo said:

2nd- I didn't tell anything about minor heal speed.I know how BOOOOO is playing and healing as fast as possible,with his skill bar it's even faster than pedal without device or macro because it's giving opportunity to spam minor with left hand and mouse right click at the same time. The point that you're missing is pressing left-right buttons of mouse at the same time and getting no reaction on screen (zoom in-out)

:) But yeh even without it people usually call someone pedaler/macroer basing just on minor speed, so was a little explanation that its possible totally legit way, also was to busy to translate that TR calls so just gave feedbeck on your last comment about macros. 

Altough you are on good way, this doesnt mean it must go zoom in-out when you use left right click ( left for pointing and right for minor) it all depends how you move that mouse, so your not completly right at this point, and he seems to do it properly, he snaps mouse pointer in directions or move it around character at the same distance.

Even BOOO did it this way, just he used wsad and E more often .And your missing a point that to zoom-in you need to hold both right-left click then move your mouse, and if you just hold left click while spamming right click, it happens very rarely to zoom-in-out or never if you move that mouse properly. 

So you may not know as much as you think. And that tell you oldschool sin from xigenon :)

Edited by SacruM

4 hours ago, HattoriHanzo said:

Well, I didn't intend to share my secrets in a god damn forum but oh well, maybe it's gonna help you sleep better at night and help new assasins improve their game.
Let me elaborate a little bit on the ways of the Huckleberry so all you bullshitters who thinks they know everything may understand.

HuckleberryFinn 101

Since I am a human being I do have 2 hands, yet a very skilled set of those ;).
- In PK, my right hand is responsible for the mouse and my left hand is on the keyboard.
- In a vs, both my hands are on the keyboard - right hand is responsible for the minor and mp pots, left hand is responsible for the combo.

In PK, If you look closely, you can see in many clips that I sometimes miss clicking the mp pot or I press with a small delay, This is happening because my left hand is responsible for 1 2 3 4 5 and 6(MP). Which is the reason I reach 0 MP that fast. 
I seriously have no clue why you claim I am macroing, in most clips my minor and mp usage is garbage cos unforunately I do not have a 3rd hand but lets carry on.

As for the source of the minor, it's obviously coming from the left click I spam with my right hand while CTRL key is pressed to make it faster. 
For all you sins who thought theres no way of becoming good without cheats, just try doing the same thing I do, let me just give you a small tip that is kinda too late for me cos im already used to my skillbar. If you get used to 1 - Light feet, 2 - MP , 3 4 5 6 for skills, and 7 8 for minor you will do much better in PK with the same method I use.

This is the second time I play this server, I was an Assasin in the last Database, I helped Nikos ban plenty of Assasin cheaters, I have plenty of other videos from Professional KO on my youtube channel and I am not stupid enough to film myself so much using macro etc.

From my talking with nikos in previous topics, he made it clear to me that Mouse gaming softwares etc are hard to detect but its doable so there might be still hope for you. The way I see it, Knight online is a very simple game and I am not a 12 year old who needs some software or 3rd pt tool to make myself feel better.

Oh and about ur last comment senior Hanzo, I never spam right+left click on the mouse. try holding the left click and then spamming right click, I promise it won't zoom in. I constantly switch between only spamming right click or holding left click and spamming the right click. never both at the same time.

To summarize things, if anyone else still thinks I am a Macroer or a Cheater, I am welcoming you with all my heart to open a topic about it in the Cheaters Report section because this is clearly not the place to keep talking about it.

Peace ❤️

Edited by HuckleberryFinn

1 minute ago, HuckleberryFinn said:

Well, I didn't intend to share my secrets in a god damn forum but oh well, maybe it's gonna help you sleep better at night and help new assasins improve their game.
Let me elaborate a little bit on the ways of the Huckleberry so all you bullshitters who thinks they know everything may understand.

HuckleberryFinn 101

Since I am a human being I do have 2 hands, yet a very skilled set of those ;).
- In PK, my right hand is responsible for the mouse and my left hand is on the keyboard.
- In a vs, both my hands are on the keyboard - right hand is responsible for the minor and mp pots, left hand is responsible for the combo.

In PK, If you look closely, you can see in many clips that I sometimes miss clicking the mp pot or I press with a small delay, This is happening because my left hand is responsible for 1 2 3 4 5 and 6(MP). Which is the reason I reach 0 MP that fast. 
I seriously have no clue why you claim I am macroing, in most clips my minor and mp usage is garbage cos unforunately I do not have a 3rd hand but lets carry on.

As for the source of the minor, it's obviously coming from the left click I spam with my right hand while CTRL key is pressed to make it faster. 
For all you sins who thought theres no way of becoming good without cheats, just try doing the same thing I do, let me just give you a small tip that is kinda too late for me cos im already used to my skillbar. If you get used to 1 - Light feet, 2 - MP , 3 4 5 6 for skills, and 7 8 for minor you will do much better in PK with the same method I use.

This is the second time I play this server, I was an Assasin in the last Database, I helped Nikos ban plenty of Assasin cheaters, I have plenty of other videos from Professional KO on my youtube channel and I am not stupid enough to film myself so much using macro etc.

From my talking with nikos in previous topics, he made it clear to me that Mouse gaming softwares etc are hard to detect but its doable so there might be still hope for you. The way I see it, Knight online is a very simple game and I am not a 12 year old who needs some software or 3rd pt tool to make myself feel better.

Oh and about ur last comment senior Hanzo, I never spam right+left click on the mouse. try holding the left click and then spamming right click, I promise it won't zoom in.

To summarize things, if anyone else still thinks I am a Macroer or a Cheater, I am welcoming you with all my heart to open a topic about it in the Cheaters Report section because this is clearly not the place to keep talking about it.

Peace ❤️

For me , I really don't care who uses macro mouse or  who uses hands. I think there is more serious things to handle but all these people are blaming you for pretending.

Since there is no way to detect macro for gaming maouse/keyboard/pedal whatever (because once you set the macro and install to mouse or keyboard,you don't have to run the software. You can unplug that device and use with any other pc without any software requirement- macro is already in device's memory) , only way to prove is recording a video from 3rd person angle while you're pking (not VS)

6 minutes ago, HattoriHanzo said:

For me , I really don't care who uses macro mouse or  who uses hands. I think there is more serious things to handle but all these people are blaming you for pretending.

Since there is no way to detect macro for gaming maouse/keyboard/pedal whatever (because once you set the macro and install to mouse or keyboard,you don't have to run the software. You can unplug that device and use with any other pc without any software requirement- macro is already in device's memory) , only way to prove is recording a video from 3rd person angle while you're pking (not VS)

You asked for it and you will get it ;)

2 hours ago, SacruM said:

:) But yeh even without it people usually call someone pedaler/macroer basing just on minor speed, so was a little explanation that its possible totally legit way, also was to busy to translate that TR calls so just gave feedbeck on your last comment about macros. 

Altough you are on good way, this doesnt mean it must go zoom in-out when you use left right click ( left for pointing and right for minor) it all depends how you move that mouse, so your not completly right at this point, and he seems to do it properly, he snaps mouse pointer in directions or move it around character at the same distance.

Even BOOO did it this way, just he used wsad and E more often .And your missing a point that to zoom-in you need to hold both right-left click then move your mouse, and if you just hold left click while spamming right click, it happens very rarely to zoom-in-out or never if you mouse that mouse properly. 

So you may not know as much as you think. And that tell you oldschool sin from xigenon :)

I spent a lot of time with justice clan guyz from xigenon and mostly pked with their sins (my main char was in Olympia server) before fire drake if the point is being oldschool or not. Anyway I'm not gonna argue anymore. Let the upcoming video tell the truth. I'd love to see his pk gameplay from outside camera angle. 

41 minutes ago, HattoriHanzo said:

I spent a lot of time with justice clan guyz from xigenon and mostly pked with their sins (my main char was in Olympia server) before fire drake if the point is being oldschool or not. Anyway I'm not gonna argue anymore. Let the upcoming video tell the truth. I'd love to see his pk gameplay from outside camera angle. 

I know how it works, and simple truth is that you can hold left click while spamming right click without zooming-in-out , it just depends how you move your mouse, you snap it in directions fast and lock in those positions - and it seems Huckleberry is doing that this way from first view ( not gonna inspect whole movie on .25 slow motion tho ).

The only way youre doing zoom-in-out is while you start to hold both mouse buttons and move mouse then randomly around. 

So as for me from this movie, you can only find out that hes using only ctrl minor in pk basing on hes skillbar and often burn hes mana. That hes using Mana potion on 6 is pretty weird ofc, so maybe the only way he could macro would be MP potion -but who knows maybe hes doing it that weird way but thats the other thing. 

But not zooming-in-out is easy doable with left right mouse buttons, so if he use something i dont think that would be the case. 

Edited by SacruM
  • Like 1

On 12/8/2020 at 4:07 PM, TheLastPUNCH said:

videoyu çekerken bi alt tab yapsaydı keşke :) bir ikincisi farmer kesip pk movie atması ayrı bir dava :D

Your wish came true hunny :P @TheLastPUNCH

It's really weird I actually feel the need to proof this, since there is clearly lots of trash MP usage moments in many of my clips that looks just horrible in any good assassin's eyes out there, and all because I got used to a skill bar where my MP pot is placed at 6(its weird I know 😅), which is very hard for my left hand to reach for, and causes me to lose precious mana in battle time.

If people claim me as a macroer, imagine what they will say if I get used to the right skill bar. but I am a lazy cunt so... :P
There is always room for improvement..

Anyway, I am currently working on a 3rd person video, but my fiance is a little busy lately and I am struggling to video myself with my own phone so it may take a little while, but for now, I hope this sheds some light to all you sceptics out there.

To be continued...

Edited by HuckleberryFinn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HuckleberryFinn said:

Your wish came true hunny :P

It's really weird I actually feel the need to proof this, since there is clearly lots of trash MP usage moments in many of my clips that looks just horrible in any good assassin's eyes out there, and all because I got used to a skill bar where my MP pot is placed at 6(its weird I know 😅), which is very hard for my left hand to reach for, and causes me to lose precious mana in battle time.

If people claim me as a macroer, imagine what they will say if I get used to the right skill. but I am a lazy cunt so... :P

Anyway, I am currently working on a 3rd person video, but my fiance is a little busy lately and I am struggling to video myself with my own phone so it may take a little while, but for now, I hope this sheds some light to all you sceptics out there.

To be continued...

I see the issue, your no Orc nor in Gamblers, that will solve all your problems Mr Finn :)

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, HuckleberryFinn said:

Your wish came true hunny :P @TheLastPUNCH

If people claim me as a macroer, imagine what they will say if I get used to the right skill bar. but I am a lazy cunt so... :P

To be continued...

Tr plz.

• Haha 2