hypocrisy

Emiel

Why did i get a mute/strike for wishing someone's mother a lovely time with donkeys. 

While when i login this game i get "fuck you" thrown at me all over the place. You even have flags welcoming everyone to profko with fuck you on it. 

such a nice place to be🙃

Is it only considered offensive language when you swear in turkish?

• Like 1

I have often wondered this myself Mr Email. It does seem if its your clan symbol no worries, but if you were to pm someone that exact same statement - strike/ban.  It may be that the Turkish community take great offense by curse words if said in their mother tongue.

We don't have the majority on the server Mr Email, far from it actually, and at the end of the day it more than likely comes down to coin $$$ USD.  I take issue with the FUCK YOU clan logo not being an issue. If you can condemn one/multiple people for saying such things but a whole clan is given a pass then Hypocrisy it surely is.

Mr Sinster got banned for cursing, he didn't cheat/macro nothing, but said bad words to people who got but hurt and reported him... so by this same concept I can report all of BADMF's clan for constantly telling me to fuck you... Should we all report them? will they all get strikes for such offensive language?

You shouldn't have one rule for some and different for others.

Don't get me wrong, this server is great other then the cursing sago and allowing macro this time you have done well. The Hypocrisy needs to stop is all I am saying. You can be banned for your words but not by your actions.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MrCalaMiTY said:

Ive already talked with nikos about this, a certain group of certain persons of a certain zone of the world are simply too much sensýtive. But staff will keep punishing every single kufur kufur as if it is a tbl editer. 2020, most of us 30+ np.

that same group in that same certain zone don't have freedoms like the rest of us and would like to remove these freedoms from the rest of us or so it would seem.

We should start a clan with a Hhanks Giving cooked Turkey on the cape. Of course I'm 100% kidding, but it's pretty much saying FU on the cap 😮 

Think of the outrage from the Turkish community if that were to happen... That cape would not last. Again just a joke. 

Edited by kurtis
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, kurtis said:

We should start a clan with a Hhanks Giving cooked Turkey on the cape. Of course I'm 100% kidding, but it's pretty much saying FU on the cap 😮 

Think of the outrage from the Turkish community if that were to happen... That cape would not last. Again just a joke. 

I was thinking of making a clan on a another char called Ecdadini gštten sikeyim or Feriþtahýný Sikeyim ( pr. Ferishtahini sikeyim) as that would be fine since its just a clan name :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 12/1/2020 at 6:24 PM, Aussie said:

I was thinking of making a clan on a another char called Ecdadini gštten sikeyim or Feriþtahýný Sikeyim ( pr. Ferishtahini sikeyim) as that would be fine since its just a clan name :)

it seems as though this will get that char banned, It does make me wonder if the same name was in English if it would also be banned...

On 12/8/2020 at 8:19 PM, Majesty said:

You dont know turkish, and you dont know what means that nick. this counts as religion insults.

So if one is an atheist does that make it an insult? What if one believes in the God of You??? then the clan that says Fuck You, that would be religion insult.  Please Mr Majesy explain why only some insults result in bans where others do not...

I would like to know just how far the hypocrisy goes... If you don't see it, that's the problem.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aussie said:

So if one is an atheist does that make it an insult? What if one believes in the God of You??? then the clan that says Fuck You, that would be religion insult.  Please Mr Majesy explain why only some insults result in bans where others do not...

I would like to know just how far the hypocrisy goes... If you don't see it, that's the problem.

Cancel this, people are dying of Covid, this isn't the time for this. Mr Majesty you asked me to post this to get my response, I withdraw my objection to the blatant Hypocrisy.  It is what it is.

Nothing will be done, in the end its just a game :)

My Thoughts and prayers (no I am not religious but others are) to all those effected by Covid.

• Like 1