http://forums.professionalko.com/index.php?/topic/3973-targaryen-küfür/

https://hizliresim.com/EE9uh2

So a player nick: HIFSI both in game and on forum posted this SS asking GM's to take action on my mage.

Yes @MaDxQ Targaryen is me, maybe you want to shout in mora and tell everyone? Not like i care.

The reason I'm bringing back this topic is that ( HIFSI) only posted on what I said but did he show the full conversations?

@GM_Thanos Did you even bother to check the logs? What actually was said to me and what i said to him ,other than that one SS? Oh wait i forgot you don't have the authority to check. So why didn't you ask @nikos32 to check? @nikos32 I wouldn't mind you checking the full logs of the conversations between me and HIFSI.

HIFSI said a lot of shit to me before I said those things. So @GM_Thanos find out what he actually said to me and you can post it here , I would like everyone to see what he said to me before I said those things.  PS I'm waiting for HIFSI to be muted as well. Thank you

Edited by GLaDiaToR888
  • Confused 1

Sayın GM Thanos,
Ben ingilizcem yeterli olmadığı için size anlatayım gerekende neyse onu yapın.
Bu Targaryen nickli mageyi CR Farm icin partiye aldım. 20 Troll warior kesiyoruz ravene cekiyor orayı bitirmeye 3-5 kala dm ye cekiyor ordan alıyor obur slota sanki birisi özellikle bu arkadaşa demişki bunlara ızdırap ver sinir et görevi yaptırma. beni cekme diyorum cekiyor cek diyorum cekmiyor fln filan. neyse en son cek dedim yanına cekti beni hiç bi laf solemeden partiden attım sonrada yanılmıyorsam "u go make ur cr" yazdım. sonra bana idiot yazdı bende "shut up" yazdım. sonra yine bişeyler yazdı bende ona "u idiot" yazdım. sonra foruma actıgım konuda resimler işte yazışmalar. "shut up" kelimesini "kes sesini, sus, kapa çeneni" anlamında bildigim icin ve susmasını söylemek icin kullandım. 2 cocuğum var elin coluğuna cocuğuna vakit ayıramam. isterseniz geriye dönük yazışmalarıda kontrol edebilirsiniz. bana küfür etti diyecek bir babayiğitte bulamazsınız bu sw de cunku kimseye kufur etmedim etmemde kişiliğim gayet nettir.

• Like 1

PM logs between HIFSI and Targaryen have been checked. There is not any reason to mute HIFSI.

Regarding to our game rules offensive language to family/religion/nation requires punishment mentioned as below:

Offensive Language (racism, family, religion or continuous insults)
1 day mute
3 day ban
Permanent Ban