• Reduce acid pot cost and increase super magic hammer cost
    • Reduce durabilitiy of talias by half
    • Remove all classes talia
    • Remove mage talia
    • Remove warrior talia
    • Remove priest talia
    • Remove rogue talia

Just now, NaRcOOOOOOO said:

i know what u want u want go 2hit and run. but mages have 5k-5,5k hp coz of 2k sc

Nop i dont want that,i wanted original myko damages,and mages werent supposed to nova for 1300 but sure mate,keep arguing something that makes no sense.A sin with geared worth of 200 gbs vs a paper mage worth of 15 gbs,and you think its normal xD.

Just now, Ragnar said:

Nop i dont want that,i wanted original myko damages,and mages werent supposed to nova for 1300 but sure mate,keep arguing something that makes no sense.A sin with geared worth of 200 gbs vs a paper mage worth of 15 gbs,and you think its normal xD.

bro i played warrior never seen 1300 dmg from mage max 750 :D stop lieing

In a server which has tones of money, people still complaining about price of acid pot. It's not USKO guys, you can farm 1 gb in 1 scrolls duration easily in this server and still complaining about 15m acid pot price, so it was reduced to 5 m which makes paper classes useless. Then nerf the archer damages,nerf the HELL BREAKER (this weapon fukin OP)and nerf the ELEMENTAL DAMAGES. I've never seen in any server that a warrior can hit with +7 hell breaker (with 200-220 str stats) like using +8 raptor 255 str build.

Even though talias doesn't work properly because any archer can hit me over 600 with 80 arrow def (50 talia+20 arrow def pad+ ft set - my current def. is around 900 without a shield). Or same for warriors , they are still able to hit fully geared battle priests (with dual rols rual w.e talia anti-def armours) over 550-600 damage.

I used to play battle priest in original (USKO) ko for long time, never seen that anti armours or talias such useless like in this server. 20x talia costs at least 2 hours farming. Each talia requires 3xAcid pot for burn. 

According current price of acid pot , 3x5m=15 m , 15x20=300 m (can be gained from CZ DMs with only silver bar drops in a 1.5 hours solo farm)

As MadxQ said, delete talia=delete paper classes then no point of playing like this.

removing them is a huge issue. it makes rouges 3 shot people again. Rouge players cry if they have to go through their whole skill set twice... Most people voting in favor of removing them are sins. Wake up people! 

Ps. This will wreck priests again. We need to find the in between. Maybe LOWER the defense on the armor, but make acid potions weaker or something. Removing them will go back to 3 hit sins. 

Edited by kurtis

I know many of the sins in pvp servers seeing themselves as legendary KO players 0000000 or BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO etc. in the mirror but the fact is these phenomenon players had items while rest of server were 2 hit to die noobs. It's a pvp server and everyone has at least ft set,old rings,wings of baba,dd helm. Don't expect to get what you see in your wet dreams (such as removing talias-an essential part of ko since the very beginning). Removing or making hard to get super magic hammers is okay because this item has never been existed in any phase of KO and it shouldn't. But decreasing the defense/resist amount of the armor(which never works correctly as it writes 50 weap damage or 200 resist) is totally bullshit.

You wanna kill talia players? Then move your ass and go farm coins for acid pots. Because talia players farm for hours to get 1-2 dd talia out of 25-30. But this is not really what you want. You only want to raid the farm spots and make newcomers hate this server.

Edited by HattoriHanzo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HattoriHanzo said:

I know many of the sins in pvp servers seeing themselves as legendary KO players 0000000 or BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO etc. in the mirror but the fact is these phenomenon players had items while rest of server were 2 hit to die noobs. It's a pvp server and everyone has at least ft set,old rings,wings of baba,dd helm. Don't expect to get what you see in your wet dreams (such as removing talias-an essential part of ko since the very beginning). Removing or making hard to get super magic hammers is okay because this item has never been existed in any phase of KO and it shouldn't. But decreasing the defense/resist amount of the armor(which never works correctly as it writes 50 weap damage or 200 resist) is totally bullshit.

You wanna kill talia players? Then move your ass and go farm coins for acid pots. Because talia players farm for hours to get 1-2 dd talia out of 25-30. But this is not really what you want. You only want to raid the farm spots and make newcomers hate this server.

So true lmfao 100%.

Edited by kurtis
  • Like 1

I support super magic hammer's removal as a battle priest but acid potion's price should be adjusted back to 15m or 20m if super magic hammer will be completely removed. It's not very hard to farm money to burn full durability talia with 3x acid pots.Talia players spend time to get them, so it should be the same for complaining sins and warriors. I think it's fair enough.

Edited by HattoriHanzo
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, HuckleberryFinn said:

Remove all talias.

Talia is for noobs only

Yeah sure , they will remove the items which have been existing in game since beginning , just for your pleasure. How about you move your ass and go farm coins to buy acids ? Then they should remove every essential parts of the game by someone's complaint according to your logic. 

Having shitty attack power with items such as +7 shell set +7 selfnames and dreaming to kill everyone is not noob. Right ? Most of sins can't hit me over 800 without DD talia. Go make your char full +8/+1 , then come and complain here about talias.

On 11/27/2020 at 8:18 PM, Ragnar said:

Do you think i dont?Just because a dd helmet and ft set shouldnt be able to tank a full geared sin with 1900-2k ap,easy as that,you are mage,you wont understand it ,i dont agree with you.

Bro why you guys still say you are mage?Remember old days mage players.A full mage always killed 1v1 even 2v1 in 2007 2008 etc.I want to kill rogue or warrior too but in all vs,warrior,sin or bi kill my mage with %80 hp?Is that fair? 

4 hours ago, HattoriHanzo said:

Yeah sure , they will remove the items which have been existing in game since beginning , just for your pleasure. How about you move your ass and go farm coins to buy acids ? Then they should remove every essential parts of the game by someone's complaint according to your logic. 

Having shitty attack power with items such as +7 shell set +7 selfnames and dreaming to kill everyone is not noob. Right ? Most of sins can't hit me over 800 without DD talia. Go make your char full +8/+1 , then come and complain here about talias.

Well, it's not just for my own pleasure since 50 ppl already voted it should be completely removed.

You can play however you like mate, I am mostly against talias cos ppl abuse it in a vs, since no1 can see it while transformation scrolls are on. Which makes the player a complete cowardly noob in my opinion.